Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, Loliko said:

I didn't knew that Zeiss was a suicidal red unit and lost this run purely because he went for my Lugh out of boredom. I managed to feed a manakete kill to Zophia too , I am big sad rn

Then again my Astolfo was stuck in a... Awkward spot , to say the least. He had a pretty intense and loving staredown with Douglas.

Capture d'écran_20230111_174553.png

Capture d'écran_20230111_175314.png

That's one strategy for Dougy.

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
  Hide contents

203.jpg

Peak gaming

Jikes.

Let her do it. Allow that boring, forgettable anime teen to be the lamb in this innocent child's baptism of carnage. Let the carnival of blood begin!

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ruben approved.

Well... yeah.

1 hour ago, Loliko said:

I did it , dear lord. Chapter 16 is a fun map but they really don't pull back any punches if you want everything.

My strategy involved using two thieves on each side of the map. Since Cath is the goat , I gave her my boots so she could take everything on the left chest room , and be able to come back to Narcian with a bit of rescue dropping. As comical as it sounds , the angelic robe I gave her when I finally recruited her helped her not getting OHKO by the purge bishop , so yes , stat boosters on Cath are worth it.

Cath top tier?

1 hour ago, Loliko said:

My one worry going into the secret shop of this chapter is that I may be a bit low on gold , and Hugh is on the map ; Now I could do basic maths and planning so I would have enough to get all I need. Or I could save up some money.

681108044_Capturedcran_20230111_190923.png.df96eadc88e30bb38fe3f2a86c39eb1c.png

874002252_Capturedcran_20230111_191033.png.17b5cb9b80c4ac8331ed6996fe1d5503.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

My man Hugh... How could you!?

1 hour ago, Loliko said:

Finally , I ask the Wolter to Wolt all over him , adding an half Zephiel to his kill count , as he rightfully deserves. 

710022863_Capturedcran_20230111_185449.png.56d1b3434a19be664a03ce1d0530153c.png1291782845_Capturedcran_20230111_185523.png.d4712f50f12e873d7eb0274abcd2c1cb.png1214116363_Capturedcran_20230111_185816.png.27ffad30497ed5e32b5814fde2e1ffba.png580679099_Capturedcran_20230111_185929.png.e990c6ee36838da287fd3509c199c964.png

All right, I forgive you for Hugh. That's 0.75 Zephiels on Wolt's bow now. Only 25% to go!

1 hour ago, Loliko said:

Overall , a chapter that was really fun to plan and very satisfying to complete. Lot of stuff happening every turn , splitting the army into several different groups to complete all the objectives , genuinely my favorite chapter so far.

Chapter 16 is definitely one of Binding Blade's highlights. Glad you enjoyed it too!

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

See this is where the setting transition falls flat because while in Japan it'd be pretty weird to see a guy act like a stereotypical cowboy, in South Cal you'd see at least five guys who look and sound like this guy on public transit.

Hell I live in the Northwest and I've seen a few cowboys here and there.

Clearly Marshall ate his hamburgers.

Also, fun fact: I had to scroll back up and look at his name. Could've sworn he was called Jenkins for some reason. But then, this guy's not the most noteworthy character.

4 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Well, I mean.

It's Japan.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's one strategy for Dougy.

Cath top tier?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

My man Hugh... How could you!?

All right, I forgive you for Hugh. That's 0.75 Zephiels on Wolt's bow now. Only 25% to go!

Chapter 16 is definitely one of Binding Blade's highlights. Glad you enjoyed it too!

Cath absolutely is carrying this team. Who needs bulk when you can just run away from all your problems ?

Shanna's death took a great toll on me , I'm choosing violence now. If it wasn't for me promising to you to keep Douglas alive and Zeiss being needed for the good ending , I was ready to wipe the entire castle out of spite for Bern. Perhaps Hugh will get to shine another time alongside Dorothy , when I'll do my HM playthrough.

Zephiel won't see it coming , Roy won't even have to do anything , he'll just encourage him to raise his hit rate.

What makes me sad now is that I have to do 16x. My only attempt ended in Wolt getting berserked and one rounding Roy I smell a betrayal arc. However , i'll get to promote Sue , Saul and Geese so that makes me happy , especially since Sue/Geese have hit lvl 20. I also finally found the way to make Sophia good.

Capture d'écran_20230111_204621.png

1 minute ago, Loliko said:

Shanna's death took a great toll on me , I'm choosing violence now. If it wasn't for me promising to you to keep Douglas alive and Zeiss being needed for the good ending , I was ready to wipe the entire castle out of spite for Bern. Perhaps Hugh will get to shine another time alongside Dorothy , when I'll do my HM playthrough.

But c'mon! Dougy isn't with Bern, he's with the king! His loyalty to the king is so great that in order not to move from the king's side, he will join his king's kidnappers, then move from the king's side to murder the people trying to save him! Long live the king, may his reign last and prosper, so says Dougy, the greatest and most loyalest knight in Etruria!

What makes me sad now is that I have to do 16x. My only attempt ended in Wolt getting berserked and one rounding Roy I smell a betrayal arc. However , i'll get to promote Sue , Saul and Geese so that makes me happy , especially since Sue/Geese have hit lvl 20. I also finally found the way to make Sophia good.

Goodying Sophia: Put so many robes on her that the enemy won't realize there's a person there.

I've been thinking about trying Pokemon Black as part of my list of popular game franchises to give a shot, though It also might be good to balance the two anime story driven games I'm currently playing with something more gameplay focused, like more of Metroid or another game.

What do you folks think?

2 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

"classmating"? Really?

21 minutes ago, Loliko said:

Who needs bulk when you can just run away from all your problems ?

https://cdn.staticneo.com/mg/2016/02/sensible_chuckle_imgur_zpsaejducnqg0oke_display.gif

You know? I really like this line. Can I borrow it for the sig?

I also finally found the way to make Sophia good.

Near doubling her HP so even if she's doubled there's a chance.

Alright, there's worse plans.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Goodying Sophia: Put so many robes on her that the enemy won't realize there's a person there.

Stealth mode activated: when she stops they assume she's just a pile of coats left by fleeing enemies or duelists who went to fight unimpeded elsewhere.

16 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I've been thinking about trying Pokemon Black as part of my list of popular game franchises to give a shot, though It also might be good to balance the two anime story driven games I'm currently playing with something more gameplay focused, like more of Metroid or another game.

What do you folks think?

I'd lean towards something shorter for the moment if you're getting Engage, Black/White aren't the longest pokemon titles though they are pretty focused on their story.

If this would be your first experience with the main series, I'm curious to see your thoughts if you do go for it.

Edited by Punished Dayni

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

My first guess if you didn't say they were non-binary would've been "tomboy". But that's in part because non-bi characters are not commonplace whatsoever in video games. And non-binary characters are by no means required to be a perfect 50-50 in their balancing of perceivably male and female displayed attributes (nor are they required to look as though they're above it all). It is their right to decide for themselves (ignoring the fact we're talking a fictional character who thusly has no agency of their own) whether to care at all as to how much their outward appearances blur the traditional boundaries. They should be free to be themselves, not what society expects them to look like

Mm. What really does wonders for Juniper too is that they simply are. No strings attached or any catches, we simply have a non-binary cat person here.

also finally found the way to make Sophia good.

Seeing a good Sophia is always good.

17 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

What do you folks think?

You should do Pokemon White instead because Zekrom clears. And then do Black 2 because Black Kyurem clears (yes when the games came out, I broke the continuity by doing White -> Black 2 simply because Zekrom is cooler and in the end, isn't picking the cooler Legendary all what Pokemon is about).

As Dayni said tho, Gen 5 is a bit more story focused so if you want something on the gameplay side, you could do Samus Returns if you want to continue Metroid.

13 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

School teacher - hell no XD

University teacher - that was actually my original plan....

But would you be more of a Byleth or a Rean?

13 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

rip.

Hang in there, and rememeber:

Engage almost there!

Same to you!

8 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Nice try, that'll only work on Armagon I think. Now, if you made Jade buff then maybe it would work...

Every girl is buff, problem solved.

What’s with the pfp? McBurn seems kinda random.

36 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

What do you folks think?

Gen 5 best gen, I’d play Black or White, yeah.

I wouldn’t say it’s a super gameplay focused game, I mean it’s better than Three Houses but it’s got quite a bit of story, even if it’s comparatively basic. Still more on the gameplay end compared to the others, though.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You should do Pokemon White instead because Zekrom clears. And then do Black 2 because Black Kyurem clears (yes when the games came out, I broke the continuity by doing White -> Black 2 simply because Zekrom is cooler and in the end, isn't picking the cooler Legendary all what Pokemon is about).

BASED

I mean I broke continuity even further by going Black 2 -> White

25 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I'd lean towards something shorter for the moment if you're getting Engage, Black/White aren't the longest pokemon titles though they are pretty focused on their story.

If this would be your first experience with the main series, I'm curious to see your thoughts if you do go for it.

Unless I managed to beat the rest of the FE lineup within the week till Engage, I wont be getting it on release, most likely a few months later.

Technically I have played a bit of Pokemon here and there and I know what I'm getting into but Black and White are certainly one of the most iconic which is why I'm thinking of trying that one specifically.

I've also never formally beaten a Pokemon game so that'd be a goal there.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I just picked Black because I like Beedrill more than Butterfree

Then again that does exclude me from terrifying conceptually Pokemon Parasect...

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

As Dayni said tho, Gen 5 is a bit more story focused so if you want something on the gameplay side, you could do Samus Returns if you want to continue Metroid.

I definitely want to continue Metroid but it might be a few weeks till I'll be able to afford Samus Returns so I thought Pokemon would be a nice filler till then.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Gen 5 best gen, I’d play Black or White, yeah.

I wouldn’t say it’s a super gameplay focused game, I mean it’s better than Three Houses but it’s got quite a bit of story, even if it’s comparatively basic. Still more on the gameplay end compared to the others, though.

Yeah Pokemon also strikes me as a game where for the most part I can play while listening to something else in the background, like a podcast or something, which is the type of game I'm looking for.

1 minute ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Unless I managed to beat the rest of the FE lineup within the week till Engage, I wont be getting it on release, most likely a few months later.

I'm going to wait and see for discounts myself..

Technically I have played a bit of Pokemon here and there and I know what I'm getting into but Black and White are certainly one of the most iconic which is why I'm thinking of trying that one specifically.

I've also never formally beaten a Pokemon game so that'd be a goal there.

Well, good luck if you get on that.

I just picked Black because I like Beedrill more than Butterfree

Then again that does exclude me from terrifying conceptually Pokemon Parasect...

Fair warning, in BW you don't get non-Gen 5 pokemon until postgame.

BW2 is nicer about that. There's some reasons BW2 are my personal peak.

2 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Yeah Pokemon also strikes me as a game where for the most part I can play while listening to something else in the background, like a podcast or something, which is the type of game I'm looking for.

You do that on route 10, we're done /s

5 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I definitely want to continue Metroid but it might be a few weeks till I'll be able to afford Samus Returns so I thought Pokemon would be a nice filler till then.

Me, hoping Ninty will do a sale before the end of March:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f7766661-90dc-47f8-93bf-0cfe8cd1c67a/daz55zd-a4a3eb38-00b8-4abc-ac0f-8b3054509823.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_640,q_75,strp/skeleetbench_by_bykst-daz55zd.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9mNzc2NjY2MS05MGRjLTQ3ZjgtOTNiZi0wY2ZlOGNkMWM2N2EvZGF6NTV6ZC1hNGEzZWIzOC0wMGI4LTRhYmMtYWMwZi04YjMwNTQ1MDk4MjMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQiLCJoZWlnaHQiOiI8PTY0MCJ9XV19.FPfWUlqfwUYneBU7F4iU96wDDl6wW9rnlmbxesiaMIc

bNVzSbC.jpg

I don't know where Takamiya got a doofy Ace Attorney assistant from, but I love her.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You underestimate my power.

...Though I definitely prefer Sfoglia.

I don't know what Sfoglia looks like yet, so I'll have to find out for myself why you find her appealing. Besides the fact that she has a hat, apparently.

7 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

So Kirby can beat Anakin now. Interesting.

I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't come up with this joke.

It won't affect Padmé however, she doesn't mind sand.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh God wait. I just google translated the Japanese part of her twit.

It's actually WORSE. It's not just "he's definitely a good guy". It actually says something more along the lines of "ABSOLUTELY... DEFINITELY a nice old man."

Mika why, don't play with my heart like that

Don't worry, Vander will get his redemption arc if Alear romances him.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So this is the character you've been mentioning.

Attire and general pose says boyish-roguishly masculine to me. The hips from this angle look curved enough to be feminine, and the face and hairdo do lean feminine as well. -In my perceptions of this design. All in all, a well-done straddling of the lines.👍

I'll note that Juniper being nonbinary isn't ever discussed in-game since I doubt anyone in Aionios even knows what pronouns are, if you wondered how the writing covers the topic. Juniper's VA is also nonbinary I believe.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What’s with the pfp? McBurn seems kinda random.

McBurn is cool and more importantly, has toothpaste hair. I don't see any multicolored hair in your avatar Sooks, even if it is Engage related.

Edited by Lightchao42

After spending a long time without touching anything because I punctured my finger with the stiletto while assembling my Wing, I was finally able to get back to work. Enjoying my new Strike Gundam.

IMG_20230110_203031.jpg

And as for my Wing, well, I'm almost done with its upper body. My finger? It is recovering well, although it has seen better days. Turn up the brightness if you want to see a little bit of blood. I still pierced my finger three times after that.

IMG_20230104_002447.jpg

55 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

What do you folks think?

Pokémon Gen are one of the few games in the series where the story matters. Play BW2 after it so you get the full experience (or don't, if you fear you'll get Unova burnout). Also, ignore Armagon, Reshiram is a 10000000 times more beautiful than Zekrom, so its the better legendary.

I once completed the pokedex in Gen V, ask me anything.

33 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But c'mon! Dougy isn't with Bern, he's with the king! His loyalty to the king is so great that in order not to move from the king's side, he will join his king's kidnappers, then move from the king's side to murder the people trying to save him! Long live the king, may his reign last and prosper, so says Dougy, the greatest and most loyalest knight in Etruria!

Absolutely , Dougy's loyalty is something to be admired , it's proportionnal to the size of his glorious beard and stache. In order to prove his undying faith in his king , he will not hesitate to run after the one thief that's been making him run around in circles for a good 30 minutes , because looting the royal vault is absolutely unforgivable.

Now all I can picture is Sophia pretending to be a ghost with all these robes and scaring the soldiers away. "Boo."

45 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

https://cdn.staticneo.com/mg/2016/02/sensible_chuckle_imgur_zpsaejducnqg0oke_display.gif

You know? I really like this line. Can I borrow it for the sig?

Feel free to use it , I have yet to copyright it :]

Now all I can picture is Sophia pretending to be a ghost with all these robes and scaring the soldiers away. "Boo."

I mean, how do you think he broke the HP cap?

FEPlanet.net -> Spriter's Resource -> Sprites Archive -> Battle Sheets -> Starting with N

22 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Ah yeah, that makes sense.

I think Atelier games can also scratch this itch, story doesn't really matter in those games for the most part.

12 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Also, Zekrom is 10000000 times more beautiful than Reshiram, so its the better legendary.

So true 06.

Always choose the best starter too.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/cf/cf12e23de6418b0d4d9b95c17faeca140ba390b19d84acbf67d6dc26bc14cf1e.jpg

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So true 06.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ed94ns1WkAIf4Hb?format=jpg&name=medium

Cope and seethe.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Should i write a big post to get Sing into a cursed series

Please. Give me a reason to leave this thread for good.

4 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Always choose the best starter too.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/cf/cf12e23de6418b0d4d9b95c17faeca140ba390b19d84acbf67d6dc26bc14cf1e.jpg

06 continues to keep his streak of being wrong on everything. He is incapable of being right.

Samurott clears, I don't make the rules

c977f3fc6f630c0979a4e84442bf2fd9.jpg

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

rip?

There has got to be some spice there.

inb4 Sparks of Hope never gets another sale