Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

You shouldn't make an exception for Conquest!

We'll have to since I don't really have the inclination to use my 3DS anymore and IDK how to set up any of that 3DS emulation stuff

but who knows :v

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Now that i am more experienced i think Hard is fine to start with if you're an experienced FE player.

...Well, do I qualify as experienced when this happened in my FE7 ironman? (Spoilers for those of you who are reading it, I guess. Not huge ones, but still.)

Spoiler

yA2irZf.png

Also, chapters 30 onwards took fewer screenshots than just Cog of Destiny. Dear lord...

Alsong as you don't try to ironman it first try, you should be fine. Conquest does give you some pretty powerful units as a way to keep going on. 

You can also get pretty strong kids later on that get auto lvld with Offspring seal, and if you planned Inheritance right they will be omega strong

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nah, just...Well, you'll see in good time. Probably.

Guys it was all a lie

Benice’s next LP is Conquest not an fe6 ironman

We’ve been conned!

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh...

If you are gonna ironman it, don't start with hard. 

My hard ironman had a total of 2 mistakes before the massacre on the final map where i lost half my army

Each mistake cost me 3 units.

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Who said anything about next one, young Sooksling?

Well you said we’ll see so...

You aren’t even a year older than me

I mean like age wise yeah but comparing to my specific birthdate you’re not

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

You aren’t even a year older than me

I mean like age wise yeah but comparing to my specific birthdate you’re not

Hush now, the government is always watching.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That reminds me, you ever continued SRW J?

I swear, I have the attention span of a hummingbird...

No, not yet, but I do have every intention to. It's been really cool so far.

Edited by Benice

Because of the update in the past two days that added playable Bloodless, I decided to pop in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night again. I never tried Zangetsu mode either, so I've dipped into them both. Compared to the prior bonus characters of Metroidvanias, Zangetsu is like a better Maxim, a sword user that shreds enemies like it were nothing. But, he is not as fun as AoS Julius or Albus I'd say, those two are brokenly stronger and good for a quick easy afternoon romp. Bloodless however, she is underpowered, her main attack isn't particularly fast or have that much range, and of the two MP-consuming attacks I've gotten so far, they hit for good damage, but their hitboxes are very shabby and they're expensive.

22 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Since I talked about the bush yesterday, hospital called me at work that my mom is in coma again.

Oh jeez, I'm so sorry! If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

This night, after spending all day working in the salt mines, I'll once more stride out and try to liberate Archanea from that spooky shadow dragon. Also I'll try to bring some class to the threads where FE1's English realise is being discussed. Anyway, the litany of thunder has been sounded and I answer its call. 

I am sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself!

I will...

I'm prepare for the worst honestly after the doctor's report today, but seriously it would be the best if all the suffering comes to end...

It sounds retarded, but it's the tragic truth that FE4 destroyed a whole family's life...

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

10 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Since I talked about the bush yesterday, hospital called me at work that my mom is in coma again.

Oh no. I seriously hope that things improve for you and her. Let me know if you ever need to talk. I might not be the best advice giver, but I can listen!

Don't worry, I have resigned with this scenario five years ago when the accident happened.

I still could stood up from the deepest ground and found something called life.

Still I have to take the shared responsibility for that (even if other people took any gulit from me) and  the suffering of my parents will haunt me till the rest of my life.

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa