Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Benice said:

Wot?

Poppi's menu has a section for using ether crystals to create parts for her. You can also sell parts you don't need to get more crystals. The item needed for making Tank Mod III (Artificial Blade Report) can be found at a location visited at the end of Chapter 4.

On the bright side, you might have done enough grinding to make Poppi ridiculously powerful.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

On the bright side, you might have done enough grinding to make Poppi ridiculously powerful.

Well, I had 69k ether crystals for a while!

Currently, she's got maximum output of 1150, has Tank Mod II, is Earth, AC aggro draw I and AC damage absorb III, increases aggro frwawn by specials and driver arts by 10%, increases damage from the front by 240% in addition to emergency mode III and aggro boost III.

Just tried to get a pin with an absurd drop rate on highest difficulty.

On a boss who can take away something that would help you increase the drop rate.

And is immune to the one in combat action that would increase drop rate.

Needless to say I failed. Tigers are going on my shit list at this rate.

4 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

TRS map 37:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh so that's why they put that invincible Dracozombie there. :v

Yeah, they wanted to make sure you understand, just in case.😏

Spoiler

As for all the other Necrodragons/Dracozombies, they were naught to me. Leonie shot a bunch dead, and those that she didn't, killed each other with their AoE breath. Sure this meant she spent the entire fight otherwise preoccupied dodgetanking the Dragon Scale one, but I did just fine. Nonetheless, at some point, she took survived ~2% hit from that dragon.

39 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Needless to say I failed. Tigers are going on my shit list at this rate.

I think I know what she'd say to your frustrations at getting one item. "Claim it if you can!"😜

I still remember that quip all these years later.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Some more shots from Tsushima. I still can't get over how beautiful this world is.

Magnifique!

I'm not sure if I'd ever really tune down the HUD myself. But I did play a good bit of BotW on my second run ignoring the Sheikah Towers.

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sorry for the absence, everyone! Been pretty much playing Pyra/Mythra in Smash after I got done with stuff throughout the day.

Sounds like you've had a nice day, then!

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yes, best girl is back in RF5!

I didn't know Clorica was in RF5.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Some more shots from Tsushima. I still can't get over how beautiful this world is.

Spoilered for size.

Reveal hidden contents

jD3QUbDP_o.jpg

dY17NFfo_o.jpg

WsNy6Sfp_o.jpg

DZmLNrGE_o.jpg

VFWA5wql_o.jpg

The lack of a HUD when traveling most of the time really works to make the experience that much more immersive. It's why I mostly played BotW with the Pro HUD as well.

It does look very pretty.

If i ever get a PS4 (or a PS5 now i guess), i'll try to get that game.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, so Doug and Margaret will be the returning characters this time. Nice.

It looks like Margaret got slimmer but that could just be the artstyle. And of course, being an elf means she hasn't visibly aged like Doug has over there.

I wonder if RF5 will include any cameo characters from non-4 games? 4 I'm aware has one of 2 and one of 3, 3 an individual from 1 and another from 2. 3D models makes it more of a chore, and the RFF and ToD models will be considered aged by this point. So maybe not.

Well, usually it's just 1-2 characters, so this just might be all. Though who knows...

Apparently they are a special unlock if you have 4S data, so perhaps there are still proper cameo appearances yet to be revealed. Maybe.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I wonder if RF5 will include any cameo characters from non-4 games? 

Since i have just learned that Doug and Margaret (as well as the RF4 character costumes) will only show up if you have save data from 4S, i'm going to assume no. But there's no word if you need 4S save data. Hopefully not, not a fan of locking behind content like this.