Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

tl;dr PRESSURE :clap: ME :clap: AND :clap: OTHERS :clap: IF :clap: YOU :clap: THINK :clap: THEY :clap: FEEL :clap: SCUMMY

I tend to prefer being more passive whenever I play mafia. Sure, I'll participate, but I never really feel comfortable with outright pushing of people. I'll try to apply some pressure, although I'm not quite sure how to do so.

10 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Literally weird reasons to scumread people so Darth probably just Weird Town for now
I find it more likely newbscum would 1) jump on a wagon already getting traction(shading me; though I guess you can infer this from pushing dusk and not voting him either) 2) ask for advice wrt their partners before pushing people so this seems like a more natural mindset

I dunno man, seems like sound logic on my court. That, and I never assume that any scum is acting newb-ish. Assume highest level of play, and you'll be able to find anything below it. Although you do raise some strategies I've seen before, so I'll keep an eye out for them. Although admittedly, I do often just jump on a bandwagon for voting someone for the hell of it whenever I play ToS, pointing back to me doing meme-strats most of the time, I've at least picked up that doing so here would be an unwise move and would heap more suspicion upon me than the already assumed amount that just comes with not knowing everyone's position.

10 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Town of salem is nowhere near the playing level of experience that people typing libraries and yelling at each other on the internet for being a red name with no material gain besides ego so i also think this is a weird logic to spin too

Well, it's the only experience I've got so I'm just going to go with it until I can pick up enough of the general norms and strategies of the more forum based version.

Yeah it kinda goes along with what refa said earlier tbh he's saying one of me or Claire is scum but he's not really committing to one, he votes me but he still doesn't seem to commit to it saying it could be Claire either? But I guess tbf I have done that as town in the past so I can't over fault it.

2 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

I tend to prefer being more passive whenever I play mafia. Sure, I'll participate, but I never really feel comfortable with outright pushing of people. I'll try to apply some pressure, although I'm not quite sure how to do so.

Use ur vote and or dig into their mindset and or push their slot via analysis

2 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

I dunno man, seems like sound logic on my court. That, and I never assume that any scum is acting newb-ish. Assume highest level of play, and you'll be able to find anything below it. Although you do raise some strategies I've seen before, so I'll keep an eye out for them. Although admittedly, I do often just jump on a bandwagon for voting someone for the hell of it whenever I play ToS, pointing back to me doing meme-strats most of the time, I've at least picked up that doing so here would be an unwise move and would heap more suspicion upon me than the already assumed amount that just comes with not knowing everyone's position.

Can see why you'd think so but it's NAI overall. Good on you though to be wary about people.
You're self-aware here in your latest part of your post which feels genuine
DO you have any townreads?

1 minute ago, Duskfall98 said:

Also I'm really curious where Fenrir got that I don't want other people to pressure from, and have already asked him to explain that further. There's a few people I've asked questions rn tbh and am waiting for their response.

Ok but actually I'm like 90% sure dusk is town so i need you mfers to take your votes off and look at weinerboy/Claire/Fenrir/Athena. If you would like to convince me you can sure as hell try.
And the other like third of the game that hasnt posted yet

We didnt mindmeld @Duskfall98but I got the vibe that he was shading your slot and jumping on your pretty opportunistic wagon that gained tractions. He's p nitpicky around your slot even though he called it NAI. Wallposts in general for me are ]: but that might just be site/player culture and is generally more indicative of scum trying to phrase wha tthey want to say on SMOGON DOT COM

38 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

##Unvote

##Vote Weinerboy

Gonna sort through previous games and see if i feel flee's newbtown. Still havent installed iso feature so i'll get to that when I do so. Darth's progression looks ok. Me complaining about pressuring probably cant mean anything because they're new to NOC in general.

Why do you need to fight Dusk's battles for him

3 hours ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

feels off since no one was really townreading Claire for roleplaying. It feels like you just wanted to dissuade people from townreading her pre-emptively, if that makes sense.

Like if he read this he would've realized that I dropped my tonal read due to roleplaying

He's also INCREDIBLY waffly around Ichigo's slot

TRs me(when most of the game doesn't seem to for basically the same reasons that I've outlined) and claire 

3 hours ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

talk to me some more on what Dusk's like as a player. I get a very reactive vibe from his posts towards Claire but it's throwing me off that he took so long after his initial accusation to actually vote her.

Kinda does weird shit as town
Easy to read if you see him jump into an argument that he doesnt belong in
Haven't seen his scumgame while playing against him in Real games. Get the tonal read that he's more wary around others as scum
Not voting is NAI

2 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

In case I am wrong about Claire someone else on my wagon is scum is what that would mean, could you please answer the questions I asked you earlier please?

Just now, Duskfall98 said:

##Unvote

##Vote: weinerboy

:blink:

5 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Like you're more interested in pressuring my slot when you just sheeped claires vote and havent really come out with a read wrt me and dusk overall
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? @weinerboy

If you can show me where I said that I'll literally vote myself.

7 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

He's come back and started engaging with later posts trying to pressure, but he hasn't responded to any pressure on him which I can't let him get away with so vote is staying on Weiner till he answers mine and nuxls earlier questions.

I didn't think your questions were worth answering, I want you to do more besides make heavy-handed statements and retreat behind Nuxl anytime something bad happens for you lmao

11 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

DO you have any townreads?

Nothing concrete yet. I'm starting to think Dusk might be a townie, but my prior suspicions and the amount of people gunning for him are keeping me from definitively asserting his innocence. I can see that some of his votes are from a bandwagoning effect, but there ought to be some good reasoning behind him being voted on by a good chunk of folks. At least one has to have some convincing proof, or evidence, that leads to that conclusion.

Some people just need to post a little more before I can make some more conclusive statements, although my gut is telling me that Athena, Magnificent, Refa, and Shinori are townies, and that Ichigo is scum. Just a gut feeling, so I'm not going to base any votes off of them. Everyone else is in this mostly gray zone, where I've put a bit of thought into it, but I haven't come to a worthwhile conclusion.

3 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

Nothing concrete yet. I'm starting to think Dusk might be a townie, but my prior suspicions and the amount of people gunning for him are keeping me from definitively asserting his innocence. I can see that some of his votes are from a bandwagoning effect, but there ought to be some good reasoning behind him being voted on by a good chunk of folks. At least one has to have some convincing proof, or evidence, that leads to that conclusion.

Some people just need to post a little more before I can make some more conclusive statements, although my gut is telling me that Athena, Magnificent, Refa, and Shinori are townies, and that Ichigo is scum. Just a gut feeling, so I'm not going to base any votes off of them. Everyone else is in this mostly gray zone, where I've put a bit of thought into it, but I haven't come to a worthwhile conclusion.

I know I'm commenting on myself kinda but in general you shouldn't scumread someone because a lot of people scumread them, if you want to follow someone's reads it should be because you agree with their reasoning. Have a look back and see if this is the case.