• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

A den of iniquity, replete with debauched vagabonds. Save Emperor_Siegfried of course, for his Imperial Majesty has been delivered from evil via that most sainted fowl.

Edited by Wraith

14 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I'm too despressed right now...

(tbh I almost have reached my average amount of sleep already)

The blood of your mighty Germanic forbears follows through you, lose not your heart so easily. Ruminate upon the ancient history of your people, for mighty were their deeds within the realms of Christendom. Let not your heart be so beguiled by despair for you are greater then the sum of your mind forged manacles.

Edited by Wraith

Alas...alas!

Wraith has fallen victim to the cruel, torturous confusion wrought by the deepest depths of Gehenna!

There is no return. No rest. No peace.

Only the cold, unfeeling hand of Fate that perpetually wars against his very soul!

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Alas...alas!

Wraith has fallen victim to the cruel, torturous confusion wrought by the deepest depths of Gehenna!

There is no return. No rest. No peace.

Only the cold, unfeeling hand of Fate that perpetually wars against his very soul!

...I’m flattered?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Anyway, time to take another crack at Ch. 12 of Project Ember. I'll make sure to be using those save states, as well as playing faster to avoid the uber-reinforcements.

You have to clear it in either 20 or 25 turns for the Gaiden, just so you know. I think that it's 20, though.

10 minutes ago, Wraith said:

The blood of your mighty Germanic forbears follows through you, lose not your heart so easily. Ruminate upon the ancient history of your people, for mighty were their deeds within the realms of Christendom. Let not your heart be so beguiled by despair for you are greater then the sum of your mind forged manacles.

...I will keep this advice in mind...even if I didn't quite understand everything. 

Probably my bad due to having an empty head right now.

Anyways I try to go back to sleep...