September 2019 Legendary/Mythic Hero Speculation

NSSKG151

3 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Since the Mythic is likely Blue, I doubt it's Mila cuz I feel like she's more likely to be Green

I don't see anything that points towards this Mythic being more likely to be blue than green or colorless, and I don't see anything that points towards Mila being more likely to be green than blue or colorless.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I don't see anything that points towards this Mythic being more likely to be blue than green or colorless, and I don't see anything that points towards Mila being more likely to be green than blue or colorless.

Is more based on the presence of mythic heroes on green and colorless already confirmed. So far mythic heroes never shared colors.

5 hours ago, AndreS said:

Is more based on the presence of mythic heroes on green and colorless already confirmed. So far mythic heroes never shared colors.

So far there haven't been enough Mythic Heroes to share colors. It will happen eventually, just like how Hrid happened. It's a matter of when, not if.

13 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm leaning towards Mila or Ashera as the most likely new Mythic. But my predictions usually suck.

No idea what Mila could have in her kit, but my thoughts for Ashera:

• Light: Opposite to Yune.
  • Blue tome: The damaging variants of Judge are considered light magic or strike damage depending on the variant. This also makes her weak to Yune.
  • Armor: Her entire schtick was that she had a barrier of annoying damage reflectors that you had to destroy before being able to damage her.
  • Weapon: Close Counter. Slaying. When taking damage outside of combat from foe, damage dealt to unit is also dealt to foe.
    • Damage reflector.
  • Special: Vengeance.
    • Damage reflector.
  • Unique skill: Passive C. At the start of each turn, inflicts Isolation on foes within 3 columns centered on unit with foe's Res ≤ unit's Res - 3.
    • One of her Judge variants is an AoE Silence that hits the entire map. 3-column range and Res check to match Yune.
  • Other skills: Fortress Def/Res or Fury 4? Wrath?
  • Stat spread: Huge HP. Res comparable to Yune's. Decent Def. Other stats don't matter.
    • Take it slow. Make it happen.

That is an interesting take on Ashera and I hope it's her, as I don't think I could handle having another dragon to worry about getting and building, Also with that being the banner I could stop quite early and focus on getting more Nagis. 

On 9/24/2019 at 5:00 AM, Ice Dragon said:

I'm leaning towards Mila or Ashera as the most likely new Mythic. But my predictions usually suck.

No idea what Mila could have in her kit, but my thoughts for Ashera:

• Light: Opposite to Yune.
  • Blue tome: The damaging variants of Judge are considered light magic or strike damage depending on the variant. This also makes her weak to Yune.
  • Armor: Her entire schtick was that she had a barrier of annoying damage reflectors that you had to destroy before being able to damage her.
  • Weapon: Close Counter. Slaying. When taking damage outside of combat from foe, damage dealt to unit is also dealt to foe.
    • Damage reflector.
  • Special: Vengeance.
    • Damage reflector.
  • Unique skill: Passive C. At the start of each turn, inflicts Isolation on foes within 3 columns centered on unit with foe's Res ≤ unit's Res - 3.
    • One of her Judge variants is an AoE Silence that hits the entire map. 3-column range and Res check to match Yune.
  • Other skills: Fortress Def/Res or Fury 4? Wrath?
    • EDIT: Right. Can't Wrath because tome. Maybe a new inheritable skill.
  • Stat spread: Huge HP. Res comparable to Yune's. Decent Def. Other stats don't matter.
    • Take it slow. Make it happen.

This reminds me that Ashera is completely unable of moving of her start position; so I guess she being an armor it's even more true to the source materia.

20 hours ago, Troykv said:

This reminds me that Ashera is completely unable of moving of her start position; so I guess she being an armor it's even more true to the source materia.

Yes indeed, same as Legendary Tiki and Nagi. Now that we are on this topic, shouldn’t we have the banner announcement by now? We are at the final days of this month

1 hour ago, Midnox said:

Yes indeed, same as Legendary Tiki and Nagi. Now that we are on this topic, shouldn’t we have the banner announcement by now? We are at the final days of this month

might be tonight. but weird. coz.... wouldn't it be like this weekend? LOL

4 hours ago, Midnox said:

Trailers usually don't come up until 24-48 hours before the banner releases. Since the Mythic banner isn't until the last day of the month we probably won't see the trailer until tomorrow or the day after.

So discounting the returning Legends/Mythics I guessed V!Soren, S!Veronica and FH!Corrin. Kjelle and Thrasir came completely out of left field though and while I listed P!Genny as a possibility I wasn't really expecting them to start on the Picnic seasonals already. So I got it half right which I'm glad about.

Not sure if I will start an October speculation thread yet since I mostly started this one as a test to see if I can post thread and edit comments since I have been having problems with that recently.

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

October HAS to have GD Ike, he's the only one left from his banner not to appear yet! He should've shown up already imo.

Golden Deer Ike? I didn't know that Ike has a 5th alt! Did IntSys add him in the summoning pool, just like they did with Bantu?

Yeah, I can see Ike being in October's Banner, alongside L! Ryoma, and Keaton, Owain or Spring Palla, if the Legendary is not red. There is also Adrift Camilla, but looks like IntSys forgot that she exist, which is sad because from all Camillas, she is my favorite one.

Blue has Lucina and Azura. Weird that the went with Kjelle for September's banner, because they skipped Spring Marisa, Picnic Lukas, Fallen Berkut, Groom Pent and Bride Tanith.

Green has Hector confirmed. By the release order, Ranulf and Picnic Felicia are next. Since they went with Kjelle this time, Yarne is also a possibility.

Finally, Alm is in the Colorless pool, and he may be accompanied by Fallen Tiki and Bride Fjorm. Since Brady was demoted, the next colorless units are the 2019 Summer Units. Claude is getting closer!

Of course, one of teh CYL 2 Heroes can reappear in the banner. Also, like last year, I believe the CYL 3 Heroes will start to appear in Legendary/Mythic Banners in November.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Golden Deer Ike? I didn't know that Ike has a 5th alt! Did IntSys added him in the summoning pool, just like Bantu?

Very funny. lol Though Claude is best house leader!

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah, I can see Ike being in October's Banner, alongside L! Ryoma, and Keaton, Owain or Spring Palla, if the Legendary is not red. There is also Adrift Camilla, but looks like IntSys forgot that she exist, which is sad because from all Camillas, she is my favorite one.

I personally think Brave Camilla has the best design out of all the Camillas. Even if I don't think she needed a seventh version at all. 😕

46 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Golden Deer Ike? I didn't know that Ike has a 5th alt! Did IntSys add him in the summoning pool, just like they did with Bantu?

Blue has Lucina and Azura. Weird that the went with Kjelle for September's banner, because they skipped Spring Marisa, Picnic Lukas, Fallen Berkut, Groom Pent and Bride Tanith.

Green has Hector confirmed. By the release order, Ranulf and Picnic Felicia are next. Since they went with Kjelle this time, Yarne is also a possibility.

Finally, Alm is in the Colorless pool, and he may be accompanied by Fallen Tiki and Bride Fjorm. Since Brady was demoted, the next colorless units are the 2019 Summer Units. Claude is getting closer!

Of course, one of teh CYL 2 Heroes can reappear in the banner. Also, like last year, I believe the CYL 3 Heroes will start to appear in Legendary/Mythic Banners in November.

New Heroes and Special Heroes sequences are separate. They skipped Berkut, but the seasonals don't really count. 

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Not mine, becauseall my votes were for Marth. lol

CYL 4 I will vote for Claude and, if he is an option, the Gatekeeper!

If Bandit Boss can be a option, Gatekeeper it will probably be too.

So here's a thought, and correct me if I am wrong but is it possible that IS might release another Mythic Hero next month instead of having a Legendary Hero. I know they said a long time ago they would alternate back and forth between Legendaries and Mythics every month but there is really nothing stopping them from being like, "hey, this month we have decided to have a Mythic Hero instead of a Legendary, kay." If they really are planning on making Book 3 OCs Mythic Heroes (at the very least Lif,Thrasir and Hel) I could see them releasing Lif as October's Legendary/Mythic banner assuming Lif's story arc is finally finished in Chapter 12. And if I also remember correctly Sothis was supposed to come back in October but has since been pushed to return in November and considering Lif is sword unit it looks very suspect.

Just a thought anyways. Moving on...As for a preliminary for next month's Legendary/Mythic banner I'm thinking these characters are likely

Red: L!Ryoma, V!Ike, Idunn/Lethe/FH!Mareeta

Blue: L!Lucina, L!Azura, S!Marisa

Green: L!Hector, Ranulf/Yarne, B!Ephraim, P!Felicia

Colorless: L!Alm, FH!Tiki, BB!Fjorm, B!Veronica

I'm thinking next month's Legendary/Mythic will be Red, Green or Colorless since I'm confident S!Marisa will fill the blue color spot.

6 hours ago, Troykv said:

If Bandit Boss can be a option, Gatekeeper it will probably be too.

If I recall correctly, the reason why Bandit Boss is an option is solely because he's the actual boss of an actual story map from Echoes and like every actual boss of an actual story map from Echoes was somehow made a voting option for whatever reason. Or something like that.

9 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Gee, I wonder who's fault that is

Gee, I wonder when will people stop hating on Camilla fans.

11 hours ago, XRay said:

Gee, I wonder when will people stop hating on Camilla fans.

Please note that I specifically am not saying all Camilla fans are obnoxious. And every character has their super obnoxious fans. That can't be helped.

But it's the combination of game devs openly seeming to favor Camilla over even characters who were more popular than her, along with the obnoxious Camilla fans not being satisfied with having more alts than everyone else (and more versions of herself than unique Thracia characters) and screaming for another alt that doesn't do her any favors in the context of Heroes.

I wouldn't hate the idea of Brave Camilla so much if she could lose the hot springs alt and the adrift alt. (Don't think she should've been on new years either, but it's not as egregious as the other two.) Also, while I don't think Lyn should have six alts so soon when so many highly desired characters are not in the game, it's questionable as fuck that Camilla has more alts than Lyn or Lucina. You know, the two female characters that the fanbase as a whole actually like more than her?

Basically, what I'm saying is that while it's not fair for people to hate on all Camilla fans, I think they have a valid reason to still be salty about certain things regarding Camilla.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

along with the obnoxious Camilla fans not being satisfied with having more alts than everyone else

There's pretty much no reason for a fan to stop voting for their favorite character when their favorite character is still an option to vote for regardless of the number of alts they already have when winning the vote means getting an alt that is virtually guaranteed to be good. Perhaps someone can be satisfied with the number of alts, but I figure it's hard to pass up on the fact that Brave Hero alts are pretty much always good units.

I don't think anyone voting for Camilla is voting for her for the sole reason that they think she doesn't have enough alts.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

There's pretty much no reason for a fan to stop voting for their favorite character when their favorite character is still an option to vote for regardless of the number of alts they already have when winning the vote means getting an alt that is virtually guaranteed to be good. Perhaps someone can be satisfied with the number of alts, but I figure it's hard to pass up on the fact that Brave Hero alts are pretty much always good units.

I don't think anyone voting for Camilla is voting for her for the sole reason that they think she doesn't have enough alts.

Sure, but some people aren't able to phrase that in a way that doesn't sound entitled. There are people who were screaming about how "CAMILLA DESERVES A SERIOUS ALT ALL HER OTHER ALTS ARE JOKE ALTS", and then gloat about how Camilla got a Brave alt despite so many people not wanting her to. That's super annoying and unlikeable!

At the very least, phrasing it as "I know Camilla has a lot of alts, but I still want a Brave alt so I'm still voting for her" and not gloating about it to people who are unhappy, or going around implying or outright saying that she deserves to have more alts would make people less annoyed at them, even if people were still not happy with Camilla getting the alt. Again, there are good ways and bad ways to deal with wanting something.

In my opinion, if a character has enough versions of themself to form a full Emblem Team, that is a good time to stop giving them alts. No character, especially not someone like Camilla, should have that many versions of themself. Alm is my favorite lord in the series, but even I would not want him to have seven fucking versions of himself and become the new Camilla for people to hate on. Likewise with Jill. I want her in the game asap, but I also don't her to have like a hundred different alts.

6 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

In my opinion, if a character has enough versions of themself to form a full Emblem Team, that is a good time to stop giving them alts. No character, especially not someone like Camilla, should have that many versions of themself. Alm is my favorite lord in the series, but even I would not want him to have seven fucking versions of himself and become the new Camilla for people to hate on. Likewise with Jill. I want her in the game asap, but I also don't her to have like a hundred different alts.

If Camilla gets one more alt she has enough versions of herself to form two unique Camilla Emblems