Imagine this.

Volke.

All stats maximized.

Weilding a custom knife with max critical, with a drawn card that further maxxes criticals.

Using Gamble.

With Wrath activated.

Against a level one enemy with no stats.

What would be the critical rate?..............

In other news, I made Jill a custom Iron weapon (SO SHE CAN HOLD IT.) and maximized the might, and draw the +2 might card! I named it George Bush.

ALSO: Gives me custom weapons, please. Don't be afraid to PM them.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Critical rate = Weapon Critical + (Skill / 2) + Bond support bonus + Critical bonus

Volke would have 40 Skl if maxed, a forged knife would have +25 crit since throw knives have 0 crit to start with (but you can add +15 and draw a +10 crit card), and Volke's skill gives him +25%. I think Gamble activates before Wrath, and the enemy would have no Dodge, so...

25% + 20% + N/A + 25% = 70%. Gamble would raise this to 140%, then Wrath would raise it to 190%.

If you throw in a Bastian bond support from POR as well, you get:

((25% + 20% + 5% + 25%)) x 2) + 50% equalling 200%. That's quite a lot :o

Edited by Drayano

George Bush? Okay. Let's throw Condoleeza Rice and Dick Cheney into the mix! :P

Anyways, yeah, even if the enemy has high defense, with a Volke like that, the enemy's dead, period. It won't really matter how much defense the guy has; he'll be dead before he can say 'cheese'.

Actually, the Black Knight would still do more, at least against a normal enemy. He does 208 per Eclipse, which is a hell of a lot of damage. Having Volke attack a 0 defence enemy wouldn't be fair in a comparison, as that's part of Eclipse's effect.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I always name my weapons after historical swords or mythological weapons, like the Durandal (axe), or the Joyeuse (the sword of Charlemagne).

Mixture of mythology buff and pure geekery, I think.

How lame. I name stuff like Hax Axe, Helen Keller, Fart, Stripper Pole, Shoop Da Whoop, etc. etc.

Wtfail

What? You don't think they're funny? =P

I thpught you hated people with British accents. <_<

Mm. Yes. Indeed.

I had a playthrough in which everyone took "Rolf's bow" into the final chapter. Except Ike and Rolf.

As Custom? Damn, you must use a

LOT

of bows.

• 2 weeks later...
Anything can be named anything.

I think it was a joke. I had Ike kill the Black Knight with "Alondite" once. It was cool. And it's pretty lol when you kill a guy up close with an "Iron Bow".

Enemy: I'm going to kill you!

Ike @ Iron Bow: Really?

Enemy: Yeah! And you can't hurt me since you have an Iron Bow.

Ike: Oh, really? *Slash slash Aether*

I never change the names of my forged weapons cause I'm bad at coming up with names.

Try [insert metal here] Bow. It's really satisfying to see an enemy get killed by an Iron Bow up close.

Yep, I'm obsessed with Iron Bows

Try [insert metal here] Bow. It's really satisfying to see an enemy get killed by an Iron Bow up close.

Yep, I'm obsessed with Iron Bows

Maybe I will next time. I'm kinda lazy to change the name since it doesn't really matter to me as long as my characters kill a lot of enemies with it.