SF's "Write Your Butt Off" Competition HD II.5 Remix

AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'll do that.

Only because it's an eventual thing in The Crazy Summoner which I need to work on...

(And totally not because it's Grima god damn it!)

lol admit it, even if you hadn't eventually needed to do it anyways, Summoner-you-as-Gimurei trying to explain to Grimmy you have no idea what's going on either sounds interesting.

As for me...Hm. Tempted to pick Ana as she's got probably the least knowledge of me bar Azure and the new nerd child. I have scribbles to finish up but we'll see how I call it.

Just now, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Alright! Hit me with 'em.

I'll give you a few options:

FE7's Florina

FE7's Dorcas

FE13's Kellam

FE13's Lissa

FE13's Morgan (Either version)

FE14's Elise

FE16's Annette

Hope you like some of the options!

10 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

lol admit it, even if you hadn't eventually needed to do it anyways, Summoner-you-as-Gimurei trying to explain to Grimmy you have no idea what's going on either sounds interesting.

As for me...Hm. Tempted to pick Ana as she's got probably the least knowledge of me bar Azure and the new nerd child. I have scribbles to finish up but we'll see how I call it.

Ha, I did that in the crazy summoner already lol but that wasn't the marriage thing yet, though you'd be surprised how much they do know XP

GRAAAAAH
https://www.khwiki.com/Symbols_in_the_Kingdom_Hearts_series#Character_symbols
INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERS IN KH HAVE THEIR OWN CHARACTER SYMBOL
I AM UPSET

2 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Um...Hopefully you say that in jest and that you will actually try to look for it...he he. 

Yeah, I'm messing with you, looking forward to seeing yours!

11 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

I think I'll take Kellam.

What is a Kellam?

Interesting pick! The entries this round are going to be entertaining, to say the least.

18 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Ha, I did that in the crazy summoner already lol but that wasn't the marriage thing yet, though you'd be surprised how much they do know XP

My other option for you was Naga also for the potential funnies, is that better?

After sleeping on it, yeah, @Anacybele I'm gonna have you pick mine. Highest risk of bombing, but highest potential for truly interesting.

pls no Edelgard tho

17 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I have to say, that's got to be the weirdest prompt I'll see you people do. Maybe.

I strive to impress. Other prompt ideas I have on my list include a FEH Pass Tri-Summoner Support piece, a piece based on the phrase 'Anime was a mistake,' and a piece about a character meeting The Writer.

28 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I strive to impress. Other prompt ideas I have on my list include a FEH Pass Tri-Summoner Support piece, a piece based on the phrase 'Anime was a mistake,' and a piece about a character meeting The Writer.

What exactly doe that means?

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What exactly does that means?

A piece about having three Summoner Supports, it's a subset of prompt ideas regarding Summoner Support. Given that most of us equate S-Support with marriage by now, I think it's weird Askr legally allows me to have three spouses but only so long as I paid for the privilege, so I was curious how other people would write for that situation - who exactly would people choose? How would one's lifestyle even work in such a circumstance? It's basically an extension of the original idea, writing a day in the life of Summoner-you as you interact with your S-Support companion, other Heroes, hypothetical OC children of Summoner-you, etc., but assuming you have an active FEH Pass and are S-Supported with three Heroes.

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

After sleeping on it, yeah, @Anacybele I'm gonna have you pick mine. Highest risk of bombing, but highest potential for truly interesting.

Oh, uh, okay then. But you do know that you can't enter since you picked the prompt? Just making sure.

I see your favorite FE game is listed as FE6, but I would have no idea what character to pick from there since I never played it and don't have interest in it... And someone already gave someone else Saul anyway and I do know he's from that game. So maybe something a bit more different, if you want?

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, uh, okay then. But you do know that you can't enter since you picked the prompt? Just making sure.

Yeah, I've just made a point to do a non-participation entry for each round I did except the Halloween one so I figure I'll do one here too, in which case I've gotta follow the rules same as the rest of you.

I see your favorite FE game is listed as FE6, but I would have no idea what character to pick from there since I never played it and don't have interest in it... And someone already gave someone else Saul anyway and I do know he's from that game. So maybe something a bit more different, if you want?

I can do outside of FE, or other FE games besides BB so long as it's not Edelgard. Someone from Zelda or another game would be fine, or you can always just pull up the Herodex in FEH and pick someone at random there for a low-effort option.

12 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Yeah, I've just made a point to do a non-participation entry for each round I did except the Halloween one so I figure I'll do one here too, in which case I've gotta follow the rules same as the rest of you.

I can do outside of FE, or other FE games besides BB so long as it's not Edelgard. Someone from Zelda or another game would be fine, or you can always just pull up the Herodex in FEH and pick someone at random there for a low-effort option.

Oh, I see then. Well, I'm still not sure, I don't want to end up picking someone you don't care for, even if it isn't Edelgard... I wouldn't want to do her either though, so I don't blame you there.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I see then. Well, I'm still not sure, I don't want to end up picking someone you don't care for, even if it isn't Edelgard... I wouldn't want to do her either though, so I don't blame you there.

I mean, in all honesty I'd still do a piece if you chose Edelgard, I just really don't like her. I get that you probably see this differently, but in my view ending up with someone I don't care for just gives the whole piece a different vibe, now instead of me going 'oh snap, I'm motherfreaking IKE!' it's me going 'what the, I'm flipping Daniela?! Who the frick is Daniela?!' so by all means don't worry about it.

45 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I mean, in all honesty I'd still do a piece if you chose Edelgard, I just really don't like her. I get that you probably see this differently, but in my view ending up with someone I don't care for just gives the whole piece a different vibe, now instead of me going 'oh snap, I'm motherfreaking IKE!' it's me going 'what the, I'm flipping Daniela?! Who the frick is Daniela?!' so by all means don't worry about it.

Oh, okay then. Well, I still won't pick Edelgard anyway. I think I'll give you...Elincia. Girl doesn't get enough love at all for someone so important, well written, and beautiful in the Tellius saga. I'll read just about anything that's about her too, save for stuff that pairs her with Geoffrey. *cringe*

Oh, okay then. Well, I still won't pick Edelgard anyway. I think I'll give you...Elincia. Girl doesn't get enough love at all for someone so important, well written, and beautiful in the Tellius saga. I'll read just about anything that's about her too, save for stuff that pairs her with Geoffrey. *cringe*

lol, she was actually who I had pegged to give you if you were game - I was torn between her, Lucia, or Frederick!Cynthia. Welp, this'll be weird having never played Tellius, but FEH, Cipher, and the wikia exist for a reason. I'll probably start once I get a bit further on for my Halloween Town Xion drawing.

34 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

lol, she was actually who I had pegged to give you if you were game - I was torn between her, Lucia, or Frederick!Cynthia. Welp, this'll be weird having never played Tellius, but FEH, Cipher, and the wikia exist for a reason. I'll probably start once I get a bit further on for my Halloween Town Xion drawing.

I...really don't like Cynthia as Frederick's daughter since I don't like Sumia paired with him...or Sumia period. So I'd have preferred those other choices you were going to give me, honestly. But that's still a funny coincidence. o.O

If you never played Tellius though, I can give you another character to make things easier, if you want? It's your prompt and you didn't say we couldn't change characters.

Edited by Anacybele

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I...really don't like Cynthia as Frederick's daughter since I don't like Sumia paired with him...or Sumia period. So I'd have preferred those other choices you were going to give me, honestly. But that's still a funny coincidence. o.O

If you never played Tellius though, I can give you another character to make things easier, if you want? It's your prompt and you didn't say we couldn't change characters.

It's all good, I can run it through a FEH setting, that might work out better after all. I don't particularly care if you want to change it or not, I was actually expecting you to go Tellius so I figured I'd be doing something like this.

21 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

It's all good, I can run it through a FEH setting, that might work out better after all. I don't particularly care if you want to change it or not, I was actually expecting you to go Tellius so I figured I'd be doing something like this.

Oh, okay then, if that's what you want to do. And I see, I guess it isn't surprising given how much I love that saga. lol

12 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

A piece about having three Summoner Supports, it's a subset of prompt ideas regarding Summoner Support. Given that most of us equate S-Support with marriage by now, I think it's weird Askr legally allows me to have three spouses but only so long as I paid for the privilege, so I was curious how other people would write for that situation - who exactly would people choose? How would one's lifestyle even work in such a circumstance? It's basically an extension of the original idea, writing a day in the life of Summoner-you as you interact with your S-Support companion, other Heroes, hypothetical OC children of Summoner-you, etc., but assuming you have an active FEH Pass and are S-Supported with three Heroes.

Oh boy...I would totally do that...and it would be an almost insane antics lol.

Also probably not so good at Naga, but I'll try something different for Gimurei...