Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Jagen archetype is a mistake, and the series would do better with it completely gone 😛

Infact now that i think about it, the games i like either have unusual jagens or take the jagens away from you early 😛

I don’t see what’s wrong with an optional unit though. Just bench them.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I don’t see what’s wrong with an optional unit though. Just bench them.

Some games require you to use them to even have a bit of a chance of succeding. I usuallyend up completely hating those games 😛

I know my opinion is pretty unpopular though when it comes to jagens

Edited by Father Shrimpas

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Say, if you’re knowledgeable, how much grinding would you recommend I do to beat the final boss if I ever pick the game up again? It absolutely obliterated me every time and I didn’t know what to do.

I didn't grind much and I just copied a strategy, since it was a difficulty spike and didn't feel worthwhile to figure one out on my own. :v

I think this is the one I followed. I definitely remember using the Devourer of Dreams summon and using this subclass for H'aanit.

10 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Some games require you to use them to even have a bit of a chance of succeding. I usuallyend up completely hating those games 😛

That’s not really a fault of the Jagen though.

My opinion on Jagens is that they’re boring to use unless it’s harder difficulty where they all but absolutely required.

Actually, I was testing a hunch, and if SF's data is correct, FE1 and FE3 Jagen have identical bases. So it's just that FE3's mechanics are less kind to Jagen than FE3's are.

Edit: not strictly a Jagen, but man did Boah get hit by the nerf bat in FE3.

Edited by Robert Stewart

23 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

I didn't grind much and I just copied a strategy, since it was a difficulty spike and didn't feel worthwhile to figure one out on my own. :v

I think this is the one I followed. I definitely remember using the Devourer of Dreams summon and using this subclass for H'aanit.

>”no grinding”

>characters level 57-72

Unless that strategy can be reproduced with fewer levels and stats?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

>”no grinding”

>characters level 57-72

Unless that strategy can be reproduced with fewer levels and stats?

I said not much, not no grinding. 57 is not that high for postgame. (For reference the wolf boss is lv55, or maybe 58? I forget).

I think most of my characters were lv60 at most? I would go and check, but am lazy. I don't think the exact levels matter, the overall strategy is more important. i.e. devourer of dreams and light rune stuff, etc, in the first battle, and the 1 hp olberic in the second.

Edited by Robert Stewart

1 minute ago, Robert Stewart said:

I said not much, not no grinding. 57 is not that high for postgame. (For reference the wolf boss is lv55, or maybe 58? I forget).

I think most of my characters were lv60 at most? I would go and check, but am lazy. I don't think the exact levels matter, the overall strategy is more important. i.e. devourer of dreams and light rune stuff, etc, in the first battle, and the 1 hp olberic in the second.

Yes definitely, about the light rune anyway, I was noticing all that damage.

10 whole minutes....

I actually already had Tressa in runelord and Olberic in whatvever that class is called.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Does the first result of a Google search deceive me or is that an amusement park?

Ngl, kinda surprised you haven't heard about Super Nintendo World. It was announced a few years back.

I still have to practice getting awake later.

Anyways Kirby Robobot came in yesterday, I have a very good impression so far although I have to admit my expectations are pretty high since the Wii and 3DS era offer likely the best classic Kirby games. Nevertheless Dreamland 3 and 64 (haven't played latter unfortunately yet) are pretty impressive too because they are the most complex ones in terms of unlocking 100% thanks to double ability.

Oh, nice! Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san got another update. I guess to make up for the long wait last time now it took less than a month...? Ah well, it's here now.