Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Even Kabbãge decided to protect Ninja Luigi instead.

I assume you prefer him to Ninja Mario as well.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Ninja Daisy has a tiny, tiny dash more to her than her one note. So she’s the superior one.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I then did another Awakening run this time on Hard/Classic since i was more experienced and Hard has been my preferred difficulty ever since (with exceptions).

What do you like about Awakening hard mode?

I noticed one second before he walked offscreen that Gray Volcens was just... sort of standing in the middle of a corridor the whole time. Apparently he doesn't have a throne. I just hope this one doesn't steal Roswick's throne, too...

I'm loving this game's story. I've always been a sucker for dumb things, and with the glitches added on top of Garon... This is wonderful.

Just now, Dayni said:

I assume you prefer him to Ninja Mario as well.

The moment I saw Saizo, I realized that he was the piece of shit. He was the one! When I played Heroes for two hours before uninstalling, I tried pulling Wrys with my free orbs, and I got five ninjas instead! It was him! Damn that bastard, I'll murder him to death!

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What do you like about Awakening hard mode?

It was the difficulty sweetspot. Which is how i feel about most Hard modes in Fire Emblem. And turn-based RPGs.

I'm loving this game's story. I've always been a sucker for dumb things, and with the glitches added on top of Garon... This is wonderful.

And it won't stop.

You're in for a treat.

The moment I saw Saizo, I realized that he was the piece of shit. He was the one! When I played Heroes for two hours before uninstalling, I tried pulling Wrys with my free orbs, and I got five ninjas instead! It was him! Damn that bastard, I'll murder him to death!

Conquest is just the game for that! Unless you’re on normal, you basically have to kill him to progress!

Oh never mind, there's the throne. Garon just met Kabbãge and friends in the middle of a random corridor for some undiscernible reason.

Also, I don't understand the way his chin is supposed to work.

...Allow me to apologize in advance if the nitpicking gets too unbearable. I'm always kind of an idiot when I'm giving my first impressions on something.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Inb4 it lands in Rubenio's Top Stories for being so dumb it's good xD

You know, I'm starting to think it might even happen.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the generic punch FX that played when Elise smacked Leo in the back of the head. This game is the gift that keeps on giving.

AND THEN THAT FREAKSHOW IAGO SHOWED UP! He looks ridiculous too! Everyone looks ridiculous and I love it!

Oh my God this scene... Why the hell was Garon hiding in a corner of his throne room, just so he could come out in the middle of the conversation and slightly startle Kabbãge? What did he hope to accomplish? Was it just a prank? Turns out the guy's a prankster! Real misunderstood.

Inb4 it’s revealed Rubenio set everything just right for the canon Corrin and the game is freaking out because it didn’t think anyone would ever crack the code.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know the pain of the Gacha.

Honestly I stopped playing last month. Not even because of the Gacha being a dick (but it's lack of reformation was a factor), but I just felt like the game wasn't making much of a case. I can experience the mad shit that's the story from the outside, the side story stuff will be memed alongside the rest of the memes and I'll probably see if someone collates the whole game when the servers finally go down so that I can experience the rest without feeling like I have to bother to be up to date because it's not like there's not strategy...... just that it's pretty reliant on SI.

It certainly looks like the last Gacha I'll play anyway. Genshin No Impact amirite?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I am gonna need a whole lotta popcorn for this one xD

Sure, I don't intend to stop being dumb unless enough people yell at me to do so.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Inb4 it’s revealed Rubenio set everything just right for the canon Corrin and the game is freaking out because it didn’t think anyone would ever crack the code.

Maybe it's like these "anti piracy screen" memes that have become popular as of late. The game's trying to scare me into buying a legit copy with creepypasta versions of my characters.

Just now, Dayni said:

You know the pain of the Gacha.

Honestly I stopped playing last month. Not even because of the Gacha being a dick (but it's lack of reformation was a factor), but I just felt like the game wasn't making much of a case. I can experience the mad shit that's the story from the outside, the side story stuff will be memed alongside the rest of the memes and I'll probably see if someone collates the whole game when the servers finally go down so that I can experience the rest without feeling like I have to bother to be up to date because it's not like there's not strategy...... just that it's pretty reliant on SI.

Oof... Alas, poor FEHeroes.

Just now, Dayni said:

It certainly looks like the last Gacha I'll play anyway. Genshin No Impact amirite?

Hah! The Roger tier pun.

I like how apparently we have no choice but to slaughter this entire Hoshidan regiment because Hans attacked one dude. Even though we're not surrounded or anything. In fact, we could just as easily walk back the way we came. Hans can stay and die if he so wants. Why aren't we leaving, Gunter? Why are we letting Evil Darros peer pressure us into committing war crimes?

Garondorf, King of Evil.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It certainly looks like the last Gacha I'll play anyway.

Good choice.

Only gacha that is ever worth playing is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for the Nintendo Switch released on December 1st, 2017.

"Bwahaha! Looks like I've done enough damage for the time being."

Got one-rounded by the first enemy he attacked

Thanks, Hans. You were a real help.

Also

Ivhdwa2r o

I think at this point the glitches are actively improving my experience.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"Bwahaha! Looks like I've done enough damage for the time being."

Got one-rounded by the first enemy he attacked

Thanks, Hans. You were a real help.

Also

Ivhdwa2r o

I think at this point the glitches are actively improving my experience.

I don’t think that’s a glitch, I think that’s just what happens when you pause mid animation.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

All right... 1-turned the battle of Garreg Mach. Here goes with chapter 13...

On maddening!? GO BENICE!!

Wait, you didn’t drop the game yet?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

On maddening!? GO BENICE!!

Wait, you didn’t drop the game yet?

Benice says he doesn't like Three Houses that much but a cosmic force is preventing him from dropping the game.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Look at Hans's face.

He looks so happy.

I wonder if I should start putting these in spoilers. I mean, I'm only two hours into the game, and it seems everyone here has played this game, so... Meh. If you guys tell me to do it, I will.

Anyway.

Oh noes, Hans is evil and randomly attacked Gunter. Who would've thought. What I wasn't expecting was that Gunter wouldn't get knocked off the bridge by him, but rather... the bridge would just collapse underneath him while he was fighting Hans. How unfortunate. And then the sword pulled Kabbãge into the pit too, for some reason. Hans was directly responsible for exactly nothing of what happened in this chapter. He was too useless to do anything. Amazing.

Oh, and this girl whose name I'd forgotten already turned into a plushie. Okay, sure.

I wonder if I should start putting these in spoilers. I mean, I'm only two hours into the game, and it seems everyone here has played this game, so... Meh. If you guys tell me to do it, I will.

Anyway.

Oh noes, Hans is evil and randomly attacked Gunter. Who would've thought. What I wasn't expecting was that Gunter wouldn't get knocked off the bridge by him, but rather... the bridge would just collapse underneath him while he was fighting Hans. How unfortunate. And then the sword pulled Kabbãge into the pit too, for some reason. Hans was directly responsible for exactly nothing of what happened in this chapter. He was too useless to do anything. Amazing.

Oh, and this girl whose name I'd forgotten already turned into a plushie. Okay, sure.

now you are going to japanese Vallhala