Joe Zieja vs. Polygon

Life

Apparently, there has been a meme war going on between the voice actors of some house leaders and members because of articles like these ever since the game releaed. Always great to see people genuinely having fun with their work. I watched a bit of Joe's stream on the 'Tubes. He seems like a swell guy.
Spoilers from said Stream:

Naming F!Byleth "Claudia" and trying to romance her with Claude. Amazing.

Edited by DragonFlames

7 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

But yeah, he's super funny and his twitter wars with the other VAs (especially Dimitri's VA, Chris Hackney) are really entertaining to read.

Wow, the other VAs are playing along? I had no idea.

Just now, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Mark Whitten is Seteth's VA so yeah, they're playing along lol.

Screenshot_20190816-153714_Facebook.jpg

This is amazing. But honestly Dimitri's VA and Dimitri himself would know how that eye got lost.

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

This is amazing. But honestly Dimitri's VA and Dimitri himself would know how that eye got lost.

That's actually a bit of a reference to Dimitri's VA saying he was absolutely romancing Dimitri on his own playthrough. Someone had asked Shamir's VA about romancing herself and Joe Zieja got involved and dragged the others into it.

9 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

That's actually a bit of a reference to Dimitri's VA saying he was absolutely romancing Dimitri on his own playthrough. Someone had asked Shamir's VA about romancing herself and Joe Zieja got involved and dragged the others into it.

Yeah I get the dirty joke there. "Masturbation makes you go blind" lol

Can confirm that's false tho

12 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Yeah I get the dirty joke there. "Masturbation makes you go blind" lol

Can confirm that's false tho

There is some truth to it. You could go blind temporarily by staring down the barrel.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

There is some truth to it. You could go blind temporarily by staring down the barrel.

7 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Well, this certainly went a direction.

Let's just say I don't have a "barrel" to speak of but okay.

2 hours ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

Alright, can we get back on topic?

Have any of the other voice actors been asked about a playthrough where they marry the character they voice?

Chris Hackney (Dimitri) has said that he's marrying Dimitri. Allegra Clark (Dorothea and Shamir?) has said that in one playthrough she married Mercedes and in her next she plans to marry Seteth, claiming that she wants to see her characters with other characters and also that she wants to play as f!Byleth so Shamir is out by default. I don't know about the others, it's been a while since I looked through the threads.