Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Gotta wait 30 years for the "Nintendo Switch Classic" to come out with Advance Wars 1+2 bundled inside.

Only to then get cancelled because the Confederation of Hindustan goes to war with the Neo Confederate States of America.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Armagon said:

IMG20221214175231.jpg

He always throws in a funny.

I knew he was gonna get me Dragon's Crown tho, he was there when I saw it the day I bought Awakening and Ocarina of Time 3D.

(Now to stash DmC in the vault cause my mom's Catholic and while that's not an issue and she normally doesn't care what I play, I don't feel like going through the hassle of explaining this one in particular).

Donte's a half angel fighting demons, I feel like you can explain that one.

And Doom is Doom.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Gotta wait 30 years for the "Nintendo Switch Classic" to come out with Advance Wars 1+2 bundled inside.

All too likely to ignore.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Only to then get cancelled because the Confederation of Hindustan goes to war with the Neo Confederate States of America.

Now now, you know it'll be Blue Star and Red Comet, with Green Moon and Yellow Earth intervening

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You know they'll just put in.....not Joker but like Ryuji or some shit.

If Smash got P5 Joker, I don't see why PXZ wouldn't. Might be a silent MC, but then Atlus had no problem making Persona Q2, where you can make a team of P3MC, P4MC, P5MC, P3PFeMC, and a fifth character of your choice. IDK how much talking they do in PQ though, however, given EF and what you've posted of PXZ and PXZ2, I know those games rely on good banter.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Anyways this is what he got me (I'm on the bus btw)

IMG20221214175231.jpg

Have fun with Dragon's Crown!😉 Hopefully the deceased online co-op isn't too bad. Any friends you could try in-person co-op with?

Do tell me your thoughts on the different classes, favorite, least favorite, what's strong/fun about each of them, what isn't those two things.

As for DMC: DMC... may the failed reboot not taste like shoe leather.

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You weren't happy with dooming just America, you had to take down India with us.🤨 (Which isn't inaccurate given the BJP's illiberalism.)

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You weren't happy with dooming just America, you had to take down India with us.🤨 (Which isn't inaccurate given the BJP's illiberalism.)

On the flip side, Patria Grande is the emerging new superpower.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Stardate 3497235.0951, Nintendo's release of AW 1+2 got cancelled yet again after the sudden invasion of the Andromeda Cooperative by the Triangulum Technocracy.

Fans of FE awaiting a new title after Fire Emblem ΒΕΣΤ, released on Stardate 3497235.0899, reportedly wailed in anguish

Stardate 3497235.0951, Nintendo's release of AW 1+2 got cancelled yet again after the sudden invasion of the Andromeda Cooperative by the Triangulum Technocracy.

What a shame the invaders have the good music.

On the flip side, Patria Grande is the emerging new superpower.

That's fine, let Mexico or whatever Latin American amalgamation this is take its turn in the sun. 

Ah yes, bonding events, the cool events that have to be limited per play through for no real reason.

And huh, it looks like the events, or at the very least Fie’s, actively acknowledge the existence of Rean’s harem and put explicitly romantic stuff in them. Well, Fie, this is awkward, but I just wanted the note for your character profile not… you. Uh…

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Fans of FE awaiting a new title after Fire Emblem ΒΕΣΤ, released on Stardate 3497235.0899, reportedly wailed in anguish

While the fanbase erupts into civil war again due to the introduction of Railgun Wyvern riders!

Just now, Imperator Squilla said:

While the fanbase erupts into civil war again due to the introduction of Railgun Wyvern riders!

You know they were an essential part of the lore of Neosparthia, but are inappropriate to any other!

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Meanwhile, a somehow still alive Kaga has just released Vestaria Saga MCIII and still puts at least three female characters in chains...

One of them is put upside down, as a joke

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That's fine, let Mexico or whatever Latin American amalgamation this is take its turn in the sun. 

Hah, it'd be the latter. Patria Grande is the idea of a united Latin America, yes. Or at least, of Hispanic America. With Brazil and the rest of South America + Caribbean as possible add-ons to the idea.

Basically everything except for the US and Canada.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Imperator Squilla said:

And that one is the dragon loli, ofc

Who you can still deploy to battle even in chains, thanks to her photonic wings since they're the only body parts not bound. And since she's not gagged, she can still use her EMP Breath, which deals effective damage against machine enemies.

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ah yes, bonding events, the cool events that have to be limited per play through for no real reason.

And huh, it looks like the events, or at the very least Fie’s, actively acknowledge the existence of Rean’s harem and put explicitly romantic stuff in them. Well, Fie, this is awkward, but I just wanted the note for your character profile not… you. Uh…

Warning you now, chars that you choose will later on give Rean a busted accessory that is prf to him.

You need to view their bonding events to be able to get them, which means you cant get them all in one playthrough. 

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hah, it'd be the latter. Patria Grande is the idea of a united Latin America, yes. Or at least, of Hispanic America. With Brazil and the rest of South America + Caribbean as possible add-ons to the idea.

Basically everything except for the US and Canada.

They'll make an actual wall too, not just some crates

kek

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Honestly? Same.

And come to think of it, if the number of DP is tied to difficulty and that's it that'd be alright.

Monkey's paw: you get Divine Pulse but you can only redo the last thing you did

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

(Now to stash DmC in the vault cause my mom's Catholic and while that's not an issue and she normally doesn't care what I play, I don't feel like going through the hassle of explaining this one in particular).

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Bruh what is that— poor Quaxly.

The worst evolution by far

22 minutes ago, Sooks said:

About CS4 bonding: most of the female bonding events have heart icons next to them. If you do their first heart icon bonding event, which is romantic, then the second one will be a heart icon bonding event as well. If you don’t do the first heart icon bonding event, then the second one is just a normal platonic bonding event. In order to romance them, you need to do both heart icon bonding events

You get the platonic final event first, and then later if you meet the requirements for romancing them there’s an option on who to select for the romantic one

So if you really don’t like harem you can just not do the first heart icon bonding event and you’ll be golden

Unless you care about character notes

Good thing the boys' events are top tier as always

However, there are two female characters whose bondings are so good they should be in the main story. These are Alfin and Towa, so I recommend watching them sometime. Musse too, if you like it.

Avoid Elise's event like a plague

Edited by Green06

1 minute ago, Green06 said:

Still has uses let me tell you

19 minutes ago, Green06 said:

kek

Lotsa "anime" and gaming communitites like that lately losing their shit overy any bit of skin shown

19 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Fine with that tbh

Edited by Imperator Squilla