February 2019 Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Johann said:

Yeah future banners are going to be nuts. Fascinating that they're seemingly upping it to 6 Legendaries per banner, this is really great

I am thinking IntSys will stop at 8 Legendary/Mythic Heroes per banner at max, because this type of banners have Seasonal Units and this banners are one of the ways of getting them.

A banner with 8 Legendaries could have 2 seasonals, 1 brave hero and 1 random 5-stars.

@Hekselka Speaking of Jill, I am having the feeling the next PoR/RD banner will introduce Beast Killer weapons.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

33 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am thinking IntSys will stop at 8 Legendary/Mythic Heroes per banner at max, because this type of banners have Seasonal Units and this banners are one of the ways of getting them.

A banner with 8 Legendaries could have 2 seasonals, 1 brave hero and 1 random 5-stars.

@Hekselka Speaking of Jill, I am having the feeling the next PoR/RD banner will introduce Beast Killer weapons.

What I'd expect them to do instead would be to just increase the number of heroes you can summon on the banner. Nothing stopping them from going above 12, as much as that would suck if you only want one unit in particular.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

What I'd expect them to do instead would be to just increase the number of heroes you can summon on the banner. Nothing stopping them from going above 12, as much as that would suck if you only want one unit in particular.

Hm... what about 16 Heroes, 4 to each color? It could work, I guess...

I am  curious to what IntSys will do to 2017 Seasonal Heroes... I don't expect them to reappear on Legendary Banners, and I don't know if  we will have a rerun of the banners this year. I mean, will we get 3 Spring Banner in March (2017's, 2018's and 2019's banner)? What about the Summer Units... at least 5 banner with Summer units?

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:
  • March: Ryoma, Lucina, Azura, Eir, New Green Mythic
  • April: Ike, Marth, Hector, Fjorm, Roy, New Colorless Legendary
  • May: Hríd, Eirika, Tiki, Lyn, Duma, New Mythic (unknown color)
  • June: Gunnthrá, Ephraim, Robin, New Legendary (unknown color)

On April, we will start to have 6 Legendary/Mythic Heroes on the banner. Also, I believe the reason for Roy to return so soon is because of his new effect, which will be available on April.

Hide contents

News-Legendary-Heroes-Table-Azura.jpg640px-News-Mythic-Heroes-Table-Duma.png640px-News-Legendary-Heroes-Table-Roy.jpg

Well, there's a way to help keep from running out of New Heroes to rerun too soon.

Interesting that red in April will be all legendary. I haven't been too interested in pulling red when I already have one of the units, but I'd like Marth and/or Roy, and as merges and fodder go, Ike is pretty solid on either count anyway.

Speculation:

• March: Ryoma, Myrrh, Camilla, Lucina, Azura, Ylgr, [Mila?], Kagero, Ephraim, Eir, Veronica, Mia
  • April: Ike, Marth, Roy, Fjorm, Hector, Nailah, Hector, Fae, Fjorm, [Celica?], Eirika, Leanne

Hmm. Maybe it doesn't actually do that much about it.

In addition to Gunnthra, Ephraim, and Robin, I think we can expect Ryoma to return in June, since he's the next red lined up and they've always been bringing back at least one red, now. The fifth rerun should be either Marth, Lucina, Eir, or the new green mythic, depending on which color gets a second rerun.

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

March: Ryoma, Myrrh, Camilla, Lucina, Azura, Ylgr, [Mila?], Kagero, Ephraim, Eir, Veronica, Mia

I don't know about Adrift Camilla in March... From New Heroes Banner, we have Owain, and since Halloween Niles appeared on this month banner, Halloween Myrrh is possible from the Seasonal group.

Also, two Brave Heroes? I mean, it's not impossible to happen, but... I can see a rerun of a old unit (like how Genny already appeared in 3 Legendary Banners), a similar case to OG Azura in July, or if we get 2 Brave Heroes we could have one of each year, one from 2017 and one from 2018 (B!Ephraim and B!Lyn or B!Ike and B!Veronica).

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't know about Adrift Camilla in March... For New Heroes Banner, we have Owain, and since Halloween Niles appeared on this month banner, Halloween Myrrh is possible from the Seasonal group.

Also, two Brave Heroes? I mean, it's not impossible to happen, but... I can see a rerun of a old unit (like how Genny already appeared in 3 Legendary Banners), a similar case to OG Azura in July, or if we get 2 Brave Heroes we could have one of each year, one from 2017 and one from 2018 (B!Ephraim and B!Lyn or B!Ike and B!Veronica).

I don't think Owain is getting a legendary rerun. Both Ophelia and Lewyn appear to have been skipped in favor of Kliff, Surtr, and the Adrift Corrins. I think this suggests they're counting all three units that joined Eir on her Hero Fest (Owain, Ophelia, and Lewyn) to have that take the place of their legendary rerun. As for Myrrh, I do have her listed there.

We haven't doubled up on brave heroes in a while, but there's precedent for it. Lucina and Lyn on Robin's banner, and... huh. Apparently that's the only time. Less common than I thought, then.

Doubling back to older units is possible, but I have no idea what to guess in that case. So I'm using brave heroes as a filler guess, I suppose.

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't think Owain is getting a legendary rerun. Both Ophelia and Lewyn appear to have been skipped in favor of Kliff, Surtr, and the Adrift Corrins. I think this suggests they're counting all three units that joined Eir on her Hero Fest (Owain, Ophelia, and Lewyn) to have that take the place of their legendary rerun. As for Myrrh, I do have her listed there.

We haven't doubled up on brave heroes in a while, but there's precedent for it. Lucina and Lyn on Robin's banner, and... huh. Apparently that's the only time. Less common than I thought, then.

Doubling back to older units is possible, but I have no idea what to guess in that case. So I'm using brave heroes as a filler guess, I suppose.

Oh, I didn't see Myrrh on your March prediction. Maybe since you didn't use the banner theme name (Halloween, Adrift, Brave), I didn't notice Myrrh on the red. My bad.

Also, I totally forgot about double brave heroes in Robin's Banner. Well... it has almost a Year... I still would prefer one Brave Hero from each year.

And you are probably right about Owain, Lewyn and Ophelia.  They didn't appeared in a Legendary Banner yet, but since Eir didn't have a Mythic Banner of her own, the December Hero Fest Banner could be consider Eir's Mythic Banner.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That would make sense. Now that they've introduced a decent amount of beast units they also need to give us a weapon that is super effective against them and a PoR/RD banner would be perfect for that.

Hmm, if we move up to six legendaries, then these banners will be less and less valuable for my collection. Still a great investment of orbs since the rate of 5 star acquisitions is the still the highest possible, but my pulling exclusively on legendary banners over the last year has gotten me most of this class of unit. I'm only missing Legendary Ryoma, Tiki, Duma, and Marth. If May has a red seasonal for instance I pretty much have to give up on them immediately. Ugh, IS give us another way to collect those limited units.

NEXT MONTH'S THREAD:

Please use the most recent thread if you intend to make posts about future banners. Feel free to use this thread for analysis of trends, etc.