Flashing Ike

Masu

Did anyone else get a flashing Ike during this base convo? Im on it right now and hes standing behind titanita and his pic keeps flashing! Fading in then fading out over and over..........

I read the topic title and interpreted it MUCH different from what it actually meant...

i feel kinda sad and wrong to say this, but i think i interpreted it exactly like you did

:mellow:

I read the topic title and interpreted it MUCH different from what it actually meant...

Lol... I read it, and thought what you thought for like a second, before realising there's no way in hell it could happen...

Huh, that's weird. I've never noticed that..I'll have to look out for it next time I play.

yeah, me too once I finally get it =(

It's probably something you will rarely find though. I don't think it will happen to me.

lol... I kinda did too

Did anyone else get a flashing Ike during this base convo? Im on it right now and hes standing behind titanita and his pic keeps flashing! Fading in then fading out over and over..........

I don't think so.

Maybe he's talking but you just skip his dialogue?

If he is speaking with Titania/other people, his portrait is being lit up while he talked and then fading away while Titania/other people talks, I believe there's at least one instance where he has a rapid conversation with her/other people.