• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Now you reminded me that i never finished Jeanne D'ArcĀ 

Actually, no joke, years ago I once felt like wanting to make a FE fangame based on the Joan of Arc campaign of Age of Empires II.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Imperator Squilla said:

Engage "Kaga" difficulty:

• Vandad a game over unit
  • Ambush spawns
  • 1-99 Hit
  • Staves can miss

Vandad is always a game over unit, so this mode is superfluous. I mean, how could you ever commit to the game without Vandad? Please... Your taste stat would need to be null!

1 minute ago, Edelguardiansing said:

You ever think about how wild dancers in FE are as a concept? I can't imagine the thought process that made the move refresher unit be a dancer, like some kind of mage would've been my first conclusion, if a bit boring in comparison to a dancer.

And yeah, bard like classes have always been a support class even before FE in games but it also makes me think about how it works in the worldbuilding. Do workers work with dancers? Like if you were building a few houses until you got tired would they just have a dancer to refresh your stamina? If you just had two dancers you could have people work nonstop for days and maybe even longer without a single break or rest. And even just for anybody else, instead of coffee do FE characters go see a dance show to get energized for the day?

Ā 

Most games just handwave it as "I get invigorized by your dance!" sooo uhhh yeah power of boner, pretty much.

Just now, Imperator Squilla said:

Fuck

I am in the mood for Fates

I should save FE for Enjeji next month tho

Again? Jesus Christ... Remember Timerra, or something.

...Thinking of Custom Robo after playing SRW is making me wish the franchise tried carbon-copyingĀ it. I know OGĀ Infinite Battle exists for a 3D arena fighter, and I'm aware Gundam has done such mindless action stuff before as well.

Yet, going specifically for the Custom Robo angle of toy models of robots being used in child-friendly tournaments... would be perfect for aĀ 10-year-old Ryusei to take the lead role.šŸ˜„ Or maybe he's the OCĀ MC's buddy who dumps most of the tutorial lessons on youĀ before each battle, his chunni-otaku-ness would perfectly knowledgeable for that. While all OG would be fine... why not turn de-age a bunch of licensed people?

Ā 

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Oh God, the last part though...

Anne.jpg

You will clean this Sassy Stunner model from head to toe and you will like it!

Gigantron.jpg

And don't forget the GigantronĀ either!

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Burroughs killed a bossman across the map. The bossman had a droppable item and Burroughs picked it up. Again, across the map.

It has been a time since then.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He says it should be projected onto the walls of museums.

This man, does he have an idea what for?

What will the artpiece or protest be?

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, THOSE guys I'm fine with bullying. Vandad is force-deployed, like Ward.

I am unsurprised by the response. Bully back, eh?

7 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

You ever think about how wild dancers in FE are as a concept? I can't imagine the thought process that made the move refresher unit be a dancer, like some kind of mage would've been my first conclusion, if a bit boring in comparison to a dancer.

And yeah, bard like classes have always been a support class even before FE in games but it also makes me think about how it works in the worldbuilding. Do workers work with dancers? Like if you were building a few houses until you got tired would they just have a dancer to refresh your stamina? If you just had two dancers you could have people work nonstop for days and maybe even longer without a single break or rest. And even just for anybody else, instead of coffee do FE characters go see a dance show to get energized for the day?

That motivation does tend to be treated as just "Now I'm motivated!", but Galdr is confirmed to be magical in nature, I could see it being implied for Genealogy with the 4 AoE (and two of the users having Holy Blood,, but I could be reading too much there), I think Fates counts as magical as I think she channels magic into her singing?

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If it's not magic based, I think the idea is more that they feel further motivated. Like cheerleadingĀ at a sports game.

I think magic is implied for Nils and Ninian in some form.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, for all intents and purposes, the TH Dancer is a cheerleader, due to the school setting.

Fair.

(Still miffed I can't make Byleth my party's cheerleader)

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Elphin

Wait, is it?

Where?

Ninian talks about it in Chapter 7, but I don't know for Elphin at all.

1 minute ago, Punished Dayni said:

Wait, is it?

Where?

Ninian talks about it in Chapter 7, but I don't know for Elphin at all.

Admittedly, it's not like outright stated, but unless his harp music is truly inspirational, the effect has to be magic instead, like Nil's flute.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Admittedly, it's not like outright stated, but unless his harp music is truly inspirational,

I mean, he calls animals to him with it, maybe it just is.

4 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

wfm98f3hj65a1.png?width=949&format=png&a

How it is going home

The English team, once again going home.

Apparently they missed three penalties? Or did they take three?

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Morocco vs France gonna be like:

Charles Martel & the Battle of Tours: the Defeat of the Arab Invasion of  Western Europe by the Franks, 732 A.D : Creasy, Edward, Strauss, G L, King,  Charles: Amazon.com.mx: Libros

Or will they tip the scales and change fate?

I get it!

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

They scored one, but missed the other two.

Imagine, winning on penalties in the 90 minutes! How novel.