Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm not worried, I'm middle class, that assures my salvation on the White Whale. I'm sure my aged self could squeeze into a bureaucratic job in NLA.😛

How do we tell him?!?!: SpongebobMemes

Also, I doubt age is really a concern when you factor the... yeah.

• Replies 177.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It's the main reason i needes to many freezes late game. Rescue is essential endgame if you want to finish it without losing anyone. Endgame Lunatic is insane. So insane using Bitfrost to un-nerf your units is something you might have to consider lol (well i didn't use that tactic)

But... Wait, it's possible to get a unit to bifrost level? Inconceivable! S rank weapons in Fates cannot be used!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There's like two in the entire game tho.

yh

your starting servant should easily be able to reach A rank by endgame, then Scroll him up.

I don't recommend it tho. It's just a tactic i've seen. I usually sell Bifrost to get money for weapons xD

You know, Peri and Xander's support would be quite ordinary and okay if it wasn't for the fact that Peri is a vicious murderer. As it is... Don't you think you should focus on taking care of that before you listen to her whining about how people yell at her, you furrowed brow idiot?

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yh

your starting servant should easily be able to reach A rank by endgame, then Scroll him up.

I don't recommend it tho. It's just a tactic i've seen. I usually sell Bifrost to get money for weapons xD

Yeah, brave weapons are better than any legendary.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

19 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

D'awwww, poor weather freaks my dog out!

He's afraid to death of thunder!

Dogs are great. Almost as good as shrimp

Edited by DodgeDusk

"I really liked having hot tea poured on my head."

"Please, Felicia, will you remain my overlord?"

"Bring the hot tea! Scald my soul!"

Well, someone's kinky. I just hope Odin will find some enjoyment in sitting on the bench, too, because he's never seeing the light of day again.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...The lack of mages in the Hoshidan cast is annoying ngl

I only have Corrin and Felicia as magic units really and now i am facing Armors with wary fighter and without Mages in Attack stance or Lightning i just can't take em out...

This is why you should get Rhajat ASAP. She’s the only good Birthright mage.

Edited by Sooks

Ahahahahahahaha

I thought 06 was joking, but no. Laslow and Charlotte do straight up just begin an open relationship. Well, I wish them every happiness. Especially Laslow, since I won't ever see him again, now that he has departed for the bench. You better not get too carried away, man. Charlotte could break you over her knee if she had to.

In other news, my marriages are almost complete. Benny will marry Camilla next map, Xander will take two with Peri, and Leo... well, Leo is a bit behind, but I'm pretty sure he'll have enough time too. I still have three unplayed paralogues. Then I can finally ditch... honestly, like 75% of the team. I intend to mostly go all out with kids and captured units this time around.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

hmmm

Does Orochi!Asugi actually work? Because the Asugi can inherit lockpick, which i need, and i want a magic unit...

The question you should ask yourself is: don't you want Saizo to be happy?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Heirs of Fate really sold you on the kids, eh?

Well, to be honest, I was already sold on them before. Their implementation may be stupid, but I do quite like the kids, for the most part. HoF didn't change my outlook on them that much. It sold me on Caeldori, mostly because her portrait is super pretty, it painted Velouria (whom I hadn't seen before) in a rather negative light, and it made me more curious about Siegbert than I was before, but that's about it. The rest was just like "yeah I liked them already, now I like them more" or "I still don't really care for you."

Besides, I already intended to get Siegbert at some point. Actually, I would've in our linked run if it had... well, y'know, lasted long enough.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Bonk Scout GIF - Bonk Scout Tf2 - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Will you all stop? I'm saying nothing wrong, goddamnit!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

nah i am busy playing Eugenics 

Fates.txt

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Does Orochi!Asugi actually work? Because the Asugi can inherit lockpick, which i need, and i want a magic unit...

It's one of the few kids that can take Orochi and still turn out good.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Besides, I already intended to get Siegbert at some point. Actually, I would've in our linked run if it had... well, y'know, lasted long enough.

Hardest paralogue. Good luck.