Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I mean idk how you guys post but when i post game screenshot, i have to minimize anyways and upload it to myself on Discord and then copypaste the link. Editing depends.

I suppose I see things differently because I've done screenshot LPs. Taking 500 screenshots in the middle of a game session with this method would be completely unfeasible.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I suppose I see things differently because I've done screenshot LPs. Taking 500 screenshots in the middle of a game session with this method would be completely unfeasible.

Oh yeah if it that's sort of thing, then it makes sense.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Best royal.

...not that that's saying much, in my case. Fogado's the only other royal that has a chance to be in my team, and it's not very likely.

But still, best royal.

Huh, for some reason I thought you’d like Diamant.

But yes.

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

No.
For some reason they couldn't process the payment, so i had to send the money manually and send them an e-mail with payment confirmation

Hopefully they can still send it on time...

RIP, I hope it all works out. Although based on your post after, it looks like it did.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, it did say you needed to have the account linked. At least I do have that. Though again, it does not seem to be registering in MyNintendo itself that I have. At least, the mission for linking it still has it that it's not done.

I already had that in prior years. In the before times. The mission won't show up until the 19th at 5PM PST according to the link I posted.

41 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean idk how you guys post but when i post game screenshot, i have to minimize anyways and upload it to myself on Discord and then copypaste the link. Editing depends.

My issue with trying to use Desmume for them is where they save. The fact it doesn't tell you where and I had to search files to try and find it is telling.

What's more telling is I didn't find them.

Edited by Punished Dayni

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I already had that in prior years. In the before times. The mission won't show up until the 19th at 5PM PST according to the link I posted.

Yes, but it'd still ask for the account to be link. Which, according to MyNintendo, I haven't done yet. Despite the game itself states it is linked. So like I said, I'll wait and see. If it doesn't mark it as being done once it shows up, then I'll start to worry more.

40 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

And S-support question has been finally answered

Reveal hidden contents

IS threw shippers a bone here 

Dammit, I’ll bite.

What’s the answer?

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

DLC Emblem leaks

Reveal hidden contents

Veronica

Soren

Camilla

Hector

Chrom

Lmao

I need more self control with spoilers but lmao.

Edited by Sooks

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Huh, for some reason I thought you’d like Diamant.

But yes.

Oh no, Diamant, at least on a surface level, bores me. Timerra's definitely the best, with Fogado not too far behind and the rest just... sort of cluttered together in a ball of "don't really care about you."

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

And S-support question has been finally answered

Hide contents

IS threw shippers a bone here 

Spoiler

I can't wait to make the Vandad x Momphir ship come true

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

image0.jpg

Etie's Heroes art gave her abs.

She has beaten the "bodybuilder but doesn't show it" allegations.

If only the base game did that. This I can kinda believe is into bodybuilding. She's just small lol

...Then again, maybe the base game did do that. Have we really gotten a decent look at her model? Could be it's just subtle. Seeing this artwork makes me thing this exact reason is why they gave her the weird exposed tummy.

Spoiler

You know who's actually buff though? Momphir. Look at dem legs, damn.

EDIT: Okay, actually? S-Support CGs have begun to get leaked so be careful with your clicks if you care, and...

Spoiler

SPOILER_1673892992764576.png?width=1104&

Yeah it actually was the intention lololololol, it's probably just very subtle in the model

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ya know, if you told me last year that Ruben will be the one most hyped for Engage in this thread, i woulda told you to get out lol

Funny how things turn out, huh? To think I started with "Fire Emblem is dead."

But underneath the super anime surface and the ring shenanigans hid a game with which I've only ever won.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

If the DLC ring list is real

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's good in my book, means I can save those 30 bucks. Between no outfits in combat and the absolutely horrible (for me) selection rings consisting entirely of characters I couldn't give less of a shit about... Yeah, zero doubts here. I'm not giving it a second glance till the campaign.

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Looks Fake right?

....But so did Toothpaste-chan at the start and look where we are xD

Dismissing anything Engage as fake is foolish, given past precedent.

Admittedly, something like that would be harder to convey in a 3D model than 2D artwork.

At least, for this kind of graphics.

Still, what a show-off if that's why she bares her midriff. XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt

image0.jpg

this art gives her a kinda smug expression that makes me thing i will like her XD

If i use her she defo going Warrior kek

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

IS:

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.jp

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But underneath the super anime surface and the ring shenanigans hid a game with which I've only ever won

Now imagine if you didn't Fates

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's good in my book, means I can save those 30 bucks. Between no outfits in combat and the absolutely horrible (for me) selection rings consisting entirely of characters I couldn't give less of a shit about... Yeah, zero doubts here. I'm not giving it a second glance till the campaign

yup, same 100%.

I wanted to use Tiki, but Tiki alone ain't worth 30 bucks kek

Slay.

AAAGH I WANNA SPLURGE AND GET ENGAGE BUT I REALLY SHOULDN'T BECAUSE I'M BUSYYYYYYYYYY

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Looks Fake right?

....But so did Toothpaste-chan at the start and look where we are xD

Well,

Spoiler

Soren and Hector seem fake. But funny. The other 3 are just hilarious.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh no, Diamant, at least on a surface level, bores me. Timerra's definitely the best, with Fogado not too far behind and the rest just... sort of cluttered together in a ball of "don't really care about you."

Well, you can enjoy that.

Meanwhile I will be adding every (main?) royal to my team, as God intended.

Hide contents

I can't wait to make the Vandad x Momphir ship come true

EDIT: Okay, actually? S-Support CGs have begun to get leaked so be careful with your clicks if you care, and...

Hide contents

SPOILER_1673892992764576.png?width=1104&

Yeah it actually was the intention lololololol, it's probably just very subtle in the model

Spoiler

Wait so what’s the answer then? Just S-supports for Alear? S-supports for everyone? Hyperbolic time chambers?

That's good in my book, means I can save those 30 bucks. Between no outfits in combat and the absolutely horrible (for me) selection rings consisting entirely of characters I couldn't give less of a shit about... Yeah, zero doubts here. I'm not giving it a second glance till the campaign.

Dismissing anything Engage as fake is foolish, given past precedent.

Ah yes, mobile serenes and spoiler boxes messing everything up. Name a more iconic duo.

Uh… haha Engage DLC Emblems bad. I might’ve liked to use the 3H lords, but then I think back to Three Copes… the horror……

😅

I didn't make a formal New Year's resolution, but I've successfully done 30 mins (130-200 cals per session) on the treadmill every single day so far this year. 16 days in a row, half a month. Now to celebrate like a Ma-non with leftover pizza later!🍕 I'm not seriously trying to lose weight, I realize I'd need to do more for that. Merely routinizing exercise, keeping my legs moving, and hopefully maintain my current bulk even if shedding it isn't on the menu, that's all I'm looking to do.

---

Developer RainyGames spoke about their commitment to creating romanceable characters with agency:

"It's been really important to us that the social system for SunnySide feels rewarding and immersive for everyone. We have a lot of different types of people that you can pursue friendship or romance with, and our priority from day one has been to make sure that the locked sexuality of the characters is an enhancement to the story, rather than an inconvenience for the player.

With 24 romanceable characters, every player should have at least 4 different people they can romance, and at most about 14. Overall, we're really proud of the system and can't wait for players to get their hands on it and see what it's really about!"

Hmm... modern-setting farming sim that aims to appeal to people of all preferences, without making everyone bi. I'm not seriously interested in this game whatsoever, yet it sounds interesting as an actualized alternative to the present predominant approach and worth examining once it comes out. 24 options total sounds untenably high in terms of writing quality, however.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Don't diss the possibilities of Zombie Emblem.😛