What kind of FE fanatic are you?

FE Finatics  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• FE Fan Artists
    • FE Role-players
    • All time FE Character fanservice
    • FE Debaters

I may be going on a limp but I think FE Fan Service means somewhere on the lines between ecchi and hentai fanart . . .

I COULD be wrong.

I like to cover and arrange music from the series such as Idoun's Theme and some music from FE4. Since music IS an art, I say Fan Artist.

I don't fit perfectly into any of those categories. I guess the closest would be debater, but I haven't debated seriously in a long time.

Same, I got scared away from debates when I saw a Serra vs. Hector debate with both sides opening posts breaking the said boards character limit per post...my thoughts to myself were I don't want to become this at level it stops being fun

I think I word counted it and found the thing to be something like 10,000 words...at that kind of level I cannot compete. Even these days I find the more reasonable 1000 words a bit hard to read through.

I think character fanservice means you absolutely worship a certain character and it shows. (see: Princess Kilvas for Soren or SwordSalmon for buff men in armor).

I write fanfiction, I guess, something no series has ever made me do before. In that regard, FE is special, so I'm going for "fan artist" as it is contributing something to the series.

I don't fall into any category. I'm a (former, as I haven't seriously done it for months now) FE spriter, RPer (though not in the "wall of text in every post" level), and general fan of the series. I play the games for the story on the first playthrough (for the most part) and and subsequent plays are for having fun, trying different units, or just reliving the game. I'll enter into borderline debate discussions from time to time, if it's a topic that I have a strong enough feeling or opinion about (example: pre-FE10(JP) discussions about characters, weapons/items, etc.), but that's the extent of that area.

Technically FE Spriters fall into a category of FE Artists due to creativity. You could get away with that.

What about people that try to make their own wallpapers? (Because I sorta fall into that category since I made two. Both of which are for my PSP.)

Between debater ( like a few others, didn't debate seriously in a long time ( if at all since I was too busy with college at the time, and besides my philosophy with the game is "use whoever the hell you want, though if you want advice I'd be glad to give you some" ) and if you could qualify my "experiments" with editors as "fan art"...

Still, these days, fan art I guess.