New Heroes Arrive! Dark Burdens (May 8th)

Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They also gave Naesala a Path of Radiance map (Chapter 19), and one that also isn't in Radiant Dawn, even though he is also labeled as Radiant Dawn.

Hence my assertion that it's a bit silly to split these characters by game in the first place. We're not....well we're very likely not going to get a Path of Radiance Haar and a Radiant Dawn Haar (Naesala actually we might eventually get a legendary version of, there's not really  a massive number of viable Beast units left). Haar is just representing Haar. Some characters like Ike and Sothe can and would expect to get a version for each game, but those few are in the massive minority compared to the overwhelming majority of Path of Radiance's cast.

Edited by Jotari

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

And yet his Grand Hero Battle is based off of his Path of Radiance recruitment.

But his quote when entering the Grand Hero Battle map is clearly from his Radiant Dawn self.

Haar, after all, is not recruited from the enemy in Radiant Dawn (I'm pretty sure he spawns as a neutral unit), and his recruitment chapter is a fully airborne map, which is not exactly suitable for Heroes, so it makes more sense to use his recruitment map from Path of Radiance instead.

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

But his quote when entering the Grand Hero Battle map is clearly from his Radiant Dawn self.

Haar, after all, is not recruited from the enemy in Radiant Dawn (I'm pretty sure he spawns as a neutral unit), and his recruitment chapter is a fully airborne map, which is not exactly suitable for Heroes, so it makes more sense to use his recruitment map from Path of Radiance instead.

I suppose the division does help for those series exclusive special maps we've been getting recently.