The RNG =/

First I get hit by 8 accuracy. Then I miss with 97. Then, I have to reset the game exactly 35 times until an enemy with 71 accuracy misses, which they never did (crit), and during that, I missed twice with 94 accuracy.

That is why I hate this game. Imagine if it was on Hard mode, were everything is entirely at the mercy of the RNG.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire
Don't re-edit it again

Resetting until the RNG goes your way is not the way to play the game...

Find a different strategy that isn't reliant on the RNG's blessings. Strategy game, not a reset-until-it-works game.

Edited by Reikken

First I get hit by 8 accuracy. Then I miss with 97. Then, I have to reset the game exactly 35 times until an enemy with 71 accuracy misses, which they never did (crit), and during that, I missed twice with 94 accuracy.

That is why I hate this game. Imagine if it was on Hard mode, were everything is entirely at the mercy of the RNG.

that may be why you get tired of playing the game.

maybe you should just continue playing instead of resetting every time you get hit

Try Fire Emblem Thracia's RNG on for size. Still, I like missing with 99% twice, it amuses me!

Only twice? I've missed 4 times in a battle at 99% hit.

How is RNG calculated in this game?

2 RNs, so the higher numbers are actually higher than displayed % wise.

Thracia uses 1 RN, but I also have a feeling it has some kind of evil thing to annoy you.

The funnest range I had was Meg missing two hits with 98% range, and she almost died. Yeah Fire Emblem is all about range, but you shouldn't let the mechanics on it make you bored of the game. Even though the range can be tangential at times I still love the game. It must be weird to play a game, and never get bored of it like me ha ha . :)

Only twice? I've missed 4 times in a battle at 99% hit.

2 RNs, so the higher numbers are actually higher than displayed % wise.

Thracia uses 1 RN, but I also have a feeling it has some kind of evil thing to annoy you.

7, in SoS. :P EDIT: In the arena, where the enemy missed like 4 ~80% hits in a row as well

And Staves can miss in Thracia as well, which I've had miss twice in a row when I actually needed it. <_<

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I want the following to occur with someone...

Player has 99% chance to hit, very high chance to critical, Brave weapon. Misses every time.

Enemy has 1% chance to hit, 1% chance to critical, has a Brave weapon. Criticals twice.

THAT is the ultimate in RNG screwage.

Resetting until the RNG goes your way is not the way to play the game...

Find a different strategy that isn't reliant on the RNG's blessings. Strategy game, not a reset-until-it-works game.

Hey, Reikken agrees with me on something.

Granted, if you've got a 97% chance to hit a guy and you miss, it might foil your strategy quite a bit, but if you're relying on an enemy with 71% chance to hit you actually miss, you didn't make the right strategic decision.

The funnest range I had was Meg missing two hits with 98% range, and she almost died. Yeah Fire Emblem is all about range, but you shouldn't let the mechanics on it make you bored of the game. Even though the range can be tangential at times I still love the game. It must be weird to play a game, and never get bored of it like me ha ha . :)

I haven't gotten bored of it either. This game is way too fun for a little RNG screwage to ruin it. It makes things more interesting anyways though if it happens on a consistant basis I could see that as annoying. But it all works out in the end.

The RNG Says to me That Shinon and Haar are Garbage.

Enemy with 20% of hit 1% of crit... brave Sword

He lends a Critical and after an normal Hit = Shinon Dead.

Haar is tanking on bridge Chapter

All Cavaliers with 30% of hit... hits haar...

after a Thunder Mage with 25% hit 2% crit

Lend a Critical... by by Haar...

Moral of the Story... Andrew Do not uses ubber top tier Units...

I was trying to save Ms. Shitty and her Crap Crew. I was having Volug take out a fire mage so the crappy hostages wouldn't die.

So it's chapter 6 part 2?