Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

eXLTWEC.png

aaaaaaaaairrrrrrrrrshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

TAKE ME HOME

iixocsE.png

'Nam Flashbacks

Hey confuse will still work in the remake, right?

71wbNNd.png

Joshua always looking

Oh no no no i am going down the rabbit hole again 🎵

• Replies 179.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

KKHf2a6.png

Joshua

But also me

But also Joshua

I realize i am fangirling too much today, but let me have this. This is legit the happiest i have felt in a loooooooooooooooooooooong time

Edited by Codename Shrimp

Dad is happy pog

How long do you think it'll take me now that it's 3d

Edited by Benice

1 hour ago, Codename Shrimp said:

I realize i am fangirling too much today, but let me have this. This is legit the happiest i have felt in a loooooooooooooooooooooong time

So inhumanly happy that it hurts? That you have the desire to do absolutely nothing -except sit back and be devoured by your rapturous thoughts?

Nothing wrong with that Shrimpy.😉 Say allllllllll you want to.😊

On the one hand Sauron deceiving as an attractive man makes all the sense in the world and is pretty much canon.

On the other hand my brain is not taking in that that makes sense and objects to it.

24 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

eXLTWEC.png

aaaaaaaaairrrrrrrrrshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

TAKE ME HOME

COUNTRY ROADS

Also, now I see what you meant about about it not being an ARPG.

3 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

SycCvYA.png

It's starting

I assume meme?

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So inhumanly happy that it hurts?

more like that i can't stop grinning although some cold steel thoughts do push forward to make me unhappy i push them right back and smiling^^

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That you have the desire to do absolutely nothing

I have the desire to do a lot thanks to the Trailer - but i have work in the morning. Although i doubt i can sleep with how excited i am xD

Also i got a really cool art commission idea that i think would fit

Estelle & Joshua urging Seliph & Julia to join them - in the sense "We got our remakes, now it's your turn!"

Another idea: Estelle & Joshua cosplaying as Seliph & Julia - in that order!

Have a couple artists in mind - but will have to think about it.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I assume meme?

umu!

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

On the one hand Sauron deceiving as an attractive man makes all the sense in the world and is pretty much canon.

On the other hand my brain is not taking in that that makes sense and objects to it.

Your brain is right, he should be a Japanese schoolgirl.

A wannabe almighty mastermind of evil should have not a single qualm at taking whatever form is necessary for their ambitions. The flesh should be to them as iron is to a blacksmith, something to form into whatever tool is required. If you can't wrap your head around that, despite having the ability to do so, a provincial like you do not deserve the power of gods.

Just now, Codename Shrimp said:

more like that i can't stop grinning and smiling^^

Never a bad thing either.😄 I'd do the same if nobody was around who'd think it strange.

2 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Although i doubt i can sleep with how excited i am xD

Yeah, I thought that way with Eternights earlier this year.😆

2 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Also i got a really cool art commission idea that i think would fit

Estelle & Joshua urging Seliph & Julia to join them - in the sense "We got our remakes, now it's your turn!"

Another idea: Estelle & Joshua cosplaying as Seliph & Julia - in that order!

Have a couple artists in mind - but will think about it.

Where do you find artists willing to do random commissions pro bono?

Creative overflow like that ain't a bad thing either.😜 And I wouldn't disapprove of a little crossdressing, goes both ways with Seliph being known for looking kinda girly.

ZMoIHT5.gif

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Where do you find artists willing to do random commissions pro bono?

Well, on pixiv/twitter/skeb? Ofc their status has to be "commission open". The one on the top of my list sadly isn't open to commissions atm

Creative overflow like that ain't a bad thing either

PRoblem is i wanna now write something before i sleep

I have work in about 6 hours kek

And I wouldn't disapprove of a little crossdressing

kOJROx8.png

Can't wait for this in 3D

TRUE ZEMURIAN PRINCESS JOSHUA IN 3D GLORY WOOHOO

It's tempting to buy the Dominus Collection already. Knew it would come one day.

Hopefully the FC remake does come to Steam. Though first, I'm gonna play through The Third at least...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Has 3d short-hair Josette been confirmed?!

EDIT: Also, why is there a big picture of my thoughts below all my posts? It's just a big empty space...

Edited by Benice

I feel like farming and selling Mahogany will be my immediate gold farm for now. The Oriental Sorcery Lab is next, but I'm gonna do some exploring and grinding first.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Screen-Shot-2024-08-27-at-5-18-15-PM.pngimage.png

...Looks like we have our cameo character.

xv6qqitpn8ld1.png

It seems Hina is a bachelorette.

cpk6j5j0w8ld1.png

5 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

SycCvYA.png

It's starting

"You didn't know it Estelle. But i was always.....there".

2 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

l2KFba2.png

The Towers were that high?

If anything they look shorter in height now tbh.

The question is are they actually expanding on the map in any way? Combat seems to take a bit after Daybreak so they might.

Just please give the quests an actual shelf life.

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

xv6qqitpn8ld1.png

-The consequences of having only 2 children in almost every RF village (understandable from a finite writing resources perspective though).

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It seems Hina is a bachelorette.

cpk6j5j0w8ld1.png

I can't wait to hear Hina talk about inviting her mother and uncles to the wedding.😄

...Subtle joke aside, while the zoomed-in camera made it look like Guardians of Azuma marriage is a very private affair, the thought now strikes my mind. Not having Misasagi nor Murakumo present at the happiest day of her life, would be strange. Now that I think about it, Cecilia not bothering to invite her adoptive father (I totally forget if she ever mentioned Russell in RF2) to her big day is very peculiar.🤔 -But Marvelous wouldn't want to make the extra 3D model for a single occasion.

Just one more food quest to do and I think I'll move on. No more quests until I go to the Oriental Sorcery Lab. Still got a few areas to explore with Invert, but I think I'll leave all that for before fighting Gebel... again.

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not having Misasagi nor Murakumo present at the happiest day of her life, would be strange

I mean we don't know for sure. I know cameos are usually limited to two but never say never.

That said, I think Fuuka could be the other cameo, given Azuma's focus on beastfolk.

38 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean we don't know for sure. I know cameos are usually limited to two but never say never.

That said, I think Fuuka could be the other cameo, given Azuma's focus on beastfolk.

The number has varied. RF2 just had Cecilia. RF3 had Mei (RF1) and Yue (RF2) (curious choice they used both Asians). RFF had none b/c half the bachelorettes were from RF1 already. RFToD had three- Anette, Candy and Tabatha (two RFF exclusives and one RF1 into RFF character).

And I forgot Fuuka's name was also Japanese.😅 ...I think we're kinda limited on who can show up now that I think about it, since RF5 is after all the other games, so most people from prior games will have seriously shriveled up or perhaps even died. Though hopefully there can be nods to all the prior Asian RF characters (Mei, Yue, Uzuki, Shino & Sakuya, Mikoto, whoever RF4 had), in Azuma.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The number has varied. RF2 just had Cecilia. RF3 had Mei (RF1) and Yue (RF2) (curious choice they used both Asians). RFF had none b/c half the bachelorettes were from RF1 already. RFToD had three- Anette, Candy and Tabitha (two RFF exclusives and one RF1 into RFF character).

And I forgot Fuuka's name was also Japanese.😅 ...I think we're kinda limited on who can show up now that I think about it, since RF5 is after all the other games, so most people from prior games will have seriously shriveled up or perhaps even died. Though hopefully there can be nods to all the prior Asian RF characters (Mei, Yue, Uzuki, Shino & Sakuya, Mikoto, whoever RF4 had), in Azuma.

Adding to this, RF4 had two as well. Barret (RF2) and Raven (RF3). Well, three if you count Ethelberd (RF1), even if he's not a townsfolk.

Regarding Asian inspired characters, RF4 had Lin Fa and Xiao Pai (mother and daughter pair running the inn/bathhouse, the latter being a bachelorette).

Hmm, that's true about cameo potential. I could see Mei making it, since it was already stated she was over 100 years old in RF1. So she'd definitely be still alive (and young looking) by RF5's time and afterwards. Though she already had her cameo time, so unless they're willing to repeat... but likely it'd just be someone else from RF5. Or another of the non-humans from the previous games.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Battle theme or we riot

(I am saying that since Trailer is using arrange ost - just don't use Evo or let the a certain someone work on the music, Falcom...or pull a Gust and give us choices!)

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

If anything they look shorter in height now tbh

They were at the same height as airship as back then?

Hopefully they take the Kai route with animating and go all in, Sky characters deserve love since CS arc screwed them over so badly.