Where in the World are you?

Raven

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Living in Olinda, somewhere in the State of Pernambuco in Brazil. A place you probably never heard of.

Soccerland represent!

That may change in the near future if I do move to Australia/S.E.A.

^ If you do plan to go to S.E.A, make sure you go to Singapore. I don't live there though, and I'm at best a good 400 miles away from the Malaysia/Singapore linking bridge.

Or if you want something harder, go up north and end up here in my place. There's quite a lot of foreigners in where I study, so seeing another one wouldn't be too odd I guess. The rest? Maybe... if you feel like giving yourself harsh times... no offense to you guys living around those places. Trust me, being a countryman living in your place does suck when there's a lot of... stuff you don't like going on.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area, specifically San Jose. It's cool living in the Silicon Valley; all the big software developers are located around here.

Edited by Paulina

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Montreal, Quebec, in Canada. Nearing 4 million in population, with cold, but not too cold winters (compared to most of Canada), and really hot summers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I live in Azn Paradise, otherwise known as Hawaii. I've lived in Azn Paradise all my life and though I'm fortunate to have had such a privilege, I actually really hate the heat and I would love to live in a place that has snow annually.