AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

So... Sigurd apparently got sick of all the fire jokes and decided to become an ice dragon that is also a fairy instead.

njnSBVq.jpg

What game is this?

3 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

ice is still weak to fire.

Yep.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

ice is still weak to fire.

Chalk it up to irony, I guess. XD

35 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

What game is this?

It's a JRPG called Fairy Fencer f. The game that invented (?) the term "Tsundomasochistic".
To elaborate, if you care:

There is a character called Tiara, who gets... strangely excited whenever the main character Fang insults her in some way. The rest of the time she acts like a Tsundere towards him, so Fang's fairy partner, Eryn, called her "Tsundomasochistic". See here:

1Q2fSem.jpgZO6usqV.jpg

Even beyond that, it's a pretty funny game. The same studio who worked on Neptunia also developed this one.

Edited by DragonFlames

Damn, I lost Flayn in the second Houses Battle. 

For some reason I thought it had no permadeath, or maybe it is removed in maddening. 

Anyways her loss really hurts since she had actual good magic this time, good enough for being a good rescue user. 

Linhardt died too, but he was just a filler. 

Still have (untrained) Manuela as second warp user. 

8 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

I've always thought that this thread was named after someone thinking out loud while he's making up his mind on what to order at McDonald's.

Could also work.

• 1 month later...

I was rinsing out my mug in the tub. It looks like this:

GUEST_fe168cac-752b-4495-9511-b0c40a1f64

It's my favorite mug and it holds alot of liquid.

I was rinsing it out in the tub when I accidentally hit it against the bottom of the tub and uhh:

1575336679382940335524.jpg

Thankfully I can order a new one off Target's site.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had a weird dream where I went to this fancy-ass hotel and I was apparently married to Dimitri at some point but I thought he died and Rinea was apparently my best friend but she got captured and I learned that Dimitri survived but his memory was gone and Rinea's memory was wiped and that they're engaged and I had to fake-marry Eldigan (and I knew it was Eldigan because he mentioned Lachiesis earlier in the dream and he gets namedropped later) for some reason and we both knew the wedding was fake and we didn't love eachother but the guests didn't and apparently one of the guests mentioned something about me having Holyn from FE4 of all people as one of my past husbands but apparently Eldigan and I needed to run so we sprinted back to our room and then Dimitri and Rinea found our room.

And then I woke up.

I wanted to know how the dream ended, dammit.

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Last night I had a weird dream where I went to this fancy-ass hotel and I was apparently married to Dimitri at some point but I thought he died and Rinea was apparently my best friend but she got captured and I learned that Dimitri survived but his memory was gone and Rinea's memory was wiped and that they're engaged and I had to fake-marry Eldigan (and I knew it was Eldigan because he mentioned Lachiesis earlier in the dream and he gets namedropped later) for some reason and we both knew the wedding was fake and we didn't love eachother but the guests didn't and apparently one of the guests mentioned something about me having Holyn from FE4 of all people as one of my past husbands but apparently Eldigan and I needed to run so we sprinted back to our room and then Dimitri and Rinea found our room.

And then I woke up.

I wanted to know how the dream ended, dammit.

That's a weird dream right there...

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

That's a weird dream right there...

I'm really curious as to how that dream would have ended ended. Did Dimitri regain his memories? Did Dimitri want to kill me? What happened?

You can't make this shit up. This is the college I'm attending in January. One of their orientation videos. I was like WHAT SITCOM THEME IS THAT on this one Discord server I'm on.

Shoutout to SullyMcGully for telling me it's The Office.

10 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I don't know where else to say this, but the youtube app crashed and now all I hear is Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town.

What even is Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town?

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

What even is Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town?

It's a song from JoJo.

Fun fact: the guy with the white hair shares his VA with Male Byleth while the guy in the red undershirt shares his VA with Ferdinand Von Aegir.

18 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Fun fact: the guy with the white hair shares his VA with Male Byleth while the guy in the red undershirt shares his VA with Ferdinand Von Aegir.

English or Japanese?