Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Gotta roll with it when it's the only SRW where I can.😄

Teks, get set and go to work!😎

Aye, that is true.

That count does include Yurika, Tsukumo and Gai, so yeah, W-only.😄 ...And considering Yurika has to be rescued before showing up in the Eucharis-now-Nadeisco A, how long Akito stays a loner, and that Tsukumo, Hikaru, Izumi, Akatsuki, and Genichiro only arrive in episode 46. In practice, most of W's second half is pretty lonely for The Prince of Darkness- Ruri, Ryoko, Saburota, and Gai.

I suppose that does balance things out. Not easy to make PoD a Favorite during the second part when most of the units join so late, but I guess you do get enough early on to still make it worth it.

...Which games had the Favorites system? Was there any with UC Gundam?🤔 Because, if not, I can see why not. Think of the usual Z-ZZ-CCA hodgepodge of SRWs past and whether to lump it all under one Favorite, or split it into three.

I think J and W were the only ones, actually. If there are more, I'm not aware of it.

With three Original ultimate machines, three runs sound like they'd be in order. One of them would be Ganador & Strega/Forte Gigas, the one where I don't recruit Glacies/Ventus, and as many Supers I can get by with. -Not the first run though!😅 Sounds like I should play it Real-leaning (though maybe not entirely b/c variety is fun) just to be on the safe side when I don't know what exactly to expect on each map.

One thing to keep in mind is that the other OG protagonist and Glacies/Ventus are exclusive to each other. So if you plan to recruit and use the latter, never go Forte Gigas, as it you then must go sub-pilot less with it.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

SRWW-END.png

Done.

...I don't want to do a long writeup here.😅 But...

Spoiler

500k of final boss HP over two phases taken down in three turns with SP reserves exhausted on all but a few. Thankfully, no HP Regeneration on the silver centaur nor the gold hovering thing, so a drawn out war of attrition could alternatively have worked. -If you can deal with the infinite Database grunts and their annoying one-turn debuffs (Attack being particularly bad). While Scientia and Sapientia both have Double Action and MAPs... they will hurt their allies and the infinite minions means Inference won't use either.😝 An Armor debuff on his strongest attack has no real consequences, given you'll Grit+Barrier/Alert through it on the player phase, and Inference always attacks last, so no minions will take advantage of it.

As for Inference himself, he ends reminiscent of Caruleum, an artificial person only newly awakened to his humanity. Except with Critic the manipulator killed and Inference just goes crazy unused to accepting the heart he has. Much different than Caruleum seemingly falling victim to a personality override code inherent in the Quaestors inserted by evil original (in the ending I picked, which apparently explains the most Original backstory)(?). Applicant lives, Inference the second Kazuma "copy" lives, the Banpresto Original stuff end so gleefully here, no tragedy at all. The four good Database characters split from the Valstork and sail off into the universe, while the Ardyguns look to avoid their 37th bankruptcy yet again. All is happy!😛

As for some of the endings:

• Yurika and Akito run a ramen shop together, Akito is undergoing gradual sensory rehabilitation. The Nadesico characters go their own ways. Ruri, Gai, Ryoko, Saburota form a peacekeeping force with the Armed Tekkamen and few others I forget. Those who had civilian jobs go back to those, Tsukumo joins Genichiro in the Nergal Secret Service.
  • Sosuke complements Tessa which sends her 😍 after he leaves the room, and Sosuke takes the rescued Kaname to his favorite island. Both girls are head over heels.
  • Cagalli gets boyfriend Athrun and the Wing boys as bodyguards.
  • Mars is for the ASTRAY crew.
  • Guy is headed to Saturn to start development there. Tomoru and Takaya are also going back into space.

Three other things to mention @Acacia Sgt:

• The Leo Union overthrew the Galra Empire. Amongst the guerrillas who did so in GoLion's absence, was Shirogane's little brother.
  • Teletha says directly it to Sosuke- Amalgam and Amalgam's Whispered -she doesn't say "Leonard"- is still around. This one evil survives W.
  • Two final boss conversations and the implication is STRONG. "Dimensional storms"? No. His Majesty Lord of the Rays was responsible for the end of the previous universe. Shin Getter was said to have not "activated" yet in this world. Even when it's plotless and "just" here for Dynamic bonding, Getter has hidden relevance. 

*Exhales* I love ya SRW, but you're one deep dive for me.😄

...I did check to see about NG+, I do get the ability to select the number of upgrades I want to give enemies -I don't intend to give any when the time comes. I don't play SRW for a serious "challenge". Also, Kazuma's Spirit list becomes 100% selectable, which means I can give him the broken combination of Spirit-Mettle-Vigor-Scan-Trust-Gain.😛

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

SRWW-END.png

Done.

Congrats on finishing!

The four good Database characters split from the Valstork and sail off into the universe, while the Ardyguns look to avoid their 37th bankruptcy yet again. All is happy!😛

Interesting. I thought this was more for NG+, but seems it happens here.

Yurika and Akito run a ramen shop together, Akito is undergoing gradual sensory rehabilitation.

For how W did it, at least it has a nice payoff in the end for them.

• The Leo Union overthrew the Galra Empire. Amongst the guerrillas who did so in GoLion's absence, was Shirogane's little brother.

Oh, so he is mentioned at least.

• Teletha says directly it to Sosuke- Amalgam and Amalgam's Whispered -she doesn't say "Leonard"- is still around. This one evil survives W.

Hmm, curious. You'd think they would have eliminated Amalgam here instead if they were stopping at The Second Raid. I guess the best we can hope is a "Kusakabe in A" situation where they might not be in shape to do further harm.

• Two final boss conversations and the implication is STRONG. "Dimensional storms"? No. His Majesty Lord of the Rays was responsible for the end of the previous universe. Shin Getter was said to have not "activated" yet in this world. Even when it's plotless and "just" here for Dynamic bonding, Getter has hidden relevance. 

I knew it!

*Exhales* I love ya SRW, but you're one deep dive for me.😄

Hehehe, yeah, a long but worthy journey.

...I did check to see about NG+, I do get the ability to select the number of upgrades I want to give enemies -I don't intend to give any when the time comes. I don't play SRW for a serious "challenge". Also, Kazuma's Spirit list becomes 100% selectable, which means I can give him the broken combination of Spirit-Mettle-Vigor-Scan-Trust-Gain.😛

Interesting. Other games only give them a set number of upgrades by default. And free spirit customization? Man, that's overkill.

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Congrats on finishing!

Thank you!😀

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Interesting. I thought this was more for NG+, but seems it happens here.

I did see on the flowchart yeah that NG+ lets Applicant with the ValArm become usable in the final battle. The sheer lack of anything tragic in W's ending is saccharine even by SRW's standards. However,

...Valzacard's ultimate attack shouts FAMILY! Like no other.😆 No way anyone could've died once you've seen it.

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

For how W did it, at least it has a nice payoff in the end for them.

True. The ramen shop is quaint too, since it was used in part one during the two back-to-back "joke" scenarios as where Yurika, Akito, and Ruri got side jobs when Warter wasn't in high demand ATM. With the MaZ & Get teams eating a good deal there. It's a kind of return to nostalgic happiness. (Perhaps as a funny-skit-actually-a-dark-omen-of-the-future thing, Akito was having an unusually bad week in the kitchen at the ramen shop- everything he made tasted bad. Whereas in the ending, Akito despite his sensory losses, is able to throw together a nice-tasting bowl of ramen for once in a long time.)

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, curious. You'd think they would have eliminated Amalgam here instead if they were stopping at The Second Raid. I guess the best we can hope is a "Kusakabe in A" situation where they might not be in shape to do further harm.

It is an odd conclusion for the first full use of Full Metal Panic!. The license's informal "ending", setting aside Chidori's captivity until the very end, must've been when Sosuke finally accepted the Lambda Driver on the "head to the Moon" route split I didn't choose.

49 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I knew it!

On the glass-half-full side, the story can end without all-consuming fear of a ticking time bomb in red sitting around in a Saotome hangar. Since we know surviving the Emperor's wrath is possible -to a limited extent. Still won't be happy thing if/when it happens again, but we can presume smart people will find a workaround once more.🙂

22 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Interesting. Other games only give them a set number of upgrades by default.

It appears to be the same as I read of J on Akurasu. On the first NG+, you can increase enemy stats up to 3 upgrade slots, each subsequent NG+ increasing the cap by another +3 until it reaches whatever the maximum is.

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And free spirit customization? Man, that's overkill.

Not like I change up the robot. So I'll take this.😀

...Though I'm not sure what I'd change for what.

• Kazuma's default list is Grit (the "reduces next successful enemy hit to 10 damage" one)-Focus-Mettle-Valor-Spirit-Love.
    • Learned at levels 1-5-15-25-35-45, which remain true of what Spirits you replace any of these with. So if I replaced Grit with say Enable, I could have that Spirit from the very start of the game ...just unable to cast it b/c Kazuma wouldn't have the SP for it yet.😆
  • Grit + Focus are great for the Valhawk days that'll be mandatory for the first half. If you care enough about those.
  • Mettle (all hits become Crits unless Valor'ed/Soul'ed)... it's a weaker Spirit I'd say. Though not useless, it's actually good for maximizing enemy phase damage, since unlike Valor/Soul it endures for an entire turn. -I could easily trade it for something else though.
  • Valor is Valor and Valor is good, though Akane (and later Aria) also has it. Soul is an option to take advantage of a Valor-Soul stacking glitch Akurasu mentions.
  • Spirit I totally don't really need unless I'm trying to rush something. In that case, I could swap it for Drive.
  • Love is that wonderful cocktail I see no reason to ditch.

I'm thinking I could give Kazuma Piety (aka: Prospect in 30, Hope in GBA OG, Aid in J, Devotion in AP). In J I know and I think in W, Piety applies to ALL pilots in a unit and can be casted on one's own. So Kazuma could spend 30 SP to give himself 10 back, plus 10 to every sub-pilot in Valguard/Valzacard.

52 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I did see on the flowchart yeah that NG+ lets Applicant with the ValArm become usable in the final battle. The sheer lack of anything tragic in W's ending is saccharine even by SRW's standards. However,

...Valzacard's ultimate attack shouts FAMILY! Like no other.😆 No way anyone could've died once you've seen it.

I suppose. Still, not that I mind...

True. The ramen shop is quaint too, since it was used in part one during the two back-to-back "joke" scenarios as where Yurika, Akito, and Ruri got side jobs when Warter wasn't in high demand ATM. With the MaZ & Get teams eating a good deal there. It's a kind of return to nostalgic happiness. (Perhaps as a funny-skit-actually-a-dark-omen-of-the-future thing, Akito was having an unusually bad week in the kitchen at the ramen shop- everything he made tasted bad. Whereas in the ending, Akito despite his sensory losses, is able to throw together a nice-tasting bowl of ramen for once in a long time.)

I feel that whole part is also in the anime. With the tone of Nadesico TV, it totally fits. If not for the movie, it would indeed be a funny scene of seeing Akito suddenly fail at cooking, heh.

It is an odd conclusion for the first full use of Full Metal Panic!. The license's informal "ending", setting aside Chidori's captivity until the very end, must've been when Sosuke finally accepted the Lambda Driver on the "head to the Moon" route split I didn't choose.

Looking up, the anime has been adapting the light novels piecemeal. As such, it makes sense if Amalgam is still at large, since it's not yet their time. Around the time SRW V came out, FMP finally got a third anime season, Invisible Victory. It's where V starts story-wise with FMP, but the season still doesn't cover the end. Hence why the Light Novels are listed as a series entry for SRW V, since it goes beyond what Invisible Victory covered. Invisible Victory itself isn't listed, likely since V was in developtment before the anime season itself.

On the glass-half-full side, the story can end without all-consuming fear of a ticking time bomb in red sitting around in a Saotome hangar. Since we know surviving the Emperor's wrath is possible -to a limited extent. Still won't be happy thing if/when it happens again, but we can presume smart people will find a workaround once more.🙂

Indeed. Still... it's a matter of when Shin Getter evolves into the Emperor.

On the flip side, Emperor can be humanity's ally as it can be its foe. It all comes down to how the chips fall. Getter is all about evolution, and abhors anything that goes against it...

Not like I change up the robot. So I'll take this.😀

...Though I'm not sure what I'd change for what.

• Kazuma's default list is Grit (the "reduces next successful enemy hit to 10 damage" one)-Focus-Mettle-Valor-Spirit-Love.
    • Learned at levels 1-5-15-25-35-45, which remain true of what Spirits you replace any of these with. So if I replaced Grit with say Enable, I could have that Spirit from the very start of the game ...just unable to cast it b/c Kazuma wouldn't have the SP for it yet.😆
  • Grit + Focus are great for the Valhawk days that'll be mandatory for the first half. If you care enough about those.
  • Mettle (all hits become Crits unless Valor'ed/Soul'ed)... it's a weaker Spirit I'd say. Though not useless, it's actually good for maximizing enemy phase damage, since unlike Valor/Soul it endures for an entire turn. -I could easily trade it for something else though.
  • Valor is Valor and Valor is good, though Akane (and later Aria) also has it. Soul is an option to take advantage of a Valor-Soul stacking glitch Akurasu mentions.
  • Spirit I totally don't really need unless I'm trying to rush something. In that case, I could swap it for Drive.
  • Love is that wonderful cocktail I see no reason to ditch.

I'm thinking I could give Kazuma Piety (aka: Prospect in 30, Hope in GBA OG, Aid in J, Devotion in AP). In J I know and I think in W, Piety applies to ALL pilots in a unit and can be casted on one's own. So Kazuma could spend 30 SP to give himself 10 back, plus 10 to every sub-pilot in Valguard/Valzacard.

Hmm, not a bad setup, I guess. If I have the time, perhaps theory crafting a build or two could be interesting. If my fan SRW idea had OGs...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

22 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Looking up, the anime has been adapting the light novels piecemeal. As such, it makes sense if Amalgam is still at large, since it's not yet their time. Around the time SRW V came out, FMP finally got a third anime season, Invisible Victory. It's where V starts story-wise with FMP, but the season still doesn't cover the end. Hence why the Light Novels are listed as a series entry for SRW V, since it goes beyond what Invisible Victory covered. Invisible Victory itself isn't listed, likely since V was in developtment before the anime season itself.

Thank you for clearing this up!😀 It gets rid of the "???"🤔 taste lingering on my palette.

24 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Indeed. Still... it's a matter of when Shin Getter evolves into the Emperor.

On the flip side, Emperor can be humanity's ally as it can be its foe. It all comes down to how the chips fall. Getter is all about evolution, and abhors anything that goes against it...

*Attempts to persuade the Emperor that cherishing memories doesn't have to mean clinging to stagnancy and atavism. Memories can enable one to take their next step forward in life.*

...Might as well try preparing for the inevitable.😉

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Thank you for clearing this up!😀 It gets rid of the "???"🤔 taste lingering on my palette.

No problem!

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Attempts to persuade the Emperor that cherishing memories doesn't have to mean clinging to stagnancy and atavism. Memories can enable one to take their next step forward in life.*

...Might as well try preparing for the inevitable.😉

Hahaha, well, maybe not that nitpicky. Like, it would probably be neutral at worst to, say, the Database, as how it's meant to function. The Critic-induced doctrine of "destroy after recording"? Now that would certainly be something the Emperor might have a bone to pick with...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I don't know if I mentioned this before,

but I'm glad this is also the battle theme for the Pit of 100 Trials. It certainly has that intensity suitable for it.

Calling it now. I'll probably get a battle with two Amayzee Dayzees on the 99th floor and both attack. Damn that one from Twilight Trail, I now have war flashbacks...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's so baffling to see the recognition attained by a ROMhack that plagiarized the shit out of another famous FE6 overhaul, while adding such gems as a Roy/Wolt solo chapter 1 (map design unchanged to fit these new conditions), forced FE7 references, a butchering of Zephiel's character and the playable meme bossman (coincidentally the same as Project Ember's) calling you a slur if you got the bad ending.

Sure, they removed a bunch of the plagiarism (and the slur) when called out, but as far as I know it's still just not very good. People live for those FE7 references, I guess.

I only noted this vid for the animation, I have heard about this hack being..... not great. Don't even know where it's going with the BlaB stuff, don't care.

18 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

6i2gqyu2qq7d1.png

Bismark didn't expect his bed to be the seabed

"From each according to his ability to hunt, to each according to his needs to survive"

It appears Karl has made his Marx on history. And Otto.

The question really is why Marx was on safari in the West Indies and then Bismark caught him on the way back to try and kill him only to fail.

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Calling it now. I'll probably get a battle with two Amayzee Dayzees on the 99th floor and both attack. Damn that one from Twilight Trail, I now have war flashbacks...

Wait are battles randomised?

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

Wait are battles randomised?

Only the Amayzees are. Looking up, it seems they actually never show up on floor 99. So that's one concern out of the way, haha.

Wait...

> One may appear on floors 92, 93, 96, 97

> Two may appear on floors 94 or 98

Well, nevermind. Still very close to the end!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

With the wars of super robots settled for now, time to start on (but not finish) something slim on story before delving into my next narrative-heavy game.

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-09-27-30-9

It's time that I gave this another chance.😀 And to symbolize that, I named my guild "Rebirth".

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-09-29-07-4

...Because I'm an EO semi-masochist.😆 

Heroic is the exact same as Expert, but you can't ever turn it down once you've begun the game, it's bragging rights. Whereas with Expert, you're free to turn it down to Basic and back to up to Expert at any time. Playing on Picnic at any time locks you into that super easy setting, which is a difficulty lock that only happens in Nexus, neither Untold nor 2 Untold have it.

A few character-selection details is all I've shoved in this box for space reasons.:

Spoiler

I already had all five of my classes picked out earlier this month (plus two other teams I won't be using🤣). So now it was simply matter of portraits, recoloring, and naming (also voice clips, but I always keep everyone silent in EO).

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-09-54-38-4

Honestly, all four Imperial portraits are awesome.

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-09-55-46-6

Glasses guy is cool.🤓

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-10-20-59-1

...But a default black man design is cooler.😎

Though I did change his eye colors to the prearranged green option, to make them pop more and match the green dots on the drive blade. Otherwise I didn't mess with what's good already.

I saw a TV documentary episode yesterday on the Kingdom of Kush. Sure they were more known for their archers, not mechanical swords, but why not name him after one of Kush's greatest kings who also ruled as Pharaoh in Egypt?

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-10-21-56-7

I'm not in love with the Shogun's designs, for the most part. Though I do like in hypothesis the gameplay blend of offense and support that the class has.

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-10-24-56-2

I wanted to use the old man design's demonically-possessed alternative. But on an emulator's bigger screen, the smoking eye just doesn't look good.

So instead I went with the normal old man, and remembered...

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-10-30-56-0

How difficult it is using the RGB color sliders to make an appearance that doesn't look fake.😑

With 3D models, this wouldn't look as bad. When you're editing 2D artwork where care was taken to make the default combinations of clothing, skin, and eye colors all work, edits can look unnatural very easily.

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-10-40-54-5

So I kept the default skin tone, turned his tiiiiiny irises blue and darkened his hair purplish-blue, using the preset color options. The linked preset colors look well-blended with each other, saving me a lot of time.

There was no way I wasn't going to use the old man here.😁 Yes many a warlord was once young, but a class called Shogun benefits from the gravitas of age if you ask me. Shame both female artworks are young ladies, they look like nice samurai, but samurai regnant? Not so much.

The name is Minamoto no Yorimoto- Japan's first Shogun, blended with Visil- the plot-important old man from the first Etrian Odyssey whom the old Shogun greatly resembles.

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-10-46-39-4

Never a bad idea to bring the tank class on one's first run of an unfamiliar Etrian Odyssey.😉

Glad they used the more dynamic EO2 artworks instead of EO1's, which I can't access emulating, since those were free DLC.

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-10-47-55-8

I choose her, because...

Etrian_Odyssey.PNGetrian-mystery-dungeon-box.900x.jpg

...She is more or less the nameless poster girl of the franchise. Inasmuch as it has one.

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-10-55-07-2

...But I still went and gave her hair and eyes a changeup. I also spent ten minutes debating whether to darken her skin by one shade, I opted against it. Stuck to the preset colors again.

Name was simply a feminization of "Odyssey", to be utterly uncreative.😝

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-10-57-53-7

Hi Camilla!

...I like the idea of yelling orders at people to force them to become stronger.😄

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-10-58-06-6

Marth?🤔

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-11-08-22-9

I left the hair untouched, but darkened his skin tone. Then, I selected the preset lavender option for the eyes and spent ten minutes using the RGB sliders trying working on decent-looking purple-pink eyes.

I used this design (minus recolors b/c that's EOV and EON-only) back in Etrian Odyssey: 2 Untold on my first run. Said team had basically no synergy, so the Sovereign wasn't truly able to shine, and I had to finish the game on supremely-easy Picnic once I got to the 5th Stratum midboss.😆 I've given him his old name, so this time on an over-calibrated team, Alweiss will be able to radiate the magnificent majesty he deserves to!👑

Should I have named him "Shrimpy" instead?

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-11-09-25-4

Shame the only dedicated offensive mage in Nexus is one of the weaker classes. Still, I'm sure one relative weakling won't sink me!😃

My unfinished 3DS run of Nexus had a Zodiac, using the blonde girl's red dress recolor. The evil guy in the back I don't think looks good on an enlarged emulated screen. And girl up front reminds me too much of Sophia.:Sophia:

Etrian-Odyssey-Nexus-22-06-24-11-32-44-2

So pick the other male. I lighten his skin tone because of all the dark and bold colors he is already wearing. I give him heterochromia by changing his left eye from his default to the preset yellow. And I mess with the RGB sliders for fifteen minutes to make his hair a not-terrible sea-green.

...And then I spend another fifteen minutes totally lost as to what to name him.😅 So I decide to be lazy and check the list of pole stars for a refresher, and Polaris with Errai, the current polar star and its immediate successor. It was easier to think of that, than it would've been to dig up a historical astrologer of some notoriety yet not one of the biggest names.

After this, my laptop battery was already at 30%, so I hit up the inn and saved right away before quitting. I spent too long trying to come up with names and appearance tweaks, and a ton of time was wasted on a distracted, disorganized mind that was absolutely not concentrating this entire time.😆

Ahaha, I knew it! The Level 10 Carrot brought me first place on the Autumn Harvest Festival!

Now I only need to concern myself with the Winter one. I think I can get that Hot-Hot Fruit to Level 3 in time...

Also, finally, the Town Event is over. Made it back to the top of Leon Karnak. Might farm some items to craft better equipment, and do the boss battles next.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I've done it! I opened up the Rune Prana! This is the farthest I ever reached in RF4... and here I am again. This time, I won't give up! I'll bring Venti back, no matter how much it takes!

And Match day 2 is over!

We are now heading into the last day of the group phase!

y6LYpCx.png

Group A -

We are through, but not Group leader yet. Gotta just not lose tomorrow, which shouldn't be hard to do.

Hungary has i the hardest to qualify from the other 3, they not only need to win, they need to win big.

Group B -

Spain clear Group leader, so they can just sleep next match. They don't need to do anything.

If Albania and Croatia win next game, Italy goes home. Hard, but not impossible^^.

Spain so far best team in the tourney imo.

Group C -

The mehest group so far. The english are sadly most likely through, as even if they lost their next match, they are atleast 3rd place, and in the current format 3rd place with 4 points usually qualify - even if not surely.

Scenes when England is out in the group phase. They don't deserve to continue with that manager of theirs tbh. All the talent in the world yet they play so bad

y49uO7a.png

Group D -

Ah Poland, the first team to be kicked out of the tournament. No matter what they do, the are locked in 4th place. Bye bye.

France are honestly worse than expected, while Austria is better - they surprised me. Can Austria mess Netherlands plans next game and get 2nd place?

Group E -

The group everyone thought the most boring is actually the most exciting one - Everyone has 3 points, everything still up in the air. The last match day here will be spicyyyyyyyy.

Group F -

Ez game Ez Life for Portugal tbh.

Edited by Codename Shrimp

I suddenly got reminded of that guy in Youtube making memes of the World Cup and...

Yep, he's doing them for this too, pft.