AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Stick her in a room with Dimitri and keep them in there until he gets her pregnant. Gotta make that royal lion cub.

What? This is FE eugenics in a nutshell!

Not like that.

Also, I'm romancing Dimitri this run.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Not like that.

Regardless, the growly lion king needs his queen.

Ingrid can be his side chick then

Edited by Dragoncat

8 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Without spoiling too much, many scenes between Byleth and Dimitri have very... specific undertones. Even with the male version, so I'd say good call.

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Ingrid can be his side chick then

I mean, at least in China and Japan, having multiple wives was accepted, heck, expected, if you were of higher social standing, so I don't see a problem with that.

Edited by DragonFlames

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I mean, at least in China and Japan, having multiple wives was accepted, heck, expected, if you were of higher social standing, so I don't see a problem with that.

Not just China and Japan, but a lot of Europe.

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Without spoiling too much, many scenes between Byleth and Dimitri have very... specific undertones. Even with the male version, so I'd say good call.

I've heard.

I'm doing Lions and I'm torn between Dimitri and Sylvain. Obviously the only way to settle this is throw raw meat between the two. Whoever wins gets THIS. Whoever wins gets to mate.

Dimitri would probably win in a fight but Sylvain is handsome and Dimitri has those ice blue eyes or eye ugh how do I choose

6 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

So did ancient Egypt.

Egypt also had incest.

Europe, too.
Probably nearly every area in the world during Ancient times/the Middle Ages, because their knowledge of such things wasn't exactly... there.

Edited by DragonFlames

16 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Europe, too.
Probably nearly every area in the world during Ancient times/the Middle Ages, because their knowledge of such things wasn't exactly... there.

Yeah.

I had a superslow Ingrid in my normal run attempt of BL, like 21 speed at level 25.

For comparison: In my lunatic run she is level 15 right now and has already more speed and 13 strength seems alright.

In general I do not quite get why she is problematic to use. She is supposed to be fast and her mobility is what makes her great. In the final map of my BE run she could technically solo the final chapter. Final boss had exactly 0% against her.

6 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Update: I will be the Lion Queen. *puts on tiara*

Please snuggle afterwards Dimitri

According to Felix, you'll be more likely a Boar Queen than a Lion Queen.

I don't know how much truth there is to this, but I believe Dimitri is the only one of the three lords Byleth actually explicitly gets married to in their paired ending. Edelgard is left vague and Claude f***s off to Almyra.

It's almost like IntSys was trolling with that one, seeing how popular Edelgard and Claude were pre-release.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

According to Felix, you'll be more likely a Boar Queen than a Lion Queen.

Boars are male pigs though, so it'd be Sow Queen, which doesn't sound as cool. Sorry Felix. You're Sour Puss if you're gonna play that game.

...Although that does mean I'll be hunting and Dimitri will always eat first. Not as bad as the sex only lasting a minute and happening every half hour when I'm in heat though.

In other news a wasp stung my neck right outside my apartment. Lovely. -_-

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

...Although that does mean I'll be hunting and Dimitri will always eat first. Not as bad as the sex only lasting a minute and happening every half hour when I'm in heat though.

That certainly sounds fun.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

In other news a wasp stung my neck right outside my apartment. Lovely. -_-

Here's hoping you're not allergic to the poison.
My grandma almost died due to that.

33 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

If I have kids and they're naughty their punishment will be having to play Thracia 776.

Be your luck they actually enjoy that kind of punishment.

10 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

No, I'm not allergic thankfully. The pain already went down.

That's good then.

10 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

If I have kids and they're naughty their punishment will be having to play Thracia 776.

That's... unusual, but a cool idea.