• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Will watching the opening trailers imprint them into your mind better?:

And, I shall begin apologizing in advance if my occasional evangelization for either Devil Survivor or Luminous Arc has created a critical mass of external hype which will exceed the pressure emitted by the joy you experience internally. Thus, causing the star of your playing of the games to collapse and create a hypernova of hype-induced-hate which annihilates planets within a few lightyears and to eradicate all life on the planets within hundreds thousands of lightyears nearby. 

*Straps a pillow to my forehead, gets on my knees, and begins rhythmically banging my head against the ground asking for forgiveness*       

What!?! I never beat both these games when I was in high school! Why is everyone being nosy all of a sudden!?!

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Me: *writes one word on my essay graphic organizer*

QY1FztO.jpg

Me but when I finally realized that the word count includes the title so I can technically get away with less than the word minimum because Word counts the title too.