June's Legendary Hero: Eliwood: Blazing Knight

Ugh, of course all I'd get were Hríd and Ryoma from all of my orbs. Seriously, I never had more than 2 red orbs per summon. Sometimes I just have the worst of luck with these, I usually have better luck with normal banners.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am kinda disappointed with Eliwood's stats... Sigurd keeps his status as the Higher BST for a Cavalry unit

Of course. No unit gets special treatment in stats anymore. All units since the start of Gen 2 get the same stats as all other units with the same class modifiers. Sigurd will pretty much always have the highest stats for melee cavalry because he's a Gen 1.5 unit with prototype Gen 2 stat boosts that ended up getting scrapped.

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Of course. No unit gets special treatment in stats anymore. All units since the start of Gen 2 get the same stats as all other units with the same class modifiers. Sigurd will pretty much always have the highest stats for melee cavalry because he's a Gen 1.5 unit with prototype Gen 2 stat boosts that ended up getting scrapped.

At least Eliwood could have the same BST as Sigurd...

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

At least Eliwood could have the same BST as Sigurd...

Um... no? Sigurd is "we don't know what we're doing yet for Gen 2 stats" stats. Eliwood is not "we don't know what we're doing yet for Gen 2 stats" stats.

Making special snowflakes is a bad precedent to set. We already get backlash for units getting trainee/villager status (Surtr, Idunn, Adrift Corrins). We don't need another source of contentious stat boosts that is even more arbitrary.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Spent around ~250 orbs trying to go for primarily NY!Hrid with Eliwood as secondary priority, and colorless serving as back-up with L!Robin or HS!Sakura in mind. All in all, I only have 2 Brave Veronicas and 1 L!Ryoma to show for it LOL. This was definitely a disappointment thus far; however, I will not give up! I want my boy Hrid! Two Gunthraa's and a single (though much appreciated) Owain blocked me from my first try, but I will not fail this time! At least I also got my first 4* Brady from these sessions.

Well I'm glad to see most people are having better luck than me! My luck has been terrible...which I guess is pretty normal for me and Legendary banners. XD I gotta save up enough for at least one Brave Lyn summon when her banner comes up next week, so Legendary Eliwood might just have to wait.

I got Eli on a yolo! Though he's also -Atk. But that doesn't seem to be a problem when his base Atk then is still freaking 52. With an Atk seal, he can hit harder than a +Atk Hrid of all things on player phase when Death Blow 4 is equipped. o_O

In fact, statwise, legendary Eliwood is basically just Hrid if the latter traded some of his defenses for Spd.

38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I got Eli on a yolo! Though he's also -Atk. But that doesn't seem to be a problem when his base Atk then is still freaking 52. With an Atk seal, he can hit harder than a +Atk Hrid of all things on player phase when Death Blow 4 is equipped. o_O

In fact, statwise, legendary Eliwood is basically just Hrid if the latter traded some of his defenses for Spd.

He will still do great with 33 attack especially with a 19mt weapon. Haar has 37 attack, but only has access to standard inheritable weapons.

I got Legendary Eliwood too, but mine is -spd (31 total speed). That's a little too slow to fix with hone cavalry, but I think he will still do OK. At least HP is a super boon. 😀

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

He will still do great with 33 attack especially with a 19mt weapon. Haar has 37 attack, but only has access to standard inheritable weapons.

I got Legendary Eliwood too, but mine is -spd (31 total speed). That's a little too slow to fix with hone cavalry, but I think he will still do OK. At least HP is a super boon. 😀

Wow, my Eli happens to be +HP too! And I did notice it's a superboon which is nice, yeah. But ouch, -Spd. Sorry about that. xP

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, my Eli happens to be +HP too! And I did notice it's a superboon which is nice, yeah. But ouch, -Spd. Sorry about that. xP

What a coincidence! He only has 41 HP with the boost, so the extra HP is somewhat useful. Just need to make Bow Lyn and Reinhardt have the same attack stat... 🙂

1 minute ago, Tree said:

What a coincidence! He only has 41 HP with the boost, so the extra HP is somewhat useful. Just need to make Bow Lyn and Reinhardt have the same attack stat... 🙂

Ha, yeah. XD

I pulled on Eliwood's banner again and it actually paid off! Not only did I get another Legendary Ryoma to merge into my +Atk one, but I also got...

6XnBQkA.jpg

...LEGENDARY ELIWOOD AH YES! BOOM BABY! His attack stat is freaking ABSURD and he's gonna do so well on a cavalry and/or Wind-blessed team!

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

16 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

As expected I was pity broken by boring Hosidan prince I already have. At least its not boring ice prince I already have.

If you don't like the ice prince, why did you go after his seasonal alt? Or did you get him on the free pull on the New Years banner? 

This banner sucks. As if it weren't bad enough that there is only one character each on red (Eliwood) and green (Hinoka) that I'm actually interested in, I've now gotten as many copies of Ryoma (5) as I have of all other 5-star characters combined (2 Eliwood, 1 Hrid, 1 Gunnthra, 1 Yune, 0 Hinoka).

And I'm still annoyed that they put New Year Hrid on this month's banner instead of New Year Gunnthra.

This banner sucks.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And I'm still annoyed that they put New Year Hrid on this month's banner instead of New Year Gunnthra.

Same

Not that I want either but Gunnthra broke me last time going for Eirika and I don’t even know what I’m supposed to do with her. At least Hrid has a fodderable Sword.

Just now, Landmaster said:

Same

Not that I want either but Gunnthra broke me last time going for Eirika and I don’t even know what I’m supposed to do with her. At least Hrid has a fodderable Sword.

I'm the opposite because I actually want more copies of Gunnthra, but last month's red lineup was just not worth pulling on for me.

And this month's lineup in general is crap. There's no color with more than one character I actually want more copies of (now that I've gotten the 1 Ryoma and 1 Yune that I needed for merging).

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm the opposite because I actually want more copies of Gunnthra, but last month's red lineup was just not worth pulling on for me.

And this month's lineup in general is crap. There's no color with more than one character I actually want more copies of (now that I've gotten the 1 Ryoma and 1 Yune that I needed for merging).

Yeah, I can see that, this month's generally meh for people who have most of these units. If I had not wanted L!Eirika for AR, I wouldn't have pulled Red last month either~

You know what? Fuck it. I'm done with this garbage banner. I'm not even going to bother spending the remaining 20% of my Legendary banner budget for this month on this pile of crap. This piece of shit banner can go rot in hell where it belongs.

306 pulls. Going for Eliwood and Hinoka plus 1 copy each of Ryoma and Yune. Pulled red and green until a bit over halfway through when I got sick of seeing Hrid, then pulled only green and got another Hrid and all the Gunnthras in the world.

3 Eliwood
5 Ryoma
5 Hrid
7 Yune
8 Gunnthra
2 Hinoka
1 Veronica

10.1% 5-star rate. Which would actually be quite good if it weren't for the fact that 77% of them were trash.

I think I'm just going to be done pulling for the month other than free pulls and free orbs. Both this banner and the summer banner can go rot in hell.

15 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

You know what? Fuck it. I'm done with this garbage banner. I'm not even going to bother spending the remaining 20% of my Legendary banner budget for this month on this pile of crap. This piece of shit banner can go rot in hell where it belongs.

306 pulls. Going for Eliwood and Hinoka plus 1 copy each of Ryoma and Yune. Pulled red and green until a bit over halfway through when I got sick of seeing Hrid, then pulled only green and got another Hrid and all the Gunnthras in the world.

3 Eliwood
5 Ryoma
5 Hrid
7 Yune
8 Gunnthra
2 Hinoka
1 Veronica

10.1% 5-star rate. Which would actually be quite good if it weren't for the fact that 77% of them were trash.

I think I'm just going to be done pulling for the month other than free pulls and free orbs. Both this banner and the summer banner can go rot in hell.

Dang that's hyper aggressive.

You got more 5-stars from a Legendary banner than most players can even dream of getting. I think you made it out pretty good, there! I WISH I got 3 Eliwoods!

This became the worst legendary for me so far.

With a 13.5% rate and the last 13 orbs grabbed together I pulled Lucina and Selkie. 

Both were not really needed since I got perfect copies of them already, but I take the merge (Ephraim would be more useful). 

My plan of sniping colorless for Grima and Veronica merges or getting another flying healer failed miserably.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

You got more 5-stars from a Legendary banner than most players can even dream of getting.

That's only because I put 1,200 orbs into the banner. Anyone else with that many orbs could do the exact same and probably get more of the units they wanted unless their luck is as bad as mine. For the number of green orbs I picked, my Hinoka count is abysmally low, far below average.

Edited by Ice Dragon

When even I as an F2P these days look at that list and think "dang, I'd totally be disappointed with getting that too", it is pretty telling with regards to the quality of the units on the banner.