Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Mozu's whole existence depends on wether or you feed her her paralogue. If you do that, she becomes a monster, if not she's useless

Oh, don't get me wrong, she's long since caught up to the team in levels and she's pretty good now. But Haitaka is better.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

5oECEvT.png

I got the game in 2014 and it's one of my most played. It's pretty fun to play with Freinds, discord peeps and even randos.

It goes on sale pretty often and when it's on sale you can get it for like 2$

Oh, neat. Thanks for mentioning it.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Mozu's whole existence depends on wether or you feed her her paralogue. If you do that, she becomes a monster, if not she's useless

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, she's long since caught up to the team in levels and she's pretty good now. But Haitaka is better.

The reason why she isn’t ORKOing left and right or near so is because you’re keeping her as a villager.

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In other news, Kabbãge ran into Kaze at the hot springs. They ran away from each other, and absolutely nothing else happened. I thought they'd at least gain support points, but nope, not that I can tell. Is there any practical point to this location, or is it just there so I can see characters in their underwear? Because I'll have you know that glitchy fanservice doesn't exactly serve to rouse my peepee, so if that's all there is to the place...

Minor spoiler, it and one or two other places can get you units when you max out their level. That's all it's good for.

If you want to ask anything, sure let me know how little you want to hear.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

she caught up to late + Bad class. She needs to catch up in Paralogue + heartsealed to Archer Asap. She easily becomes your strongest unit then

Just now, Sooks said:

The reason why she isn’t ORKOing left and right or near so is because you’re keeping her as a villager.

Yeah, well, tough luck. I ain't got no more seals. Hit the bench for Sad Guy with Long Nose.

Just now, Dayni said:

Minor spoiler, it and one or two other places can get you units when you max out their level. That's all it's good for.

Oh, neat. I still won't bother, probably.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

NXDtx3b.png

At the same point where you are at this was my Bowzu. 34 Atk (due to quickdraw) on PP and doubling everything. No one could whistand her.

Ehhhh no rally defense though, Haitaka still better.

18 minutes ago, Dayni said:

OHHHHH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

Look at me being a pro Conquest gamer.

Anyway, chapter 23 wasn’t a bad map. Thank you fe1. Although because there isn’t even a normal trade command I refused to waste my time with the member card and, as such, Palla and Catria will never be promoted. I guess I can just use them for a triangle attack if I ever use it, which I’ve only ever used triangle attack once in fe anyway, and that was just to see if their was a unique animation because I knew everyone would miss.

45 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

you could use both 😛

I'd love to, but the game gives me like two deployment slots, so I can't.

No, but seriously, for this next map I'll have to bench no less than four I want to use. Either the game gives me more slots before long, or half the team's going out.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Imagine using Elice.

No seriously why is she here? A level 4 unpromoted staff-only unit a chapter before endgame? Why??

Edited by Sooks