Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A lot of them are pretty whatever. Vandad's personal in particular really disappoints me, it's like, top 5 worst skills of this bunch. Beaten by Jean having no personal skill, because they gave him Aptitude, clearly didn't learn from Cyril. But eh, apparently Emblem skills are more impactful, and that's really interesting since those can be gotten by anyone, so I will take the trade-off.

Plus Jean is automatically better than Cyril because he punches

The only one I looked at was Alear's because I couldn't not mention the obvious

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

it's one of the longer running gachas isn't it

Also one of the most profitable

Like Nintendo's only real cash cow in the field.🤑

all-time-global-spending.large.jpg

-From May of last year. DL is now DEAD, and MKT is ditching gatcha.

I can see them continuing to milk this golden goose for as long as they can for that reason. And Engage ought to buy it another year with a batch of Engage characters every three-four months (expect complaining), yet it's still old.

IDK Ninty's revenues from Pokemon (Go, Masters, that joint-Tencent project Duel) are doing. But Mario is failing to bring in the bigOS bucks, and I severely doubt Zelda or Kirby or anything inferior could bring in the mobile cash. Xenoblade is the only thing as anime and thus traditionally gatcha-suited as FE, except it's much more niche and doesn't have as vast a history to borrow from (not even with the stuff Ninty doesn't own). A Smash gatcha is only thing I could possibly see as being a money tree, maybe, and they might need to negotiate some third-party licenses again for that.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-From May of last year.

so probably 1.0B + now

nd Engage ought to buy it another year

I think a couple more actually. 

Xenoblade is the only thing as anime and thus traditionally gatcha-suited as FE

They will just put Xenocharas in Feh

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

They will just put Xenocharas in Feh

💣💥🍿

I didn't realize you wanted to see the world blown up, Shrimpy.

It is a little odd that FEH has no collaborations whatsoever, as gatchas often do have them. Even if it'd cost Nintendo nothing to add their own popular franchises. Although if the FEH boards here are anything to go by, fans have been consistently been against the idea. The excuse of "Fire Emblem has enough characters- get them all in first before adding outsiders!" has weakened over the years, yet I assure you some players would still be ornery about such a thing.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I didn't realize you wanted to see the world blown up, Shrimpy.

Ü

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

yet I assure you some players would still be ornery about such a thing.

Fe_fans.txt

9 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

It goes without saying, bu

Tsunraith

10 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

We have to do this again do we Tsundewraith?

What did I even watch? I just think that people should give a bit more of a damn a about the quality of any video game they play.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Tsunraith

And why pray tell am I given such an odious nomenclature?

6 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

I just think that people should give a bit more of a damn a about the quality of any video game they play

Ok buddy

And why pray tell am I given such an odious nomenclature?

Because you are the worst case of tsundere i've seen

4 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I mean, when this game is already better than Genealogy and Three Houses by default it's pretty hard to be all that concerned or anything.

Facts

12 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I mean, when this game is already better than Genealogy and Three Houses by default it's pretty hard to be all that concerned or anything.

Great, now “Saint”_Siegfried is hopelessly insane as well. Will the Teehee madness ever be slain?!?

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Because you are the worst case of tsundere i've seen.

How so?

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Facts

I’ve already accepted that fact that Shrimp-kun is gone and will never return.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

57 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Looking at some of the Engage Personals, i acutally quite like them. They remind me quite of Fates' positional ones.

Ehhh I don't know, it's like, there's five or six that are really good, and everything else is pretty bad.

53 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I can see them continuing to milk this golden goose for as long as they can for that reason. And Engage ought to buy it another year with a batch of Engage characters every three-four months (expect complaining), yet it's still old.

I feel like Heroes might very well go the way of TF2, and live on far, far beyond the average expectations for its genre. After all, there is no law that absolutely requires gachas to shut down after X years. It happens as the game loses momentum and the players' interest. And Heroes is not going that way - if anything, interest is only ever steadily increasing, even now. FE, as you said, has a massive story to draw from, it's not going to run out of waifusbandos any time soon. The only problem could be the story ending, but they'd have to be REALLY stupid to just shut down the entire thing when the plot ends. The game is still too big.

Heroes is just lightning in a bottle, when it comes to money, and I seriously doubt it's just going to drop dead in a year or two.

14 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Oho, daring today, are we. Old man's gonna pop an artery when he reads this.

3 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Great, now “Saint”_Siegfried is hopeless insane as well. Will the Teehee madness ever be slain?!?

See?

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

You keep saying you don't care about or hate Engage but you post the most about it

Peak Tsundere behavior

I’m trying to draw attention to the fact that Engage is not shaping up to be anything less then a disposable thrill. I will be putting my money where my mouth is when I buy and beat the game in a few weeks, but I’d be lying in saying I’m not afeard of what I’ll experience.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

See?

Yes Rubenio, insane. I know it’s not easy to accept but we can’t deny what is laid before our very eyes.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

I’m trying to draw attention to the fact that Engage is not shaping up to be anything less then a disposable thrill. I will be putting my money where my mouth is when I buy and beat the game in a few weeks, but I’d be lying in saying I’m not afeard of what I’ll experience.

Least hypocritical FE player

2 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

So to put it short, "I don't want sandwich crust mommy!"

No insane one. It’s more like I don’t like seeing a series that I used to love when I was still young and full of dreams become nothing more than another boring, generic and over the top JRPG when in the past it has produced some decent stories and interesting characters.

4 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Not even SRW can avoid it I suppose.

How frequent can this even be in mecha anime?

Very rare, actually. And when it does happen, we don't really see anything. Just the text boxes and even the portraits are the regular ones. From what I recall, SRW T is the first one to actually show us something, and as I said, it's just the half-body static portraits. Before that, I think the most overt so far is one of the ending sequences of the SRW OGs The Inspectors anime. Then again, that one being an anime adaptation of SRW OGs, it could actually show us stuff unlike the games, pft.

3 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

when in the past it has produced some decent stories and interesting characters.

Good joke

FE story quality goes from absolute trash to barely passable

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

I forgot these quotes.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

TBF,

Fasalina is one big cliche. Dahlia? Should've been Delilah.

The horni is strong with this one.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

(if the game continues for this long, it's getting old).

It was getting old for a long time