Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Huh, looking up about the dub, apparently this is the first time something Gundam has been dubbed in Latin American Spanish since... Gundam Wing over twenty years ago!? And apparently before that only Zeta Gundam got a dub as well.

Geez, I guess Gundam just wasn't the kind of mecha to scratch our itch...

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

34 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Maybe, but old games have been put up to be bought, despite being, well, old.

I do recall SE putting the old GB Saga games (the Final Fantasy Legends ones) on Steam, despite 2 and 3 having more modern versions (well, they were released on DS, but then they had no problem porting the DS versions of FFIII and FFIV to moblie/PC). Granted, they probably do have more selling power than the old Tales games.

And most of the other SaGa games too. We've got the GB SaGas, Romancing SaGa 1's PS2 remake Minstrel Song, Romancing SaGa 2 and 3, with Romancing 2 now getting a remake b/c it's got some fame in Japan. Then there's SaGa Frontier, which got a few scrapped scenes and the missing character route added to the modern rerelease. We're only missing SaGa Frontier 2 now, which some fans are clamoring for, and Unlimited SaGa, which I'm told has a miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixed reputation (kinda killed the franchise).

Comparatively, we're talking 11 SaGas (all of the above + Scarlet Grace and Emerald Beyond) vs. 17 total Tales (counting Xillia 2, but not DotNW). Yet it is still strange that Square, a company nowadays criticized for its myopic financial decisions (chasing the crypto fad and live service lottery dream, obsession with big profits), would give SaGa such good modern availability. Akitoshi Kawazu's (the FaTher of SaGa) respected seniority within Square must given him some serious leverage.

...And for whatever age issues the older Tales might have, SaGa is notorious for being mega-niche and inaccessible among JRPGs!😛 If Square can get by rereleasing these, Namco could likely survive the same bringing say Eternia to the modern market.

34 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That reminds me how they didn't re-release DotNW. They did it for the PS3 port alongside Symphonia, but not for further Symphonia ports.

I can see why they wouldn't, because, while there are bound to be some who really like Dawn of the New World, it isn't exactly Symphonia's equal. Which, given it doesn't count as mainline like Xillia 2 does, it isn't considered to be. And in terms of resources put into the game, it does feel that way.

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Huh, looking up about the dub, apparently this is the first time something Gundam has been dubbed in Latin American Spanish since... Gundam Wing over twenty years ago!? And apparently before that only Zeta Gundam got a dub as well.

Geez, I guess Gundam just wasn't the kind of mecha to scratch our itch...

If Tequila Gundam is crying, I'll summon some Paper Shy Guys in sombreros to soothe him with music, norteno I think? How did you not buy Sticker Star again?

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So apparently the Dodgers were getting their shit kicked in the whole game but then Gawr Gura singed and the Dodgers sweeped the other team.

There are official MLB Gawr Gura baseball cards.

There was a light show.

What does the 65 year old  suburban boomer who took his grandkids to the game think about this? How confused was he?

Wait until you're 65 and out of the loop to find out. Unless you think there'll be a point in time where that ceases to be, because social-technological slows down.

I have not spent one minute of my life on Vtubers. I'd be better off than generic-but-very-real grandpa, but probably not by magnitudes if I was caught by surprise.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...And for whatever age issues the older Tales might have, SaGa is notorious for being mega-niche and inaccessible among JRPGs!😛 If Square can get by rereleasing these, Namco could likely survive the same bringing say Eternia to the modern market.

Mhm, that is true.

I can see why they wouldn't, because, while there are bound to be some who really like Dawn of the New World, it isn't exactly Symphonia's equal. Which, given it doesn't count as mainline like Xillia 2 does, it isn't considered to be. And in terms of resources put into the game, it does feel that way.

Though then it begs the question why it even got that PS3 port, then.

If Tequila Gundam is crying, I'll summon some Paper Shy Guys in sombreros to soothe him with music, norteno I think? How did you not buy Sticker Star again?

I guess Norteño is one style, yes. XD

Ah... I don't remember, really. I guess back then, with the ability to buy games being more restricted, it wasn't as high of a priority over other stuff, I guess. Heck, I only got Shadows of Valentia and Fates quite recently as well. Fates literally as part of my last-minute purchases before the eShop closed.

Phew, well, that was it.

So, this movie is meant to be the first of a trilogy, adapting the entire length of the original novel I suppose (which was released in three volumes, but I don't think it really is a movie per volume ratio). This first movie came out in 2021... and best I know, no actual release date has been give for the second than just "not before 2024". I suppose production of the movies was also a victim of COVID related stuff... maybe. Ah well.

Saw Gar(r)on last night, not as many jokes about salting the earth as anticipated, fair bit of singing as well.

Anyway here's Wondervalla

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

> Sigurd has Leomon

Pft XD

Leomon's final level is just a furry Jojo, Sigurd in Chapter 10 was a stand

Also happy belated birthday.

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

With how many evil Zoans exist though, the good guys feel like "one of the good ones" if that makes sense. Because the good Zoans are like, two in number.

Honestly, might be a little worse than that.

The Zoans aren't even leading said cult, with a couple of hooded men of unspecified origin and Carla and the other bosses. All indications we get are that Zoans that are out in public are having to lie about it, or sent to Ii or prison camps before Caanan forms the empire. I'm of the mind that the Zoans (certainly pure Zoan) are that much of a minority that they barely even could be a major part of the Gerxel cult, they have been that directly oppressed in the setting. And it's not like the actual villain is doing this because he care for them either..... Or I'm underestimating the amount of Zoans, which is probably more accurate but it just didn't seem that way playing. Then again, considering Berwick's backstory, Kaga may have just made them overall evil......

(As for Genealogy, the battle lines are drawn as effectively an Archanean proxy war after the others intervene and the people who had followed Gair (well that's a new name to get used to) were all treated as complicit to the extent of full on persecution being treated as acceptable.... despite Maera being someone who contradicts that image and likely similarly true for many others lost to history. Because having an outgroup is helpful for an increasingly uncaring noble class. Point is, with the info that's been left we can make a more fascinating Jugdral)

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You aren't alone methinks. But somehow, Kaga seems to have preferred the story of Gen 2. Although, given his remark that the final chapter is something of an epilogue with Seliph's personal story climaxing at Arvis's defeat, maybe the Cult wasn't his favorite thing either? -But he did write it in ...perhaps because it adds dramatic complications to his favorite son/hero Arvis's situation with the cursed blood and blackmail and incest and devil child?🤔

Maybe he left himself in the corner with the ending because he set the pace to have the avenging happen too soon, after all the lack of stakes between Seliph and his half-siblings is something that needed more buildup, never mind how the Loptous Sect hasn't been given the space to develop into a more substantive group (still better than the Sith cult in tRoS, heyoo!).

I think of all the games in the series, it's Genealogy whose notes I take the most seriously. Because you know there needed to be more that wasn't used and would have been limited in telling with how game does stuff. Just how I feel in the matter.

(Look, we know the story won't be 1:1 for a hypothetical remake)

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shigen, Julia (who never really discusses the fact she is Zoan IIRC), Yoda, Sierra (who doesn't get enough screentime). And some though not you😛 would say Zeek.

Also Temujin, don't forget him.

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Still, I get the bad overshadowing the good. Even though I'd say Kaga did better with Zoans/Gerxel (not exactly one and the same to keep in mind, given Zoan is the ethnicity and Gerxel the faith traditionally associated with the Zoans though the Canaanites who are Zoans who sided against Gerxel and converted to Yutona worship long ago) than the Loptyrians (which is purely a faith minus the dragon blood).

I mean, there is dragon blood, just contained in the vessel of their worship.

Julius is an avatar of Loptous

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

So apparently the Dodgers were getting their shit kicked in the whole game but then Gawr Gura singed and the Dodgers sweeped the other team.

There are official MLB Gawr Gura baseball cards.

There was a light show.

So that wasn't a deepfake?

https://i.imgflip.com/3qj0ug.gif

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So, this movie is meant to be the first of a trilogy, adapting the entire length of the original novel I suppose (which was released in three volumes, but I don't think it really is a movie per volume ratio). This first movie came out in 2021... and best I know, no actual release date has been give for the second than just "not before 2024". I suppose production of the movies was also a victim of COVID related stuff... maybe. Ah well.

A false start like EX and V? A 2021 release for the first sounds like it could've lucked out on being far enough long in production that it could squeeze past the pandemic work interruptions.

Didn't the movie rack up good ticket sales? That'd at least keep another film from being dead in the water.

17 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Or I'm underestimating the amount of Zoans, which is probably more accurate but it just didn't seem that way playing.

Although my image-sharing is not loading a bunch of these old screenshots, I did take a load of pictures from TRS's lore dumps. It does point that Canaanites are ethnically technically Zoans, just converted ones (like the legendary hero Carluon, husband of the goddess Yutona and revered greatxN grandfather of the four priestesses) who ditched Gerxel and have intermarried with the other groups over the centuries (Reevans are all descendants of Jugudi colonists, Salians are non-Zoan indigenous, Weltese and Ledans are a mix of these three). There are separately pure-blooded Zoans who choose to retain their separate culture, unlike Canaanites.

40 minutes ago, Dayni said:

As for Genealogy, the battle lines are drawn as effectively an Archanean proxy war after the others intervene and the people who had followed Gair (well that's a new name to get used to) were all treated as complicit to the extent of full on persecution being treated as acceptable.... despite Maera being someone who contradicts that image and likely similarly true for many others lost to history. Because having an outgroup is helpful for an increasingly uncaring noble class. Point is, with the info that's been left we can make a more fascinating Jugdral

A thing about Loptyr worship is that the Mairans might've existed ...but they were always totally wrong in what Loptyr was truly like when you know the true history. With Gerxel, the ending revelations there ended up thankfully not having that be the case with Gerxel.

43 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Maybe he left himself in the corner with the ending because he set the pace to have the avenging happen too soon, after all the lack of stakes between Seliph and his half-siblings is something that needed more buildup, never mind how the Loptous Sect hasn't been given the space to develop into a more substantive group (still better than the Sith cult in tRoS, heyoo!).

Not like the two could meet all that often? Nergal does get some good chatting in with his heroes ...but Nergal is also looked upon as being irrational for not having squashed them sooner.

Julius and Seliph, because the former has that Atk-halving book, are kept apart the entire time, and it wasn't until Thracia 776 that a potential excuse of "Julius has fragile health, he could reach his limit quickly if he tried fighting Seliph, an exhausted Julius might still be invincible, but Seliph could run evasive circles around him" existed. Buildup between the sons of Deidre would have to be physically apart from each other. Genealogy involving entire armies and countries also complicates the picture, compared to what it'd be if Seliph was just the leader of a 6-8 member JRPG/shounen anime crew traveling the known world.

52 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I think of all the games in the series, it's Genealogy whose notes I take the most seriously. Because you know there needed to be more that wasn't used and would have been limited in telling with how game does stuff. Just how I feel in the matter.

True. The combination of the 16-bit console and Kaga's love for world-building and ambition. In a later era of gaming, some though perhaps not all (there is still paratextual content for video games), of the stuff not in the game would be in it.

55 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(Look, we know the story won't be 1:1 for a hypothetical remake)

How oh how are they going to frame the incest?😛

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Also happy belated birthday.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A false start like EX and V? A 2021 release for the first sounds like it could've lucked out on being far enough long in production that it could squeeze past the pandemic work interruptions.

Didn't the movie rack up good ticket sales? That'd at least keep another film from being dead in the water.

Looking up, it seems it did got delayed for almost a year. Original release date of the movie was July 2020, but it ended up released on June 2021 instead.

The movie did look like it did well. Highest gross in its debut weekend, and overall revenue is of over 2 billion Yen.

Still, pandemic related repercussions are not that strange to still be a thing, even now. We know how it went with SRW. The films were announced in 2018. Assuming the first film only began production until then, then it took around two years to be ready for release, but then got delayed one. If no work was done for the second movie until late 2021-2022 (perhaps even mid to late 2022 since 2021 would still be in the height of the pandemic), then... yeah, only now would two years have passed. So the second movie not coming out yet might not be too unusual. Best case scenario, it's gearing for a late 2024 or early 2025 release. Though I think news should've come out even by this point, maybe. That said, it's also stated the second movie will be deviating quite a bit from the novel (in general, the novel was a sequel to CCA's own novelization, but the movies will instead be based more from the original CCA movie). That too may add to how long production will be, if they have to think up on new content than simply adapting the novel.

No developer's paratext whatsoever in the Eternights art book. -But now I have a non-screenshot, dialogue-free version of The Sacred Image. That alone makes it worth the $3.🥰

52 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Looking up, it seems it did got delayed for almost a year. Original release date of the movie was July 2020, but it ended up released on June 2021 instead.

The movie did look like it did well. Highest gross in its debut weekend, and overall revenue is of over 2 billion Yen.

Still, pandemic related repercussions are not that strange to still be a thing, even now. We know how it went with SRW. The films were announced in 2018. Assuming the first film only began production until then, then it took around two years to be ready for release, but then got delayed one. If no work was done for the second movie until late 2021-2022 (perhaps even mid to late 2022 since 2021 would still be in the height of the pandemic), then... yeah, only now would two years have passed. So the second movie not coming out yet might not be too unusual. Best case scenario, it's gearing for a late 2024 or early 2025 release. Though I think news should've come out even by this point, maybe. That said, it's also stated the second movie will be deviating quite a bit from the novel (in general, the novel was a sequel to CCA's own novelization, but the movies will instead be based more from the original CCA movie). That too may add to how long production will be, if they have to think up on new content than simply adapting the novel.

Though I know nothing of the source material that would be discussed, I still wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall.😆

They say nobody wants to see how the sausage is made. The same is not true of the pizza on which the pepperoni goes (if it be a good pie).🍕 Nor is this true of the sculpture, where a great many love to see a time lapse from marble block to Adonis or Aphrodite.

If I'd heard that live I might have broken down.

Apparently the memers have taken over many sound stages.

Although my image-sharing is not loading a bunch of these old screenshots, I did take a load of pictures from TRS's lore dumps. It does point that Canaanites are ethnically technically Zoans, just converted ones (like the legendary hero Carluon, husband of the goddess Yutona and revered greatxN grandfather of the four priestesses) who ditched Gerxel and have intermarried with the other groups over the centuries (Reevans are all descendants of Jugudi colonists, Salians are non-Zoan indigenous, Weltese and Ledans are a mix of these three). There are separately pure-blooded Zoans who choose to retain their separate culture, unlike Canaanites.

Excuse me, I'm going to take this info and fall down because oh my word there's a lot I clearly didn't take in.

A thing about Loptyr worship is that the Mairans might've existed ...but they were always totally wrong in what Loptyr was truly like when you know the true history. With Gerxel, the ending revelations there ended up thankfully not having that be the case with Gerxel.

I don't explicitly remember the Mairan sect being so wrongfooted, more fool me. And considering their founder was deep in it, the idea that he'd fall short of "this god that asks of us so much bloodshed is unacceptable" and settle for the idea that it's the priests that are wrong and thought he'd succeed on the inside is at least something I can believe a person who was sheltered in the inner circle and just happened to have a different disposition to his brother.

The Gerxel cult was wrong in practice about their worship, considering that the history was lost as to the target of their worship, who'd shifted.... a bit more into maiden sacrifice.

Not like the two could meet all that often? Nergal does get some good chatting in with his heroes ...but Nergal is also looked upon as being irrational for not having squashed them sooner.

Julius and Seliph, because the former has that Atk-halving book, are kept apart the entire time, and it wasn't until Thracia 776 that a potential excuse of "Julius has fragile health, he could reach his limit quickly if he tried fighting Seliph, an exhausted Julius might still be invincible, but Seliph could run evasive circles around him" existed. Buildup between the sons of Deidre would have to be physically apart from each other. Genealogy involving entire armies and countries also complicates the picture, compared to what it'd be if Seliph was just the leader of a 6-8 member JRPG/shounen anime crew traveling the known world.

Julius still shows up three times before the finale, especially with the last time where he goes a-hunting. Julia not even hinting at remembering the truth before this point is a missed opportunity imo, she doesn't have to remember everything (especially not the last time they were in the same country) but something about realising who that warping twit is before she gets taken would be nice.

How oh how are they going to frame the incest?😛

I suspect they'll go ahead. It's not hard for them to frame it as messed up with what's already in the text.

Why are Sonic prequel animations always peak fiction?

On 7/6/2024 at 12:52 PM, GuardianSing said:

I am dead fucking serious, Japanese kids platformer game Kirby Planet Robobot handles the settler colonial genocide narrative better than like 80% of Hollywood media about Indigenous people and I don't even think it was trying to.

Sometimes it feels like people make better allegories when they aren't going out of their way to make an allegory, if that makes sense.

21 hours ago, Armagon said:

Similar to Kaga's other wonderful plot, FE4: Genealogy of the Religious Minority that is Exclusively Evil.

The Loptrians are basically Satan-worshiping Nazis. If they didn't kill kids for fun, they wouldn't have been overthrown and people would be cool with them.

fImerR3.jpg

17 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why Capcom has consistently refused to revive it over decades is a mystery.

There was a rerelease a while ago to gauge interest, but apparently it underperformed. I half-expect Morrigan to be added to Street Fighter 6 at some point though; even Strider was assimilated into the SF canon.

Did you know that Darkstalkers got a cartoon in the 90s? They really gave every game a cartoon back then. Armagon should watch it and review its version of Hsein-Ko.

17 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Haaa, it's fine. I was wondering when anyone would notice, pft.

Happy belated birthday, hopefully there will be giant robots in your future.

21 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Excuse me, I'm going to take this info and fall down because oh my word there's a lot I clearly didn't take in.

The entire ethnic history of Liberia/Liberant (however you want to translate it) was relayed to Holmes by "Priest Law"*, Katri's adoptive father who Maerhen rescued, in a single conversation-actually-a-lecture. -It was as inorganically exposition-dumped as it could've been.😛 

I know Holmes is in ways smarter than he lets on, but one may be surprised to know that he didn't fall asleep during class that time.😴

*Quotation marks b/c somewhere, I forget (probably the ending?), it's stated that Law died (he was mentioned as "on death's doorstep" when Maerhen found him) and it's actually Sage Gotoh Morse occupying the priest's body, a Lewyn-Forseti situation.

Since this is a very wise man who has lived a very long time, his historical demographic breakdown is probably accurate. Maybe he could resolve the "Huns = Xiongnu?" mystery.😛🤓

22 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I don't explicitly remember the Mairan sect being so wrongfooted, more fool me.

Well, Loptyr is a power-hungry dragon from Archanea. If that is your god -whose soul endures within a tome so it ain't like he long gone- then the Mairans were always wrong. We're told Julius was a nice boy before he got the naughty book, he is additional proof that it's the god, not the vicar of the god, that's the problem with the Loptyr religion. Maira should've gotten his Loptyr blood expelled and replaced by Medeusan blood, a factually good Earth Dragon. There, religion fixed.

Gerxel being Tiki who coincidentally is also the Goddess-Mother of Yutona and ancestral blood donor to the priestesses, made for a far better revelation that doesn't invalidate peaceful Gerxelian beliefs.

27 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Julius still shows up three times before the finale, especially with the last time where he goes a-hunting. Julia not even hinting at remembering the truth before this point is a missed opportunity imo, she doesn't have to remember everything (especially not the last time they were in the same country) but something about realising who that warping twit is before she gets taken would be nice.

Good point. Julia could've done something with her relevance before the kidnapping, other than serve as a receiver for Naga's one-off Ishtar warning.

...Does the country-size chapters work against Genealogy here? If we had the usual small-scale chapters, would be less awkward/easier to weave in interactions between the children of Deidre.

37 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Happy belated birthday, hopefully there will be giant robots in your future.

Thanks! Well, I am gonna start SRW X today, so there's certainly will be, heh.

17 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

OYjIeYh.jpeg

-Id going crazy. *Flashbacks to Xenogears.*

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Thanks! Well, I am gonna start SRW X today, so there's certainly will be, heh.

For the first time in months, I did an SRW music binge today ...starting with four different renditions of Beyond the Time (can you guess why it came to mind?😜).

One of the rec'd videos to the side I later happened to notice was a silly-sounding UCG event in SRW X.😆

So, enjoy!😃

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For the first time in months, I did an SRW music binge today ...starting with four different renditions of Beyond the Time (can you guess why it came to mind?😜).

One of the rec'd videos to the side I later happened to notice was a silly-sounding UCG event in SRW X.😆

So, enjoy!😃

Hahaha, yeah, I can imagine. XD

I'm pretty sure of which event you might be referring to there. lol

Thanks! Won't be in a few hours since I'm gonna play some RF4 first, but yeah, I'll do it.

EFYbTMk.jpeg

Group Pose before Final boss?

nFBl5pQ.jpeg

That's very not capitalism of you

r8jxGtc.jpeg
NGmFV0v.jpeg

BOND POWAH

GniSiAl.jpeg

Y'all fight the small peeps, we will take care of Angra Mango

Gq2CtIR.jpeg

Why does Salvation always look so ugly lol

umn3FU1.jpeg

Get sealed, bitch.

qtfDlIi.jpeg

Oi

CGzqZMJ.jpeg

Hey

fMl9DN8.jpeg

This is our spell!

bvnIBu6.jpeg
UDaEwdM.jpeg

HEY SOMEONE COPYRIGHT STRIKE HER

PKkFr9j.jpeg

THIEF

sBkOdyU.jpeg

That's not a way to handle your son, lady.

jtUl8tv.jpeg

Never take her hand.

f3lQz5J.jpeg

Nah.

pBJJfsO.jpeg

There're 2 Bahamuts?

Bro

Also game jebaited me for the 2nd time making me think i am fighting the final boss lmao

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Sometimes it feels like people make better allegories when they aren't going out of their way to make an allegory, if that makes sense.

True that. If a nintendo writing team was actually trying to make a colonial allegory they'd make the colonists the protagonists and the token indigenous character have a one-note personality that's just their home culture, as well as being somewhat disinterested in independence.

Petra_Profile.jpg

(Home girl deserved better, smh)

Alright, defeated the Octopirate 2 (2? Where was 1?) and reached Rune Prana 3.

... Octopirate was also a RF2 boss, isn't it? I feel this is gonna be a theme... well, makes sense, I guess?

My brother got the red Yoshi. He did tried out an Exhibition match so I guess that added time compared to how long it took me. He's not resetting for a different color, but still doesn't like the outcome, hahaha.

Okay, more items to farm for now that I am at the next Rune Prana level. Did saw a lot of items requiring Turnip's Miracles, which are found here. Good. Still... ugh, also need an Ammonite or two from the Level 2 boss...

Okay, Winter 11, now to trigger the pregnancy event. Now the birth event should kick at first chance on Spring 1.

40 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

.. Octopirate was also a RF2 boss, isn't it?

My memory thinks yes, though I don't remember the boss itself. The boss fight for the summer islands was on a ship, if memory serves. Forest had Whispy Woods a tree, winter caves had an ice mammoth, fall was a demon wall.

nD0gcg5.jpeg

RAWR

9FLeSDy.jpeg

Lessgo

gcLGbLK.jpeg

RUN RUN

ehbvDLs.jpeg
wBWK084.jpeg

ABSOLUTE SHIELD!

wWDZloL.jpeg

We got our own final boss dragon!

EKxZ18s.jpeg

Let's the dragon have their baby tantrum, we got a real fight on our hands!

IMOZn87.jpeg

Run...

SAXBKI7.jpeg

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y1nis9B.jpeg

Just another JRPG Tuesday kek

ZuxVxLJ.jpeg

Ultimate Technique!

cPT9MLy.jpeg
g5O8Fll.jpeg

Let's finish this!

B2LaqXw.jpeg

ayy

txqig1p.jpeg

LET'S GO

ScJm4L7.jpeg

BAHAMUT!

S5sd2tH.jpeg
8ZmX0WC.jpeg

GG no Re

mAzP83L.jpeg

Literally a ship

I4yFLXz.jpeg

even closer?

yQ0kdnk.jpeg

So it's not ok when the villains do it, but ok when we do? 😛 

Well, that was GBF:Relink...

Is what i would've said, but apparently the real game starts now, so i won't say much... I didn't even unlock half the characters yet lol. That said, fun action, cool characters, and story that's really only there to make the game work and as an ad for the gacha. The game really does work to interest peeps in the main game, but sadly for the game and fortunately for me, i don't gacha - but i can see why people like it. The characters seem cool, and the world seems interesting.

T9WiVtt.jpeg

Post game?

7oB99ep.jpeg

...would've liked it earlier, but sure lol

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

My memory thinks yes, though I don't remember the boss itself. The boss fight for the summer islands was on a ship, if memory serves. Forest had Whispy Woods a tree, winter caves had an ice mammoth, fall was a demon wall.

Well, I accidentally walked into the boss room, and it was indeed an icy mammoth. So I guess it really is RF2 bosses for the full Rune Prana run. Or who knows.

Edited by Acacia Sgt