Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

751539947273715823.png?v=1

Some things never change.

I decided to leave a comment there... I wonder how many “did you even read?” responses that will warrant because OH MY LORD ALL THAT TEXT

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I decided to leave a comment there... I wonder how many “did you even read?” responses that will warrant because OH MY LORD ALL THAT TEXT

In response to your response in the thread where I don't see these walls of text people are talking about, this:

Sonic = Cringe, I'm thoroughly convinced of that, and the same goes for its lyrical music. But uh, this one does have a point.

25 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The comparison of PoR Ike to RD Ike is funny, PoR Ike is bonkers compared to RD Ike!

So Ike peaked after PoR.

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

...You’ll still remain in my prayers to the God-Emperor Twilit, you all will remain in my prayers...

I don’t think it’s working...

Jo what did i miss?

So i've been marathoning ''The Man in the high castle'' over the last 2 days and finished Season 2.

I like it so far, but really could've done without the whole fantasy element, namely

Spoiler

world travelling and stuff.

I usually like that stuff, but i don't feel this story really needs it.

Fav. characters are the villainous chief inspector Kida, American Nazi Smith for being amazing villains that deserve the worst of deaths and suffering, and Tagomi and Wegner for being the only good guys around.

Now i wish S3 & S4 aren't as bad as people say because i don't want the 20 hours i spent so far to be unworthy haha.

What a scary au though.

Seeing my home city filled with those Flags is so scary haha

Edited by Shrimperor

*Announcement of the next Civ VI free update*

City-State Picker! City-State Picker! CS Picker!

I was waiting for this, now I'll be able to throw Auckland into every single game I play with a coastal civilization. It's kinda sad coastal cities need that extra +1-2 Production on coastal waters to be more competitive with all-land cities, but if it must be done, so be it!

22 hours ago, Armagon said:
this better mean a trailer is within reach. I can feel it.

I'm guessing we don't have a trailer yet because they didn't feel the need to start promoting it too long before release. KotM already had its first two trailers five months before release (the third was released on my birthday, incidentally), but whoever does the marketing probably doesn't feel the need to release trailers that far in advance at this point.