Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I graduated last year, but then there was trouble with gaining the bachelor degree itself. Then the pandemic happened. So... still waiting on that bachelor's.

F

Freaking Corona man, destroying all the plans

I finished my Master Thesis earlier the year, and then was planning to travel then go job+apartment hunting...

Corona.png

• Replies 180.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I thought it couldn’t break?

It can and the fact that it has like 20 uses makes Fae not practical to use until after Ch.22 (you need her alive for the true end). 

10 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Thinking of Bors as Wendy’s brother instead of the other way around is a crime, no one should be tied to Wendy

I never used either but i couldn't for the life of me remember Bors' name.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I'm sure you can have her dragonstone last the rest of the game with no issue. Don't remember if it's Hammerne applicable.

No I mean like it physically has no durability when I look at it, it just says “Fae’s Dragonstone” or whatever. I assumed it couldn’t lose any durability.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, yes, let's have the child join in slaughtering armies. Great job Roy, employing a child soldier.

Don’t forget that Lilina exists and he might actually lIkE her

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

It can and the fact that it has like 20 uses makes Fae not practical to use until after Ch.22 (you need her alive for the true end). 

I don't think she is needed for the good ending, actually. She died in Ch. 22 in our community ironman.

The divinestone having 30 uses bites, though.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

NO DON'T USE PERCIVAL YOU FOOL! HE'S THE MAN WHO WILL MISS 98 THREE TIMES! DON'T DOOOOO IIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!

Better than using an armor unit 😛

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, on one aspect the pandemic didn't make things worse.

I already was like almost an entire year failing to get a job.

F

Hopefully this thing blows over soon and you (and i) can get jobs^^

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I don't think she is needed for the good ending, actually. She died in Ch. 22 in our community ironman.

Huh. Because she's a forced deploy in the last two chapters of the game so i thought she was required for the true end.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Better than using an armor unit 😛

I dunno, Guard is really good on this map...

The worst thing about this map is Klamp, though. HE NEVER HECKING SHUTS UP. Make sure to talk to him with Burroughs, btw.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Yes! Good luck, dad!

Just now, Armagon said:

Huh. Because she's a forced deploy in the last two chapters of the game so i thought she was required for the true end.

Nope. Some people intentionally kill her off for the last map so they can deploy another unit instead, actually.

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

No I mean like it physically has no durability when I look at it, it just says “Fae’s Dragonstone” or whatever. I assumed it couldn’t lose any durability.

Don’t forget that Lilina exists and he might actually lIkE her

The durability should be next to the item name. Just like any other item with uses.

Lilina is actually slightly older than Roy iirc, and both are 15. For the medieval society they live in, they were already adults.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

F

I'd hope so too.

At the beginning of the year I actually signed up to a government program that would pay you for any apprenticeship or courses you took. Then the pandemic happened. So most of this year I've spent doing online courses as part of the program. Well, it will help my Curriculum once I'm back to job hunting. And maybe with the program I can have it easier gaining a job.

If all else fails, I have my CFD investments.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I dunno, Guard is really good on this map...

Sherpa.png

Make sure to talk to him with Burroughs, btw.

F

time to redo preps

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yes! Good luck, dad!

thanks!

51 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Notice how the Tyrant info only appears in the checkmarked hexagon. Although i'm not even sure how it got a checkmark in the first place, it was there before i even found the Tyrant located there. I've seen that blue checkmark show up for treasure chests and Affinity Mission locations but i can't pinpoint any consistency for it showing up.

Oh, that. Ever notice golden/yellow speech bubbles as you walk around NLA or the various base camps across Mira? Those gold speech bubbles add those blue checkmarks. They won't do that of course if you already killed the relevant Tyrant/opened the treasure/obtained the mission/HtH or the very rare NPC Affinity Shift.

Very good to know that it has one set path and it never diverges from it.

You watched it leap over the bridge? It's beautiful and I wish there was more of that.

I don't have this Art yet but i was able to follow your advice and managed to keep Overdrive going on for a little bit longer. Although i do not like how the Ramjet Rifle only has an ammo count of three and it feels like it takes a while for it to reload. Couple that with the fact it can't be upgraded at all and I don't see myself really using it. It's definitely just there for you to understand Overdrive but not something you should be using long term.

Fair point on the Ramjet Rifle. I guess I value easy early Overdrive over the weapon's drawbacks. And sorry on the Art mistake.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nope. Some people intentionally kill her off for the last map so they can deploy another unit instead, actually.

Makes me wonder why they made her a forced deploy then. Although by last map, i assume you mean Ch.24. Ch.25 is just put Roy within range of Idoun and have him two-shot her with the Binding Blade.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Oh, that. Ever notice golden/yellow speech bubbles as you walk around NLA or the various base camps across Mira? Those gold speech bubbles add those blue checkmarks. They won't do that of course if you already killed the relevant Tyrant/opened the treasure/obtained the mission/HtH or the very rare NPC Affinity Shift.

Ah, that's what the game meant by "segment added" every time i came across on of those golden speech bubbles.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You watched it leap over the bridge? It's beautiful and I was wish there was more of that.

Yep. I remember seeing it in the trailers but only it coming out of the ground. Never leaping over the bridge.

I'm guessing it's the only one of it's kind? 

22 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

don’t know anything about fe8 but I know that Oswin is from fe7 so I’ll say it’s probably Gatrie.

Nah, Gatrie is FE9/10. And a great unit at that. One of the fastest armor knights in the series. In fact, in RD endgame he was faster than both Soren and Miccy.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ah, that's what the game meant by "segment added" every time i came across on of those golden speech bubbles.

Yeah, basically, you're listening to gossip and offhand reports of other people about stuff that actually matters for you. You get a point or two towards your BLADE Level too. If you're interested in finding more (you never have to since the grid tells you what you need from each segment already), change the time at every field camp from night to day, for some of the camps change their speech bubbles at night.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm guessing it's the only one of it's kind? 

It's the only thing that I can think of that does that kind of leap.

But if you're asking about its species, no. Theres more of them.

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The best of armors.

❤️ Alteisen. Kyosuke gets points for his verbal... smackdown was it? At the start of the final battle of OG1 on his route too.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

nope he's not xD

Really? This IS Scorpion's sting, right? I could have sworn that he just appears on the map...

EDIT: Also, you can capture Luveil for free with any unit, make sure you do it!

Edited by Benice

EDIT: Also, you can capture Luveil for free with any unit, make sure you do it!

Oki thanks for the tip!

I could have sworn that he just appears on the map...

I played a few turns without him, so...

Just now, Shrimperor said:

played a few turns without him, so...

Huh. He is one of the ballisticians...So maybe if he doesn't have a ballista, he won't show up?

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But if you're asking about its species, no. Sabulas come in non-Tyrant form, but they're tiny, fightable on foot no problems tiny.

*Looks up pictures*

Jesus Christ, the size difference is unlike anything else in the game. Atredius, Gesserith and Squallo could all probably leap the walls of NLA if they wanted to but normal Sabulas are like a foot high.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Every guide I’ve looked at says she’s needed. What’s a community iron man anyway?

Also... someone please tell me how many uses her dragon stone has. Can I get another if it breaks? Why wouldn’t the game tell me this?? ARGHHH