[WARNING] Ship your Profile Picture with the Profile Picture of the User Above You [Worst Forum Game Ever]

AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apollyon (of Norwegian thrash metal group Aura Noir) will probably hang out with Corrin more than Camilla, provided that Corrin has beer and good vinyls.

"Oh, dear. I can admire your 'efforts' to dress stylishly, but to be my boyfriend, you'll have to do better. Come with me. We'll take care of that."

pulls AnonSpeed by the collar to her room and proceeds to "help" (read: force) him to dress according to her specifications

*black mask* "That doll you carry with you... it seems to be alive somehow. Is it like my Organon?" *white mask* "Hehe... this is interesting. I think the two of us would get along very well."

5 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

"That collar is stylish, but the mask is going to have to go if this is going to work out."

You like 'em meek and shy, I see. XD

*black mask* "Ah... so you are the one they call the 'Hero of the Blue Flame'. Hehe. You would make for a great subject to write an opera about, I am sure. Let me accompany you a while, so I can get a grasp of the essence of your being."

Dolce isn't a child either.

"You uncultured oaf! How could you be so rude as to throw something that isn't yours in such a cavalier way?! Hmph!"

slaps Ike, takes her hat, and walks away in another huff

Edited by twilitfalchion
Ram'd by DragonFlames

Ike tries to teach Noire on how to throw her sword, but Noire then turns it around by transforming into Next Black and showing him her Diagonal Blade Dance, in which she throws five swords at once without even touching them. This inspires Ike to learn how to do the same thing and they have tons of fun practicing together.