Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

Gimme details. I don't want to follow your footsteps.

Hahahahahahah.

You don't get how this works, do you.

You're supposed to make horrible choices while Sooks and I watch from the distance while twirling our moustaches.

• Replies 177k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw i got hot irl from the battle

O H

M Y

H O W

L E W D

H E H E U W H E U H W U U A H E G H U H E U G H

3 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

voryHXq.jpg?1

To showcase that not only Armagon can do it.

Expect to see more of it.

Hah! Fine, then. I welcome your challenge.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Nah, don't worry, I was jk.

I'm not  here enough to do it.

Though I absolutely like these Lea portraits, they're really adorable.

Have played a bit more Ys Origin, came to the fire area of the tower. Still I see no way to beat any boss in my first try. Whatever, at least I made progress, so it's fine!

Now I'm done for today.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

Just now, Zan Partizanne said:

Nah, don't worry, I was jk.

I'm not  here enough to do it.

Though I still like these Lea portraits, they're really adorable.

Yeah, she is quite expressive for somebody who can't speak. And I do enjoy how they acknowledge her silent protagonist syndrome in the story. It's a cute detail. Though I still think Omori did it better while being more subtle about it.

Silent protagonists are absolutely fine, if they don't steal someone else's spotlight.

And CrossCode only features her regarding playable characters.

I like it how it's handled there.

An other bad example would be Tales of Xillia 2 in which the main character a permanent party member is who rarely talks and only shares little backround story about theirselves and only takes the spotlight of all the others who have a big backround.

Anyways my final post for today, gonna watch some video for the rest of the day.

Christ, now the game is sending fucking ambush reinforcements at me. For no reason, completely out of nowhere.

...yeah, I think the hack has officially dropped the ball. These last couple of maps have been rather unpleasant.

Plasma Beam time! As much I've enjoyed waving goodbye and being chill, seeing my foes in anguish as they get cooked alive is even better. I think I'll stop in Phendrana to pick up a couple things I remember seeing before heading to the next mandatory objective. 

It amazes me how quickly this game has been going by. Staring at the pages of my guide as a kid, too scared to play very far, I could only imagine how long and laborious Samus's journey was. Again, I'm not going to rush to say "Best Game EVAH!", but there is something... "what could've been nostalgic" in seeing what I had the capacity to, but didn't.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

The little tune that plays every time you boot up your save file in any Metroid game is honestly one of the most satisfying tunes ever.

Agreed! It's restorative, comforting, an awakening of calm in an otherwise lonely and inhospitable world.

Spoiler

Joshua sent Estelle a letter? But he did it through Renne, so he had to have known who she was and that she was with Estelle. Hmm… there’s a 99% chance this a trap.

But then again, she described someone with black hair and amber eyes… maybe it’s an enforcer who can shape shift? I mean I guess it could be Joshua…

The confession theme is playing! Ah, what a good theme. There’s at least one positive to this scene even if it turns out this is a trap.

Schera is the best in this scene.

Edited by Sooks

All right, second-to-last map. Now that's way better. Not only are there no siege assholes or status staves, but it's also a rather small map compared to the rest maps in this game. Nice. I think I might finish this hack today, so I can move on to CrossCode and Curse of the Moon safely.

The hack picked the ball back up with that map. After a stretch of rather unfortunate maps, that was a great one. I'm glad. Now I just hope the final map looks more like this and less like the previous ones...

Holy crap, this chapter is fantastic.

Spoiler

More Kevin? And him being incredibly awesome? Playable Julia!? The boss is a tank!?

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Plasma Beam time! As much I've enjoyed waving goodbye and being chill, seeing my foes in anguish as they get cooked alive is even better. I think I'll stop in Phendrana to pick up a couple things I remember seeing before heading to the next mandatory objective. 

The beam that renders the others mostly useless! Xd

………..

the game doesn’t let you buy supplies right before the boss…?

………..

Time to speed through two hours of dialogue and several boss battles… this chapter was so good, what happened? Who thought this was a good idea??

Edited by Sooks