What if...?

Liz

Soren had been raised in Daein by his mother?

Greil had never left Daein?

Micaiah hadn't disappeared from Begnion and had become the new Apostle instead of Sanaki?

Misaha hadn't been killed?

post what you believe Tellius would be like if that happened.

Soren wouldn't be that cold with ppl.

Dain would rule tellius.

Micaiah hadn't disappeared from Begnion and had become the new Apostle instead of Sanaki?

Begnion wouldn't go through the part 4 or 3 and Daein part 1 of Rd.

Non of the stuff in the two games would happen.

The most adorable friendship in FE9 wouldn't have happened.

The Great Riders would be the main characters (I would so want this).

Sothe would be the new Soren.

The Senators would find a different issue to blame on the Herons. Poor, poor herons. Rich, rich senators.

I wonder what Tellius would be like if Giffca had gone with the Laguz army and actually won the war against Begnion.

We cannot ponder what ifs...

What if I had 6 million dollars?

Oh come on! You you find it at least a little funny to disguss things like these?

Anyway, since Soren still is

branded

, he would probably have trouble to hide his mark since it is in the forhead. He would be shown more respect as a king than he usually did in the game.

If Greil stayed in Daein, Zelgius would have become even stronger, and would he even meet Elena?

Micaiah would have been raised like a noble, so she wouldn't be as kind and generous as she is in the game. maybe she wouldn't even make a good leader.

Well, if Misaha had never been killed, then nothing of this would have happened.

Sephiran wouldn't have freaked out, since the senators had never set Serenes Forest aflame.

There wouldn't be this conflict between the bird tribe and Beginon. Naesala's friendship with Reyson would remind, and so would Leanne and the other herons. I guess the Mad King's War would still be fought, but the Black Knight wouldn't exsist.

I honestly think that everything depends on Misaha's survival.

Edited by xanatha

Oh come on! You you find it at least a little funny to disguss things like these?

Anyway, since Soren still is

branded

, he would probably have trouble to hide his mark since it is in the forhead. He would be shown more respect as a king than he usually did in the game.

If Greil stayed in Daein, Zelgius would have become even stronger, and would he even meet Elena?

Micaiah would have been raised like a noble, so she wouldn't be as kind and generous as she is in the game. maybe she wouldn't even make a good leader.

Well, if Misaha had never been killed, then nothing of this would have happened.

Sephiran wouldn't have freaked out, since the senators had never set Serenes Forest aflame.

There wouldn't be this conflict between the bird tribe and Beginon. Naesala's friendship with Reyson would remind, and so would Leanne and the other herons. I guess the Mad King's War would still be fought, but the Black Knight wouldn't exsist.

I honestly think that everything depends on Misaha's survival.

at least Soren wouldn't be all depressed and hating humankind all the time.

then again, he probably wouldn't be the tactical genius either. but who knows?

Greil met Elena in Daein. Remember that church chapter in Path of Radiance, when you were in Daein? Elena was a cleric there. That's how she got the medallion in the first place, since Lillia gave it to her there.

I doubt that Micaiah would have been much different. i mean, Sanaki had more reasons to be a spoiled brat than her since she wasn't in danger of being prejudiced against for being a branded, and she developed into a kind and sensible ruler.

So if Greil met Elena in Daein and they stayed in Daein, maybe Soren and Ike would still be friends.

Soren would be a lot more happy unless he got annoyed by Almedha's overprotectiveness.

The Dawn Brigade would be part of the Greil Mercenaries.

Boyd, Oscar & Rolf would've died since Greil gave them a job, food, shelter, etc.

Daein would've won the Mad King's war since they got Greil, Ike & the Black Knight.

Mia, Kieran, Nephenee, Brom & Sephiran would've died in a prison cell.

Shinon & Gatrie wouldn't be "wasting" their talents.

Rhys would be living with his parents and unable to find work, maybe dying of hunger, etc.

They'd all be calling laguz "sub-humans" & "half-breeds"

I thought Soren's tactical genius came from him being

branded

kinda like Micaiah's powers.

Good thing Greil left Daein cause most of the GMs would be dead (Greil Mercenaries FTW). Hell, most of the characters from Crimea would probably be dead. Oh wait, that means that Daein would conquer Tellius, the Dark God would be released cause Daein would invade every country, and Ashera would destroy them all in the end of Path of Radiance. Ashera would create a new world with new characters and Radiant Dawn wouldn't have happened. Yeah, I like how things happen for a reason cause we wouldn't be playing this awesome game.

Edited by KSFF2150

Soren would be a lot more happy unless he got annoyed by Almedha's overprotectiveness.

I suspect Almedha was only so overprotective because she lost her son and thought she finally found him back.

I think Misaha plays a important role in the game. Is she wasn't assassinated then not much would have happened really...or that is what I think anyway.

It would be a very different place.

-If Misaha wasn't killed, Lehran wouldn't have gone mad and sought to destroy the world by awakening Yune (thus awakening Ashera and calling down her judgment), since the Serenes Massacre would have not occurred. I disagree with you, Thingy-Person. The people of Begnion knew that the herons were incapable of doing anyone harm, but their grief was so immense they must have been willing to accept any scapegoat.

-Micaiah would probably be continuing her grandmother's work.

-Greil would still be one of Ashnard's generals, but he may not have time for Elena. If they did have Ike and Mist, Ike would probably wonder why his father was loyal to such a nutcase.

-Soren wouldn't be so anti-social, though we can't be sure, since he might end up picking up some of his dad's craziness. If he was raised more by Almedha, he'd probably find some way to take out his old man just like Ashnard killed his.

-Greil would still be one of Ashnard's generals, but he may not have time for Elena. If they did have Ike and Mist, Ike would probably wonder why his father was loyal to such a nutcase.

I think that would be awesome story line. Well something along those lines anyway.

Greil met Elena in Daein. Remember that church chapter in Path of Radiance, when you were in Daein? Elena was a cleric there. That's how she got the medallion in the first place, since Lillia gave it to her there.

Oh, sorry, I forgot that...

If Misaha hadn't been killed, I think the war still would've happened but under different circumstances. The senators really hate the laguz and so does Daein. Once both parties realize each others hatred towards laguz, they could band together to wipe them all out. Plus

Kilvas is also under the control of the senate due to the blood pact so already three countries would band together against the laguz countries.

Which would result in the whole continent going to war and the dark god being released and destroying them all. Crimea might be neutral like in Radiant Dawn and maybe Goldoa would be too. Actually, I think the war would be similar to the one in RD except Begnion and Daein would be allies from the start.

I'm not sure if that's a spoiler or not so I just covered it up in case someone complains about that.

Edited by KSFF2150