Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 hours ago, Venger_06 said:

As long as it burns my bDread

I don’t think your “dread” will be functioning after you’re finished.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

MM_Dawn_of_the_Final_Day.png

I'm so glad my voting site is only one street away. Though I wouldn't be surprised if a fairly sized line would already be there by the time I go.

I thought Oppenheimer was the best 2023 film.

Then I watched Godzilla Minus One.

16 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

More meta than some other "early game overs" I've seen. Devil Survivor 2 for instance lets you let the train crush you, if you decide you lack a will to live.

Now you've piqued my interest. Can I play Devil Survivor 2 before the first one or it will negatively impact the experience to play it before Devil Survivor 1?

16 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Indeed! I gave up during the second dungeon I think? Chugging through P2IS was doable despite *encounter*, but P1 is another level of rigidity and aged visuals.

I have A Lone Prayer burned in my brain now

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

If i speak....

I don't even remember what you said about the game except complaining about Sae's interrogation getting in the way of the story, which I actually agree with.

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

And of course, a classic human/android romance where the latter learns the emotion of love (do not ask where the kids come from).

It's June 1st, so you know what that means.

incan-flag-cuzco-cusco.jpg

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Modded in the Soviets, and against Cathy. The tsarina and the tsar-killer. Don't forget to take Order, comrade.😜

Excellent start too if I might say. -Provided the German princess doesn't launch an invasion b/c proximity.

The beautiful thing is that I didn't even put Cathy there, all Civs were randomized. The universe has deducted for this to be settled once and for all.

Okay, time to get some more Platinum and Orichalcum. Still not gonna continue with Leon Karnak until I finish the Town Event.

32 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

That first half was 🔥

Liverpool 2022 vibes

I told you so

Posted (edited)

Oh, Autumn 26th and Margaret asks again about wanting a child. I guess it is every seven days. I figure it's fine to say yes now. Though I find it amusing it happened just after White Day, heh.

Man, I've been unlucky with getting mining rocks to spawn on Leon Karnak. On the flip side, one day I managed to get like 5-6 Platinum on the Floating Empire. I guess that's where my luck went. lol

Autumn Harvest Festival is coming up next. I got a Level 10 Carrot to be my entry. Should be an easy win.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Still, game was really good, even if 2nd half slowed down. I had fun - wish Dortmund won, but eh, it's not my team.

But well, the football season ended, but the real football season has yet to start.

Euros in 2 weeks, Copa America in 3 weeks, with the finals of both on the 14th July.

Alright, time to go now to West Rogueport. Will still take a while before actually starting Chapter 2.

1 hour ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Real Madrid is inevitable lol

They never lose in the final man.

Oh we won?

Neat.

Posted (edited)

Oh, nice, found the new warp pipe room.

Ironically, for the request requiring heading back to Hooktail's Castle, using the pipe to Petal Meadows would be faster.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Got me TTYD...but not today, because in a few hours...

Have some good old fun!🚪

6 hours ago, Venger_06 said:

I have A Lone Prayer burned in my brain now

Can't say I particularly liked it.

Why'd they completely replace the OST for PSP?

I don't even remember what you said about the game except complaining about Sae's interrogation getting in the way of the story, which I actually agree with.

Arma bounced hard off Persona 5 by the time he finished Royal, the calendar structure is too restrictive to him.

Now you've piqued my interest.

-Don't think too much of it. The tone of DS2 isn't all that dark, it's downright comedic at times.😛 

The first Devil Survivor has a darker, more "survivor" feel, despite the crisis-situation being objectively worse in 2.

Can I play Devil Survivor 2 before the first one or it will negatively impact the experience to play it before Devil Survivor 1?

DS2 has gameplay enhancements, and the devs also fixed a few little bumps (being stuck with the same three-four playable characters until Day 7, the uneven spread of boss battles), but nothing seriously significant.

Narratively, they are totally separate games look carefully, and you might see an advertisement for the first game on the back wall of the subway in one of the first scenes of DS2. Entirely unrelated worlds.

-The one thing to keep in mind with Devil Survivor 2 though, is if you're playing the enhanced 3DS Record Breaker edition, pick Sep-Terrion Septentrione when the game begins. Do NOT pick Triangulum! That's the short sequel bonus story the 3DS rerelease added. (And if you intended to go and play Triangulum after Septentrione, don't worry about which ending is canon, just pick whichever you'd like for Sept. Triangulum begins by explaining the ending that leads to it, and Tri's version of events is an impossible blend of two Sept endings.)

5 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

It's June 1st, so you know what that means.

incan-flag-cuzco-cusco.jpg

Yep.😜

5 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

The beautiful thing is that I didn't even put Cathy there, all Civs were randomized. The universe has deducted for this to be settled once and for all.

May the Bolsheviks win.⚒️

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

59 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh we won?

Neat.

Madrid won it so many times that your reaction is just "Neat"

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Have some good old fun!🚪

thankies!

Oh, Charlieton now shows up at Boggly Woods too? Well, nice to have a shop here.

I'm impressed with the TTYD remake's additions/changes but it would've been neat if they added new Yoshi colors, though I understand that they probably didn't want to complicate the existing system by changing the 20 minute cycle. Less excusable is why they never added purple Yoshi to Mario Kart 8... or why they don't call light-blue Yoshi "cyan", for that matter.

On 5/31/2024 at 11:44 AM, Lightcosmo said:

Wow... This is just plain sad.

Finally, now I can spend all my money on Speed Du Barry (or Rixia but she doesn't have a funny mistranslation).

23 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

More meta than some other "early game overs" I've seen. Devil Survivor 2 for instance lets you let the train crush you, if you decide you lack a will to live.

Super Paper Mario has something like this.

Merlon just happened to ask the one time Mario felt like being lazy, poor guy.

7 hours ago, Venger_06 said:

I thought Oppenheimer was the best 2023 film.

Then I watched Godzilla Minus One.

One of us!

Ezgif-3-32323caab1.gif

(Though Armagon saw every Godzilla movie, I won't ask you to do the same thing unless you'd like suggestions.)