• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Can I just whack Dhegnesia with Dragonefoe Mia? 

As the others said, blessed Wyrmslayer is the best damage dealer and Mia's a good pick for using it.

I did take him out in 1 round without it on Normal, but it was tight.

Me when BK steps off the defense tile and Ike triggers the 5% critical on turn 2

LeaHappy.png

(I'm finding excuses to use these Lea portraits that I pulled from CrossCode's files and stitched together).

I thought Nihil blocks crits or is that in PoR? Or is that something else entirely?

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That's post-blessing, so just don't use it up before the chapter. Then go nuts with it.

2 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

That would be enough, if it can 4RKO in one turn (double attack with dancer). I think it might require Ena's bloodtide.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

As the others said, blessed Wyrmslayer is the best damage dealer and Mia's a good pick for using it.

I did take him out in 1 round without it on Normal, but it was tight.

I see.

Are there any other weapons that should be blessed? Jules has mentioned Double Bow a lot so I'm guessing that's one.

Don't say Vauge Katti btw, I left it behind in Stefan's inventory and I ain't gonna go through E-1 again just to get it back.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Me when BK steps off the defense tile and Ike triggers the 5% critical on turn 2

LeaHappy.png

This one sparks joy.

Are there any other weapons that should be blessed? Jules has mentioned Double Bow a lot so I'm guessing that's one.

Don't say Vauge Katti btw, I left it behind in Stefan's inventory and I ain't gonna go through E-1 again just to get it back.

I ended up blessing all the SS rank weapons when I played.

People will recommend stuff like siege weaponry, which is a good call honestly.

3 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Did you get Levail's wishblade?

Nope because when Ike got that crit and brought the BK down to 10 HP, I wasn't gonna pass that chance up.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

People will recommend stuff like siege weaponry, which is a good call honestly.

Well the only one I have for that is Micaiah's Purge. 

I don't even think I ever got Bolting or Blizzard.

Well the only one I have for that is Micaiah's Purge. 

I don't even think I ever got Bolting or Blizzard.

That's worth considering for her.

Can you tell me who you are using, so I know what I'm trying to recommend.

Just now, Armagon said:

...wait. Does the blessing only apply to whatever weapon is equipped? I saved before the blessing so if so, I can go back and rearrange the weapon order.

Yes. The equipped weapons are the ones that receive the blessing.

What I sound like when I start dissing half the FE series for being too easy, probably.

Anyway, I'm time travelling to recruit Roland and Candace. Azura's song finally succeeded at persuading someone. Candace will replace Jakob even though she's objectively worse at everything than him because she's funny and he's not. Roland is a hero with armored blow, which is pretty cool, but I don't think I've room for a literal generic... Or do I? Hmm.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Roland is a hero with armored blow, which is pretty cool, but I don't think I've room for a literal generic... Or do I? Hmm.

Do it. La Chanson de Roland commands it!

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20210110_214202.jpg

IMG_20210110_214220.jpg

This was right before E-1 btw so some of this is a bit outdated.

Shinon can definitely use Double Bow, no issue there.

Sothe, I'm actually going to recommend going with the Peshkatz, I found use for him with it and Dragonfoe for the generics.

Haar and Titania I assume have SS Axe? While Urvan is nice and all (I say having had Ike kill BK with it), weapons like Tomahawks could be good options too, or a superforged silver off the top of my head. Braves are also an option if you're fine with PP.

Elincia might as well stick to Amiti, the doubling could be useful in the maps after 4-3.

Mist, if you have her at SS swords, is absolutely a meme. I had her wielding Alondite. No magic swords makes it more awkward. You could have her wield the Wyrmslayer and Mia Alondite, then pass it to Mia in the map preps and both will still be blessed.

Sanaki could use Rexflame as it's stronger than Cymbeline, seeing as Meteor's out.

Micaiah will probably be fine with a Purge unless you want her to be taking direct combat from White dragons or the foes in the coming chapters.

Edited by Dayni

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Do it. La Chanson de Roland commands it!

Okay, so let's say, for the sake of argument, that I take Percy, put him in the bench and replace him with Roland, the generic hero with armored blow. In this hypothetical scenario, how many people would request that I be banned from the site?

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Sothe, I'm actually going to recommend going with the Baselard

I don't have that.

Or maybe I do but it got left behind in Volke's inventory if that's the case.

Haar and Titania I assume have SS Axe? While Urvan is nice and all (I say having had Ike kill BK with it), weapons like Tomahawks could be good options too, or a superforged silver off the top of my head. Braves are also an option if you're fine with PP.

Only the Urvan, which Titania is using. I think I'll bless that and have Haar have a Blessed Short Axe or something. Or maybe a Silver.

Mist, if you have her at SS swords, is absolutely a meme. I had her wielding Alondite. No magic swords makes it more awkward. You could have her wield the Wyrmslayer and Mia Alondite, then pass it to Mia in the map preps and both will still be blessed.

Good to know. I gave Alondite to Mia and having both it and a Wyrmslayer blessed under Mia would be good.

Sanaki could use Rexflame as it's stronger than Cymbeline, seeing as Meteor's out.

My only Rexflame got left behind in Bastian's inventory lol.

Edited by Armagon