Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

Okay time toa ctually play this game.  I just got home from work and it's like negative temps with wind chill here and my thermostat at work was broke so I'm frozen.

Literally and figuratively.

What's happened I don't really wanna read 15 pages of game.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Duskfall98 said:

Well Claire I feel off about the most right now. She admits in her last real post that you and me made very similar reads and that the only main difference is that I gave a reason why refa would forget about deadline?

You're putting words in my mouth because I said the exact opposite. I said that you Duskfall and mr Ultra had very different ways of approaching the whole context.  While I hope this is resolved by now does anyone else think that Duskfall really forgot or he flipped what I really said on purpose to be clever? I won't underestimate his abilities however I would like the others to give input we are a team after all 

21 hours ago, Refa said:

@Mitsuru Kirijo That uh was my explanation. I didn't put any more thought into it haha. I don't think people questioning me on it is bad; I would be bothered if people scumread me for it (unless it made sense from their point of view I guess), but I never got that impression so whatever.

Drats. I was hoping for a strong reaction from you given you were so easy to read before, alas this is still fine. The goal of questioning you went through as I wanted.

21 hours ago, Refa said:

Actually, this isn't related to Duskfall at all so I can just say it now but the one who's bothering me the most is Fenrir. I should make sure that I'm not being an idiot here but from my first read, it felt like he was commenting on the situation regarding Duskfall/Claire a lot but never felt like he was committing to any opinions.

I believe mr Fenrir asked questions, but did not take much of a stance yes I was waiting myself to see if he would say something however it seems you beat me to the punch.
I am rather ill so I think it is best I skip some pages soI don't take early leave.
If anyone could give me a case or something to read that would be nice if not I understand. 

Just now, Shinori said:

A question I was asking in general.

Who's scum? Tell me so I can read them.

Duskfall is still scum mr Shinori. If you read the first 5 pages of the game and my most recent post you can see why.
I believe Refa and Ultra are members of SEES at the moment. I have no read on the others given when I planned to read I came down with an illness. 

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

A question I was asking in general.

Who's scum? Tell me so I can read them.

People in the spotlight: Duskfall, Fenrir

People who aren't in the spotlight but are getting scumread and are worth reading: Fire Fleet, Weinerboy

People I'm scumreading: Fenrir, Fire Fleet

1 hour ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Duskfall is still scum mr Shinori. If you read the first 5 pages of the game and my most recent post you can see why.
I believe Refa and Ultra are members of SEES at the moment. I have no read on the others given when I planned to read I came down with an illness. 

get well soon

but also get to reading soon