• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Hahahahah... I must say, I was expecting the worst when I decided to pair Azura with Niles, but as it turns out, their support is about how the two of them are hopelessly socially awkward and are bonding over the fact that they hate making friends. It's the cutest thing.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Wha-!? B-but the salad! THE SALAD RUBENIO!

Well, I mean, "Kabbãge, Kana and Kaze" do make for a pretty neat name theme. Together, they make the KK--

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet's not go down that route. Kana hit the bench for Generic Hero with Armored Blow. It's best for everyone.

Just now, Sooks said:

Shoutouts to my computer for running the opening cutscene at 47%~ speed.

This will sound weird, but go to settings, audio and change the first setting to HLE, if it isn't set to that already. I've heard that could help.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahahah... I must say, I was expecting the worst when I decided to pair Azura with Niles, but as it turns out, their support is about how the two of them are hopelessly socially awkward and are bonding over the fact that they hate making friends. It's the cutest thing.

Wait really? Doesn’t she call him disgusting or vile or something like that?

Just now, Sooks said:

Wait really? Doesn’t she call him disgusting or vile or something like that?

No, actually. In their C support, Azura was about as surprised as I was when he actually acted like a half-decent person. Then he explains that he's an asshole because he had a shitty life and now he doesn't want people to get close to him, and that he feels an affinity with her because she's the same. Pretty standard stuff, but hey. It's neat. Honestly, the guy's a lot less edgy than I initially expected him to be. He has a bit of a snarky sense of humor underneath the "watch out or I'll say the bad things to you" shenanigans.

Anyway, Kabbãge just made Kaze make a dish with cabbage. The game is truly over now, folks.

Okay so the game manages to not crash after selecting a difficulty, but it runs at 20% speed during gameplay.

Why...

Did you do the audio thing I said? If that didn't do anything, I'm afraid your computer just can't handle it.

Did you do the audio thing I said? If that didn't do anything, I'm afraid your computer just can't handle it.

I was expecting this, I agree with you.

And it was already set to the audio thing you told me to.

It’s a different kind of torture to hear Azura sing at 39% speed though. xD

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Is this a right way to install DLC ?

I etract both .3ds ( the game ) & .cia ( DLC ) . then copy " extracted DLC folder " to " extracted game folder " with contain RomFS & stuff. then Combine the rom to .3ds again.

I used to use this way to install Gay Awakening and it works. Not sure if it work perfectly with DLC

What are you trying to do ? Are you patching Japanese voice with Engsub or sth ? Just dowload the .3ds rom from Ziperto site & Citra then play. 

Edited by Hasechi

3 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

What are you trying to do ? Are you patching Japanese voice with Engsub or sth ? Just dowload the .3ds rom from Ziperto site & Citra then play. 

I’m just trying to play the game. It “works” perfectly fine, it just slows to less than  quarter speed during cutscenes and battle animations, unfortunately. I only have this old laptop no one else wanted though, so that was expected.

I can always play on 3DS, I literally only wanted to emulate so that I could make a save state for the final chapter.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--*

*Dragon Corrin smacks her*

6 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Is this a right way to install DLC ?

I etract both .3ds ( the game ) & .cia ( DLC ) . then copy " extracted DLC folder " to " extracted game folder " with contain RomFS & stuff. then Combine the rom to .3ds again.

I used to use this way to install Gay Awakening and it works. Not sure if it work perfectly with DLC

No, I don't think it'll work for DLC. After you've booted the game once (not sure if this is necessary, but do it just in case), go to Citra and open the "file" tab. There should be an option that says "install CIA..." Pick the DLC .cia file, and wait. This should install the DLC. It may take a couple of tries, at least it did when I installed it, but eventually it worked.

Just now, Sooks said:

I can always play on 3DS, I literally only wanted to emulate so that I could make a save state for the final chapter.

You know, every time you say this it scares me a little bit more.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No, I don't think it'll work for DLC. After you've booted the game once (not sure if this is necessary, but do it just in case), go to Citra and open the "file" tab. There should be an option that says "install CIA..." Pick the DLC .cia file, and wait. This should install the DLC. It may take a couple of tries, at least it did when I installed it, but eventually it worked.

What version citra u using to install DLC ?

Ironically enough, I was thinking Birthright was due for another playthrough. It usually takes me 2 playthoughs (spread out so I don’t get bored) to really know an fe game, and my memory on that one is a little vague, and I played Conquest for the second time fairly recently.

Conquest’s endgame without a save state sucks though. Would not recommend just resetting and doing the previous chapter again and again.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, Conquest endgame is doodoo not because the map itself is bad but because you have to do it and the previous chapter back-to-back, no saving in-between. Now, you're emulating so you can mod in a save state. But for those who played it legit, we had to suffer.

Birthright and Revelation do this too but it's not nearly as bad.

^
That’s because Birthright’s can be one or two turned with no setup beyond placing your good units in front, and Revelations is probably the easiest endgame in the series. Conquest doesn’t have either.

Edited by Sooks

31 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, Conquest endgame is doodoo not because the map itself is bad but because you have to do it and the previous chapter back-to-back, no saving in-between. Now, you're emulating so you can mod in a save state. But for those who played it legit, we had to suffer.

Birthright and Revelation do this too but it's not nearly as bad.

Oh, wow... That's archaic Kaga design, right there - the worst kind of archaic Kaga design at that. I mean, he literally did it in FE3. Who made that choice and why?

22 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Are you emulating it Sooks?

I was.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, wow... That's archaic Kaga design, right there - the worst kind of archaic Kaga design at that. I mean, he literally did it in FE3. Who made that choice and why?

To raise the stakes. Wait you didn’t already know? But I always talked about a save state for it.

Anyway, it doesn’t work because, even if you know what you’re doing, an entire chapter will still take a bit of time to redo and for a map as insanely punishing as Conquest’s endgame, it’s just not an option to reset every death unless you have the patience of a saint. That’s the only thing that stops Conquest’s endgame from being fun, even if it is balanced around death...

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hans: *misses his one and only attack*

Also Hans: “I’ve done enough damage for now!”

He's a pacifist.

Lilith is because he thinks she's a fish.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hans: *misses his one and only attack*

Also Hans: “I’ve done enough damage for now!”

Sooks, the Emperor protects!

Edited by Wraith