• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, GuardianSing said:

The land-back movement has always and will always be a complicated matter but for now I think reservations deserve to be properly funded and sustained as many don't have ready access to things like clean water and electricity.

Could you even return the land without creating a massive displacement crisis? At this stage in the game?

Cause like you said, the people should focus on the reservations being properly funded and being up to standard with other necessities.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

yda2vg7dlcwb1.png?auto=webp&s=4d2811d786

Most RPGs.

Nintendo's posts about competitive Smash are funny. Their ruleset is something like

No sponsors to make money

Commentators wont be paid

Only up to 200 participants in a tournament

Are they kidding? They trying to kill the game?

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In a perfect world, this is how work would work.

496478133785198604.webp?size=128&quality

For people who can't work fast or not talented/good it would absolutely suck tho.

Some kinda compromise between both systems is needed

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Most RPGs.

And that's why Fates:Conquest is king

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Well the problem there on it's highest difficulty is that it does become an inventory check. "Oh you use one freeze staff too early? Fuck you, testicular torsion".

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Well the problem there on it's highest difficulty is that it does become an inventory check. "Oh you use one freeze staff too early? Fuck you, testicular torsion".

eh

you get enough freezes really

Rescue on the other hand...

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

eh

you get enough freezes really

Rescue on the other hand...

The point is you still need to hoard the staff uses because things get way harder without them. And it's not really skill if you have to hoard.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The point is you still need to hoard the staff uses because things get way harder without them. And it's not really skill if you have to hoard.

it is kinda a skill to know when to use stuff - even if i agree with you. It's one of the things Engage does better - not holding fun stuff back

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

it is kinda a skill to know when to use stuff

This applies to most games, doesnt it? Hopefully, I mean. Well, except Cold Steel, of course.

24 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

496478133785198604.webp?size=128&quality

For people who can't work fast or not talented/good it would absolutely suck tho.

Some kinda compromise between both systems is needed

That is true.

24 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah, I was going to say...

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

...Yeaaaah...

Still, flaws aside, it is pretty amazing difficulty design. I like how there's basically zero stat increases from hard to lunatic, it's just skills and positioning. Great stuff, even if I don't know if I'll ever have the heart to do another full lunatic run of conquest again in my life. Certianly not one without savestates

22 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

it is kinda a skill to know when to use stuff - even if i agree with you. It's one of the things Engage does better - not holding fun stuff back

I mean, it's a skill knowing when to use it but the problem here is the "when" is just the last few chapters.

That said

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

like how there's basically zero stat increases from hard to lunatic, it's just skills and positioning. Great stuff, even if I don't know if I'll ever have the heart to do another full lunatic run of conquest again in my life. Certianly not one without savestates

It's basically still well designed because of those reasons above. Most of what happens is your fault.

>Wall Jump Rhythm level

493648406456303628.webp?size=128&quality

50 Lives and counting

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

it is pretty amazing difficulty design

Every future FE should take note (+some stuff from Engage and save points from NM lol)

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

Wait, FE? Good difficulty?

Fates Conquest and Engage

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That's not even the hardest one.

What's harder than poison Rhytm wall jumpig wtf XD

I have been trying for like 2 hours now...

And failed at like the last jump ;_;

And like quadzillion times at the last area in general with the 1 block wall jump

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

What's harder than poison Rhytm wall jumpig wtf XD

I have been trying for like 2 hours now...

And failed at like the last jump ;_;

And like quadzillion times at the last area in general with the 1 block wall jump

Tbh I think my gravitation towards schmoovement 2D platformers helped a key part in me clearing it as relatively quick as I did.

So the other day I got bored and-

Screenshot_2023-10-21_220110.png?ex=6547

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Cause like you said, the people should focus on the reservations being properly funded and being up to standard with other necessities.

The general issue is that these communities are underfunded because they are poor and poor because they are underfunded so the best option is to hope that the Democrat president you elected remembers you exist, which is something Biden has done for a few Navajo reservations.

Long time no see.

Yeah I was right about this guy when I said what I said.

Oh and of course hello everyone, how's life? Hmm....... could be better. I feel fine right now. Glory to Thracia! I am playing FE4. Glory to Arstotzka! I haven't played it yet sorry Ruben.

I played the new Inti Creates game's demo, the game of the love live spin off. Very fun, I likey! You should try it out too! "Genjitsu no Yohane", I don't think the demo is still up but it's fun and on steam Nov 16th!