Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Worst huh?

FE4 ch7

FE5 x chapters. All of them.

Pretty much all of FE6 and 7, but the x chapters need to burn in some special place for how bad they were. Worse than revelation. 

FE10 Part 4 rout fiesta

Berwick Ice Hell (wtf was that one, Kaga)

Conquest Fox and Ninja Hells

3H Perta/Bernie Paralogue

Edited by Shrimperor

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This is gonna sound really dramatic, but I think this is the worst chapter I have ever played in a Fire Emblem game.

But is bad as in actually or because the game is just very old?

Anyways worst maps:

Like all of FE4

FE6 Ch.14, 21.

FE7 Ch.27

Conquest Ninja Cave and Fox Hell and Endgame

Vestaria: Ch.13 and onwards

3H Bernie/Petra map and any map with a major focus on Beasts. Also GD Endgame and Wolves Endgame.

Hmm... don't know what I'd consider as worst map from what I've played...

Even then, "worst map I've played" =/= "I disliked playing it". 

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I haven’t played most of those, but the Conquest maps don’t gate progression behind the player needing to have a group of their playable units, including Marth, Gotoh and a random... 7 I think units having to go to the other side of the map through hordes and hordes of ambush spawns, 4 a turn, that spawn every turn in a narrow hallway, hope you have empty inventory slots otherwise you’ll have to start trashing things, hope you have enough money to buy some door keys, and then go all the way around the map again opening doors if you didn’t bring any thieves because, on the prep screen, you don’t know there are gonna be any doors and you don’t have any door keys on any of your units (the convoy in this chapter is behind a door btw) for the exact reason that that is what a thief is for, which even if you wanted to deploy, would potentially mean you losing because the game randomly separates your army into two groups of four and a group of three and then another one, so you better pray that that thief ends up in the bottom one.

But fe7 is great. 3rd best fe right there.

Wait, Armagon, is that including Vestaria Chapter 18? 17 was undeniably bad, but 18 was the exact opposite for me - it's got a nice tempo with neat stakes and all that. Granted, may just be my taste.

Also, Berwick Ice Hell was just kinda ??? for most of it. It wasn't unbearable to me, but just... why??? Icewyrm with sleep chance and bandits with a movement type specifically designed to ignore the terrain penalties are dumb. Kaga did that in FE3 Book 2, as well, but at least there weren't a bunch of them all clumped together in, say, Anri's Way. That's the only map in Berwick that I've found bad on the whole - 10-m has the whole city section, but the first and last sections stop it from being bad overall. 

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

have some cuteness from the axed manga

What is this?

4 minutes ago, Spara said:

Wait, Armagon, is that including Vestaria Chapter 18? 17 was undeniably bad, but 18 was the exact opposite for me - it's got a nice tempo with neat stakes and all that. Granted, may just be my taste.

I dropped the game at the route split because I could see the direction it was going gameplay-wise and decided it wasn't worth it. Mainly because everyone that was going on Cyltus' team (or whatever his name is) were mostly units I didn't use. It wasn't like RD Part 4 where you can switch around.

And then I heard about the hell that is Vestaria endgame and knew I made the right call in dropping it because I know I would not have patience for it.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What is this?

Necromance, a manga that just got the Axe.

The Hero's Party defeated the Demon King, at the cost of the Hero's life....

However at the funeral of the Hero he comes back to life, but he is an undead, and thus get's destroyed everytime he tries to touch his lover, the Saint from the Trailer (who is super op). And those their journey starts to dispel the undead curse...

It was pretty fun, but got the Axe sadly

Edited by Shrimperor