• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Oh my god the amount of 395993961568927744.webp?size=128&quality in this post

No kidding! You really need to pay more attention to your girlfriend Shrimp-kun!

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

9 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

No kidding! You really need to pay more attention to your girlfriend Shrimp-kun!

tfw projecting so much, you confuse your actions with mine

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

^ What ever that's supposed to be, it looks cool!

Ys

Falcom's (still) good series. Action gameplay

Here's me playing some.

There're demos on steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/207350/Ys_Origin/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1351630/Ys_IX_Monstrum_Nox/

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ys

Falcom's (still) good series. Action gameplay

Here's me playing some.

There're demos on steam

Shrimpy has skills! Where are the no damage fights? XD

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Shrimpy has skills!

Considering the final boss in the 2nd vid took me 1.5 years to beat, and i was only able to do it twice iirc....

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Where are the no damage fights? XD

I clearly don't have enough skill XD

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Considering the final boss in the 2nd vid took me 1.5 years to beat, and i was only able to do it twice iirc....

Still impressive!

I don't believe that for a second, i'm sorry.

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Ah now lads.

TBF,

Fasalina is one big cliche. Dahlia? Should've been Delilah.

10 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, interesting. Next Desert banner was Khadein.

Which seems to be irritating some people. Namely Myleth and Soren fans b/c of the CYL voting soon to be (or is it right now? IDK) underway. Since they moved up the timetable to keep Engage out of it, the next round of this "popularity" contest shall inevitably be the Engage top 4 sweep, not this one, thereby delaying any chance of Myleth and Soren winning until CYL9 (if the game continues for this long, it's getting old).

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Training makes the master!

I hope this doesn't come across as a "i'm better than you!" As that's clearly not what i mean to say.

I just would prefer if you believed in yourself rather than being so down on yourself and your mindset!

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I hope this doesn't come across as a "i'm better than you!" As that's clearly not what i mean to say.

nah dw XD

I just would prefer if you believed in yourself rather than being so down on yourself and your mindset!

If i didn't believe in myself i would've never defeated the boss that took me 1.5 years!

Nor finished my studies for that matter xD

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:
tenor.gif

......no

Yes, that's the face I was making at 3 AM as I sat on the toilet and took what I dearly hoped was a regular piss.

10 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Just putting it in spoilers to be safe, super minor as it is:

Hide contents

Alear is Camilla confirmed.

A lot of them are pretty whatever. Vandad's personal in particular really disappoints me, it's like, top 5 worst skills of this bunch. Beaten by Jean having no personal skill, because they gave him Aptitude, clearly didn't learn from Cyril. But eh, apparently Emblem skills are more impactful, and that's really interesting since those can be gotten by anyone, so I will take the trade-off.

Plus Jean is automatically better than Cyril because he punches

26 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Like Cosmo said, it really only takes practice. Might take you more, might take you less, but if you keep trying you'll get there eventually. It's just a matter of whether or not you want to spend all that time on such a challenge.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

it's one of the longer running gachas isn't it

Also one of the most profitable

Hence why it's one of the longest running gachas.

...Then again, for as much as I utterly hate Heroes, its treatment of the characters and its predatory monetization (yes yes I know F2P is feasible - here's the thing though, you're not the target. Ludopaths, impulsive buyers and younger, less responsible people are the target)... Heroes being IntSys's chicken of the golden eggs is probably why they can afford to switch things up with the mainline games, and give the entire fanbase of 3H the middle finger with Engage.

If Heroes wasn't a thing, I guarantee you we'd be getting more Three Houses for at least two or three more generations of FE, because they're need to go where the money is. As it is? The main series is secondary lol, they can have some fun with it. This is the key detail I missed during my doomerism over FE's future.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

nah dw XD

If i didn't believe in myself i would've never defeated the boss that took me 1.5 years!

Nor finished my studies for that matter xD

That's a relief. XD

Being determined and being strong are not always the same thing, haha.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Like Cosmo said, it really only takes practice

That and faith, if you don't have faith in yourself, i don't think your ever going to reach the heights you truly aim for.

A dream is a dream, but only one with faith in themselves can make them a reality.

This coming from one who spent weeks practicing over and over, admittidly getting frustrated quite a few times along the way. 

The whole "I'm not good enough to do this!" can eat at the heart pretty easily and sway the determination. 

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Then again, for as much as I utterly hate Heroes, its treatment of the characters and its predatory monetization (yes yes I know F2P is feasible - here's the thing though, you're not the target. Ludopaths, impulsive buyers and younger, less responsible people are the target)... Heroes being IntSys's chicken of the golden eggs is probably why they can afford to switch things up with the mainline games, and give the entire fanbase of 3H the middle finger with Engage.

Yeah i feel the same

if enough idiots exist to ensure IS has a steady supply of money to make us actually good games, why should i complain?

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

he main series is secondary lol, they can have some fun with it.

Feh making Emblem Rangers exist instead of Persona Emblem 2.

Can't believe i am saying it, but can FEH fix the timeline?

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The whole "I'm not good enough to do this!" can eat at the heart pretty easily and sway the determination. 

At the same time it's good to set limits, and i don't wanna particularly train forever for no damage runs, as they don't really interest me. 

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

At the same time it's good to set limits, and i don't wanna particularly train forever for no damage runs, as they don't really interest me. 

I meant that for any personal set challenges, not just that. Even just beating (X) boss fight can hurt the confidence enough with repeated failure.

I meant that for any personal set challenges, not just that. Even just beating (X) boss fight can hurt the confidence enough with repeated failure.

dw in that regard. Even 1.5 years of retrying weren't enough to make me give up XD