Do you think...

Deity

...That FE7 should of had gotten an after end-game campain like FE8?

I really believe so, I mean, you get a a few characters that you wont get to use much because of how late they come out. Besides, it would of had made it easier for you to get all the support convos with less of a hassle wasting turns.

And, it would of been nice if somehow they'd let you use enemy bosses there as playable characters. Lloyd and Linus were awesome, and so were a few others.

Anyway, just my thoughts. ^^

I seem to recall, a long time ago, people speculated that this game was going to have Trial Maps, but they were scrapped. Although I'm inclined to believe they were just jumping to conclusions ^^

The point is, I would have liked to see some Trial Maps (technically FE8's Creature Campaign was better, but it drags on and becomes pointless).

I seem to recall, a long time ago, people speculated that this game was going to have Trial Maps, but they were scrapped. Although I'm inclined to believe they were just jumping to conclusions ^^

The point is, I would have liked to see some Trial Maps (technically FE8's Creature Campaign was better, but it drags on and becomes pointless).

True, aside from using the time to unlock the hidden characters, after that, its just boring killing monsters.

Personally, I prefer FE7 the way it is as well. Trial Maps might have been a nice addition, but considering that I can't be bothered to play through the game x number of times just to unlock new ones (or playing through on higher difficulties, etc.), I'd only play a couple of the maps and then get bored of them. So, it's better in the long run that it doesn't have them. And, the Creature Campaign is just a way to make your characters hit ??/20 if they didn't before the end of the game, IMO. I really don't care for it at all. I'd much rather keep my Final Chapter save as such instead of making it a Creature Campaign slot.

Honestly? I'd probably fail the Trial Maps; I know I was set up to fail most of PoR's Trial Maps, so for there to be trial maps in this game would be the end of me.

So I prefer this game the way it is. Monster Campaign is quite a bit boring afterwards, too.

I think the creature campaign is neat, but poorly implemented. A lot of the strategy ends up going out the window if for no other reason than the fact the weapon triangle rarely plays a role anymore.

If they made some sort of way you could continue to level people up but still feel challenged in some way, I'd be all for that. Maybe introduce maps where all the enemies are level 20/20 with stats comparable to your own 20/20 units. That'd be a total blast and greatly increase the replay value of any FE title.

The best part about this is that it would make the Link Arena worthwhile. Rather than get 5 guys to 20/20 at perhaps the detriment of your single player campaign, you could level up whomever you wanted and challenge a friend and actually have to rely on strategy to win the day.

I'm a sucker for multiplayer.

Eh wot? How does adding something make it worse?

I agree completely. Especially something with as little affect on anything else as this. It couldn't really make the game worse in any way.

More is only worse when it takes away from what exists already.

A map creator like someone else mention would be amazing, that and trail maps would be nice espeically if you had to say only replay the game at most 3 times to unlock all the trail map characters... of if you really want to make us earn make them earned random non essential objects in the chapters that if you complete you earnd "Important Boss a " as a trail map character.

A multi- player mode with perhaps tweaked mechanics on full scale maps would be awesome the only reason why I said tweaked mechanics is because classes like the swordmaster generally ruin the balance as their usually one of the best classes especially in Pvp they could make the weapon triangle even more dramatic or maybe more changes in caps could be applied to make classes a bit more balance in Pvp

I think creating a campaign afterwards destroys the meaning of a closed ending. No, it would have been annoying (and trivial). The campaigns in Sacred Stones were embarrassing, anyway, since they were incredibly easy and you never got any cool rewards for them anyway, besides "unlockable" characters. Oh yay, I get to use... Orson!... Now what?

Actually, a trial map that works similar to AW:DC's map creator and trading would be pretty damn awesome. Given the same amount of slots to save them in, enough options for enemies (level and HM-style bonuses) and maps (conditions, weather, etc.) you could have almost unlimited replayability. I could expect a hell of a lot of new maps to keep me interested. And since AW:DC doesn't let you send something without beating it first, there'll be less issues with overly difficult maps. Now that I think about it, if they want to do online seriously they could do this, instead of a crappy might-as-well-be-link-arena competitive setup. There'd still be the pricks complaining about no multiplayer, but it's already been proven that FE is not made for that.

After once even, SS' Creature Campaign was boring. I hope they never do it again.

Actually, a trial map that works similar to AW:DC's map creator and trading would be pretty damn awesome. Given the same amount of slots to save them in, enough options for enemies (level and HM-style bonuses) and maps (conditions, weather, etc.) you could have almost unlimited replayability. I could expect a hell of a lot of new maps to keep me interested. And since AW:DC doesn't let you send something without beating it first, there'll be less issues with overly difficult maps. Now that I think about it, if they want to do online seriously they could do this, instead of a crappy might-as-well-be-link-arena competitive setup. There'd still be the pricks complaining about no multiplayer, but it's already been proven that FE is not made for that.

After once even, SS' Creature Campaign was boring. I hope they never do it again.

The Creature Campaign is what itself annoyed me: The fact there was nothing more than creatures. The lack of human enemies felt... crap.