MK404's Sprites and Sketches

Mage Knight 404

That's not a bad attempt at her, actually. Her hair is blocky in certain points, but not too bad.

Yes, I do the full bodies completely custom, no, I don't have a Soren face sprite, but you bringing up Sakura makes me want to do another full body of her. XD

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a bad attempt at her, actually. Her hair is blocky in certain points, but not too bad.

Yes, I do the full bodies completely custom, no, I don't have a Soren face sprite, but you bringing up Sakura makes me want to do another full body of her. XD

:) YES MAKE HER WITH THE KITTY OUTFIT! omg! anyway, thanks! that coming from a good spriter is something...

yeah her hair was weird for me to do..

When you get time, could you do a Soren face mug? i tried doing one and it was awful, i wont even post it because of its sheer shittiness..O_o

btw i did a Chrono Cross sprite..

karsh.gifkarshsprite1.gif

ahh Karsh

Edited by Florina

Her right hand looks... really weird. There's no lines where the wrist is bent.

I feel that the feet are disproportional to the head since they look really wide, and ultimately the legs look a little wide as well. The skirt also goes out a little unnaturally (looks too curved, pleats are heavy and flop down, not curve outwards). The pattern is nicely done, though.

The right side looks kinda weird.....

The wrist and the shoe.

The wrist: The thumb (I think thats what it is...) is on the top. It should be on the bottom.

The shoe: It seems as if she is wearing her left shoe on her right foot.

Good stuffs though.

Thank you, Elto. :3

MeganFNew.gif

You guys know Megan by now, right?

As a refresher, she was my first full body. I decided to give her a new pose to match a sketch I did of Megan 3 months before.

actually i dont know that character but..the face looks a bit too small for the body and her peace sign hand seems too small...other than that its great! the skirt wins!

actually i dont know that character but..the face looks a bit too small for the body and her peace sign hand seems too small...other than that its great! the skirt wins!

The face size looks fine (if anything, it'd be bigger, not smaller). And the peace sign looks fine as well. I put the fingers between her mouth and compared it to myself, and the proportions look the same.

Edited by Eltoshen

The face size looks fine (if anything, it'd be bigger, not smaller). And the peace sign looks fine as well. I put the fingers between her mouth and compared it to myself, and the proportions look the same.

it could be my eyes but it does look a bit small...hmmm

Good job on ASD, MK404! *wonders how you'll amaze us with your "other sprites" :3*

I'd say Rena is one of your best fullbodies yet. I think you could lower her right eye (her POV) by one pixel or otherwise change the angle of her face, as they don't seem to match up precisely. Her hips might need to slope downwards a bit more like they do in your Linda sprite. Also, I think you could use the black outline on the inside edges of her cape to make the lightest areas stand out, since they are more in the foreground than the rest of the cape.

As for Megan, I agree with Wander on the skirt and legs. In addition, her right arm feels a little thick compared to the other one considering that it's in the background, though I don't know if that's because it actually is or if the lower half of it just sticks out a little too far ahead of the rest of her body. The design on the skirt is great, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Blackavar...again. :3

Er-hem.

CarolCasF.gif

This is Carol, one of my original characters. She's a Thunder Mage, but you're seeing her here in her casual outfit.

The pink worked well with her overalls, me thinks. I was going to swap the skirt and overall colors to go with her Thunder Mage appearance, but I like this one better. :x

Not too keen about the skirt shading, though...

Er-hem.

CarolCasF.gif

This is Carol, one of my original characters. She's a Thunder Mage, but you're seeing her here in her casual outfit.

The pink worked well with her overalls, me thinks. I was going to swap the skirt and overall colors to go with her Thunder Mage appearance, but I like this one better. :x

OHHH she looks pretty! Great job! :D

Er-hem.

CarolCasF.gif

thats very nice! i think her pony tail should be higher but if her hair is originally designed that way (in your mind) then, its perfect...

i like the skirt but the top part of her overalls is very nice!!!! ace work as always!

Maybe this is just me, but her face looks a bit manly there. O.o;;;;

EDIT: IIRC, Lachesis has brown as his eyes color....

Edited by Nanna

EDIT: IIRC, Lachesis has brown as his eyes color....

According to the Fire Emblem: Treasure artwork (and, less noticably, the TCG arts), she most definitely has blue eyes with about the same hue and same brightness. The only thing that I can find with her having brown eyes is her portrait within FE4, and the only reason they're brown is likely color limit restrictions.

According to the Fire Emblem: Treasure artwork (and, less noticably, the TCG arts), she most definitely has blue eyes with about the same hue and same brightness. The only thing that I can find with her having brown eyes is her portrait within FE4, and the only reason they're brown is likely color limit restrictions.

This.

LacheFull.gif

Princess? Pfft. Her unpromoted class should be Battle Maiden, because Princesses don't look this kickass.