• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

... only now I am getting the mental picture of the mech firing lots of 2 beams. XD

You know, like the V Laser.

V Laser does some have some visual distinctiveness because of that one tweak. Also creates the impression that the enemy could be left with the emblem "stamped" on them if they somehow survived, more so than with other Super lasers.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

V Laser does some have some visual distinctiveness because of that one tweak. Also creates the impression that the enemy could be left with the emblem "stamped" on them if they somehow survived, more so than with other Super lasers.

I mean, could be worse... or better. The Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken does the same but with a heart shaped hole on the enemy. XD

My week's had me finally getting this, getting through the next interview and pretty much over the line for a new work opportunity and getting the best response to the end of LoK from the gremlin (namely, Mako being single is much preferred because no)

So, pretty good.

Well, it was before I saw people are making wine here, which is a sign of the end times in my book.

Still no gaming though, because I can't seem to get it in there. And won't for the next bit either, bunch more going elsewhere and doing stuff there.

On 6/24/2024 at 2:34 PM, Armagon said:

Rebels S2 finale is like one of the two only good parts.

>Points to the episode with the tank that's been converted into a mobile home

That the other one? Note I haven't gone into S3 so if it's later I won't know.

On 6/25/2024 at 1:42 AM, Venger_06 said:

SSJ3 is not hated, its quite beloved in fact. People just think its wasted potential. The reason SSJ3 (besides being cool af) is not hated is exactly because its not really that helpful, so it's never considered egregious deus ex machina

I did say criticised, but I also haven't seen much of the corners of the internet that would be in it's corner, fair.

Though I will say all the hair volume has raised some questions before.

On 6/25/2024 at 5:34 AM, Acacia Sgt said:

14 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

England, the first team to make me turn off the stream this cup. Absolute Legends.

How can football be this boring to watch, fucking Southgate

English soccer and disappointing despite having all indications they should do well is a recurring theme.

And I say that knowing they got to a world cup semifinal in the last decade.

10 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

What's the other good part? All I know is that Ahsoka was around for the entire Star Wars series but somehow still never appeared in any of the movies.

She has a voiced cameo in tRoS. I guess.

Besides, she's a character originating in series, don't let her be tainted by the movies /s

😁

...A tragedy that we never got EO3 Untold.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

Well, it was before I saw people are making wine here, which is a sign of the end times in my book.

They make wine in Canada -well, the southern portion where almost everybody actually lives at least.

If it is solely anthropogenic climate change that's making it possible for the vine to take root in the Emerald Isle, then yes you could say it's a sign of the end times.🌍🔥 Although I'll choose to be slightly less of a doomsayer, and say it's also partly modern technology paired with human ingenuity and stubbornness. Bacchus has had evangelists for millennia.

18 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

What's the other good part?

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

That the other one? Note I haven't gone into S3 so if it's later I won't know.

Said moment is in S3 yeah

Spoiler

Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul

On the one hand, unfortunate to have it out in the heat.

On the other, have to say it ha looks like a good result, if unintended.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They make wine in Canada -well, the southern portion where almost everybody actually lives at least.

If it is solely anthropogenic climate change that's making it possible for the vine to take root in the Emerald Isle, then yes you could say it's a sign of the end times.🌍🔥 Although I'll choose to be slightly less of a doomsayer, and say it's also partly modern technology paired with human ingenuity and stubbornness. Bacchus has had evangelists for millennia.

On the one hands, it wouldn't be the first time someone tried.

If we end up actually having the clime for someone to make a not shit one, something has gone very, very wrong.

39 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

1k4su0mncz8d1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=1eebb57f3

Why so loopsided

Romania - Georgia final real?

Slovakia - Slovenia final to confuse the international commentators

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

On the other, have to say it ha looks like a good result, if unintended.

He also looks like he's having....

4 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

1k4su0mncz8d1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=1eebb57f3

Why so loopsided

Unrelated but man a lot of European flags really are the same lol. Turkey's like the only creative one there and it's only half European (I say this because the country has always been the link between Europe and Asia).

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Mexico vs Venezuela right now.

If Venezuela also gets a goal annulled like Jamaica...

I found out Venezuela and Ecuador are the only two countries to never win a Copa America so imma need Venezuela to take this once.

Almost at the catfish boss where I abrupt stopped playing EO Nexus years ago. I should be in good shape for it this time. With this almost reached, maybe when I do so tomorrow, I'll try taking a day or two's break and rotate in a second game, since I'm told Nexus is very long. My brain has been crazy fixated on EO as I've indicated.😆

Yet, I'm feeling a melancholy flare up again. The EO vortex can bury it in the moment, but alas, I can't spend every waking minute playing/thinking about suppressive video games.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

On the one hands, it wouldn't be the first time someone tried.

If we end up actually having the clime for someone to make a not shit one, something has gone very, very wrong.

While I've some viticultural knowledge, I'm not certain of what leaves Ireland near inhospitable to grapevine cultivation. In the case of cold weather, the optimist in me says "if it gets cold soon enough, good for ice wine". -But then I'm left wondering if the Atlantic leaves Ireland too warm in the colder part of the year for that. And ice wine is a gamble in itself.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

Lincoln agonizingly lamenting the modern American body politic.

It's the second-worst thing to happen to him while sitting down.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I think it's safe to say Venezuela has already secured a spot on the brackets.

Even if they were to lose against Jamaica, the other match being Ecuador vs Mexico means Venezuela at worst ties with 6 points, so it's only a matter of staying in first or falling to second place.

5 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

I will put FE6 as my fav. game for a month if one of them even reaches the final

Highest scorer of the tournament's in the Georgia team, I wouldn't be so quick to deny it.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

While I've some viticultural knowledge, I'm not certain of what leaves Ireland near inhospitable to grapevine cultivation. In the case of cold weather, the optimist in me says "if it gets cold soon enough, good for ice wine". -But then I'm left wondering if the Atlantic leaves Ireland too warm in the colder part of the year for that. And ice wine is a gamble in itself.

If Ice wine is accurate, yeah the Gulf Stream should probably prevent that.

guess what's at risk from the changing climate

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

He also looks like he's having....

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's the second-worst thing to happen to him while sitting down.

The duality of man expressed in Lincoln melting wax statues

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I think it's safe to say Venezuela has already secured a spot on the brackets.

Even if they were to lose against Jamaica, the other match being Ecuador vs Mexico means Venezuela at worst ties with 6 points, so it's only a matter of staying in first or falling to second place.

Upon looking into this, it turns out Venezuela has not once qualified for the World Cup. So hopefully this opens up the path.

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

guess what's at risk from the changing climate

Dawg that whole region gets hit by an 85 F heatwave and it's too much for them.

Meanwhile Oklahoma

H2FHBVXHJNEWBK44IPC5AJAKJU.png&w=1200

Europe should start investing in ACs, they gonna need them.

Edited by Armagon

The 2nd commercial for Kai:

Spoiler

Character animating looking super clean here, as ever. 

more Fie and Altina is always a plus to me, so hooray on that.

Crow being back was so predictable lol

the Eight leaves master finally makes an appearance, curious how that will go.