First Hall of Forms Final Builds? (Alm, Celica, Mae, Boey)

indigoasis

With the first Hall of Forms coming to a close, I'd like to see what final builds you guys made for the four featured characters, that being Alm, Celica, Mae, and Boey. The random skill inheritance mechanic of the mode should (theoretically) make it so that each and every build is unique, and I'd like to see what you came up with. 

Here's what I was able to build.

1481281164_MyHallofFormsFinalBuilds(AlmCelicaMaeBoey).thumb.png.5ee49ca94c2dbabd1db10b0d6c28d48f.png

So, this was a fun enough mode. While Mae took a bit to get going, I was pretty impressed by how good everyone else was.

All +3 (I didn't play as much after clearing 20)

Alm: DF, Rally Up Res+, Blazing Light, Scendscale, Mythic boost, Odd Def Wave, Close Def 3

Celica: Ragnarok, Harsh Command+, Aether, Brazen Atk/Spd 4 (Was Atk/Res Push), Def/Res Ruse, Drive Atk, Heavy Blade

Mae: Book of Orchids, Reposition, Glimmer, Swift Sparrow 3, Def/Res Link, Pulse Smoke, Chill Atk

Boey: Inscribed Tome, Reposition, Aether, Swift Sparrow 3, Null C-Disrupt, Res Opening, Atk.Res Bond

I don't remember the specifics, but I was able to use a good few skills I didn't usually have the chance to. Bonus Doubler / Rouse Atk/Def Boey was a particularly nice combination that arose fairly early on. Movement skills proved elusive - I never actually found Reposition at all, and ended up with one Smite and one Draw Back.

HoF is fucking amazing as a mode.

Looking across this board as well as GameFAQ's, I'm legit wondering if I'm the only one who didn't go Dracofalchion on Alm. 😄

I got Heart's Blade+ as an option and frankly it was too good to pass up. Plus 4 to all stats with an easy to fulfill requirement. Saved my butt a bunch of times. And I didn't face many dragons so it kind of made DF less of a priority.

8 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Looking across this board as well as GameFAQ's, I'm legit wondering if I'm the only one who didn't go Dracofalchion on Alm. 😄

I got Heart's Blade+ as an option and frankly it was too good to pass up. Plus 4 to all stats with an easy to fulfill requirement. Saved my butt a bunch of times. And I didn't face many dragons so it kind of made DF less of a priority.

Dracofalchion showed up early, it has 19 Atk and I wasn't leaving Alm next to his allies as much. Dracofalchion made sense with how I did things, other allies were more used to working with each other (see: Mae and Boey)

On 10/24/2019 at 7:06 AM, Parrhesia said:

I don't remember the specifics, but I was able to use a good few skills I didn't usually have the chance to. Bonus Doubler / Rouse Atk/Def Boey was a particularly nice combination that arose fairly early on. Movement skills proved elusive - I never actually found Reposition at all, and ended up with one Smite and one Draw Back.

HoF is fucking amazing as a mode.

If you look for Hall of Forms in Events, scroll down and click on it. Even though it's closed, you can still see your units, at least before they disappear until the next Hall of Forms. You don't need to remember the specifics if the specifics are still there. 😉

It'd be nice if we could see the units we've built for each HoF similar to how we can view the cutscenes for past Tempest Trials, Forging Bonds, etc. Perhaps it could be added later on?