• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Imagine being out of high school.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well.

I mean.

Ashley.

Let's face it, she would've done the exact same thing in her place.

True enough.

I don’t know why I said anything, I would have done the same thing in Emily’s position, and I would have accidentally locked the door before Ashley got back up, oops. I mean, I would have seen an opportunity to open the door before the wendigo got to her, but I would have hesitated for no reason and then stammered that there was nothing I could do.

Y'know, the time she for... some reason, tries to convince everyone that Emily is going to turn into a wendigo and that she needs to get murdered? That time.

I wouldn’t say that’s out of malicious intent, plus Mike agrees with her as well and is the one who could actually decide to pull the trigger.

Edited by Sooks

Maybe that joke about Ashley was a little too far, reading it over. I sound as psychotic as her instead of not serious… communicating over the internet is hard, sometimes.

I always forget the tower chapter exists in TLP.

Thinking about it, it kinda feels like the map just exists so you can easily give Arthur and Storm a few levels if you intend to use them. Case in point: That's exactly what I used it for. All those chokepoints and promoted enemies without range feel tailor-made to conclude their training if they got started in Sieg mode.

25 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

...A decade?!? The game...came out...when I was still...in college!?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You are old, Wraith. Soon you will begin to decay.

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

True enough.

I don’t know why I said anything, I would have done the same thing in Emily’s position, and I would have accidentally locked the door before Ashley got back up, oops. I mean, I would have seen an opportunity to open the door before the wendigo got to her, but I would have hesitated for no reason and then stammered that there was nothing I could do.

Ahahahaha... To be quite honest, Emily could've done far worse. Ashley might've pushed her into the wendigos to serve as a distraction lol. Just imagine that. Mike and Sam exchanging looks, silently formulating their brilliant plan to use the lightbulb to burn the lodge... and then Ashley just screams "RUN" and uses Emily as living bait.

...And then Emily, fueled by rage, slaps the wendigos silly and survives out of sheer spite. Now that would've been an ending.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I wouldn’t say that’s out of malicious intent, plus Mike agrees with her as well and is the one who could actually decide to pull the trigger.

Yeah, you're right. Fuck Mike, he's the real asshole here. If he had ran up to the lodge's entrance faster he would've caught Ashley in the act and he could've saved Chris! Slowpoke!

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Maybe that joke about Ashley was a little too far, reading it over. I sound as psychotic as her instead of not serious… communicating over the internet is hard, sometimes.

When are we ever serious about characters around these parts?

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

Better luck next time, Star Fox.

Next time do a barrel roll!

So, couple things:

1. Apollo Justice's Overtaken theme is the best intrusmental in the series. Sorry, Courtroom Revolutionnaire.
2. Attached is my Ike at Chapter 20. How screwed is he against the BK at this rate?
3. When's the Star Wolf spin-off title? I need my third-person shooter Wolf O'Donnel clipping fools akin to Assault.
4. Shin Megami Tensei V is going to be the best game of all-time.

GFEP01-18.png

On the subject of Star Fox, I recently found out this is a thing:

I'm surprised they've worked on this for long without the C&D hammer striking down on them yet.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahahahaha... To be quite honest, Emily could've done far worse. Ashley might've pushed her into the wendigos to serve as a distraction lol. Just imagine that. Mike and Sam exchanging looks, silently formulating their brilliant plan to use the lightbulb to burn the lodge... and then Ashley just screams "RUN" and uses Emily as living bait.

I’m surprised that after Ashley exits the lodge, she doesn’t stand in the door way blocking anyone else escaping from leaving. She could easily have stepped out of the way, but she waits until a wendigo jumps on Mike/Emily and then runs. There was nothing she could do.

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

So, couple things:

1. Apollo Justice's Overtaken theme is the best intrusmental in the series. Sorry, Courtroom Revolutionnaire.
2. Attached is my Ike at Chapter 20. How screwed is he against the BK at this rate?
3. When's the Star Wolf spin-off title? I need my third-person shooter Wolf O'Donnel clipping fools akin to Assault.
4. Shin Megami Tensei V is going to be the best game of all-time.

GFEP01-18.png

2. That's definitely a bad look, but I can't say for sure unless you could tell me what level he promoted at (And difficulty, I'll presume Hard). For all I know he could be blessed enough in the next 7 chapters. BK doubles unless you hit 24 Spd.

Mine was somewhat Def screwed at 21 by the time he got there, but otherwise was nowhere near like this (Especially on Res). Yours has nearly as much HP as mine did in the end in fairness.

4 hours ago, WraithReborn said:

...A decade?!? The game...came out...when I was still...in college!?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I could have played this in college.

Edited by Dayni

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

2. That's definitely a bad look, but I can't say for sure unless you could tell me what level he promoted at (And difficulty, I'll presume Hard). For all I know he could be blessed enough in the next 7 chapters.

Mine was somewhat Def screwed at 21 by the time he got there, but otherwise was nowhere near like this (Especially on Res). You're has nearly as much HP as mine did in the end in fairness.

Promoted at level 19. My entire team is kinda eh, to be honest. Poor Oscar.

GFEP01-6.png

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

Promoted at level 19. My entire team is kinda eh, to be honest. Poor Oscar.

GFEP01-6.png

Oh no.

Is anyone not screwed?

(Looking at averages, Ike's not far below his average Def (less than -2) but other than Skl, Mag and HP he's screwed by 2 or more. Oscar at 20/6 is Spd screwed by 3, Def by 2, Luk and HP blessed and is within 1 Str of average.)

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/08/theres_not_a_single_ps5_ps4_game_in_the_japanese_sales_charts

Apparently, this is the first time since 1988 where one console had all of the top 30 games sold in Japan in that week belong to it. Sony must be really dying in its homeland. It's Nintendo, or mobile I take it.

After some delays, I got back to FFXIII. Made it through the tower with a little grinding b/c one nasty mandatory sidequest enemy. Boss at the top took a few tries. And now, Douchelus Round 2, this time with Stop? This isn't fun.

And I think I'm gonna say that FF is more anti-deities/religion than SMT. Sure, YHVH is arrogant as cluck, but that's expected of the SMT franchise. FFX was very very very flawed in its handling of religion, but it attempted to have a positive perspective at the same time. XIII's Fal'cie are either unintelligible master puppeteers or pricks, nothing remotely redeemable. And to this checkered record, I must make mention of FF Tactics's "religion is a conspiracy!" abomination. FF could be nicer, nothing says it can't, but it isn't.

6 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Uh, Boyd is pretty good.
ezgif-6-2d7d11289090.gif

Str screwed (near -3), similar with Res, but definite Spd blessing (+5), +3 Def and Skl too. HP is average (Assumed 20/6). Yeah, that's ya Boyd.

Also on the forge, that was a better continuation of It's Ya Boyd than I made up at the time.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And I think I'm gonna say that FF is more anti-deities/religion than SMT. Sure, YHVH is arrogant as cluck, but that's expected of the SMT franchise. FFX was very very very flawed in its handling of religion, but it attempted to have a positive perspective at the same time. XIII's Fal'cie are either unintelligible master puppeteers or pricks, nothing remotely redeemable. And to this checkered record, I must make mention of FF Tactics's "religion is a conspiracy!" abomination. FF could be nicer, nothing says it can't, but it isn't.

It's certainly true of some games in FF. Can't think of it being a focus in the PS1 titles, same with 1-5 (it certainly has something to say in 6, but that's due to a certain character's actions). No idea on 11-15 honestly or most side games.

Then again, considering how some use religion, I certainly don't blame more blatant sceptics.

12 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Str screwed (near -3), similar with Res, but definite Spd blessing (+5), +3 Def and Skl too. HP is average (Assumed 20/6). Yeah, that's ya Boyd.

Also on the forge, that was a better continuation of It's Ya Boyd than I made up at the time.

I have some excellent forge names. sIke, Ocarn't, Daboyyyyd pictured above, Asstrid and Axetrid, BRUDDA for Marica, Anti-Claude and BETRAYAL for Jill, Dad Fetish for Titania, and the boy for Rolf.

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And to this checkered record, I must make mention of FF Tactics's "religion is a conspiracy!" abomination. FF could be nicer, nothing says it can't, but it isn't.

Dog of the Church! Xd

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Got my second dose of the 5G today, can't wait for the Midichlorians to activate.

Man I wish I got force powers, I can just see through paper thin walls.

Naturally this is useless in my day to day.

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I have some excellent forge names. sIke, Ocarn't, Daboyyyyd pictured above, Asstrid and Axetrid, BRUDDA for Marica, Anti-Claude and BETRAYAL for Jill, Dad Fetish for Titania, and the boy for Rolf.

You gave Astrid an Axe. I don't know how to feel about this.

Pretty good names all told.