• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Plenty of snowballing today and tonight for me, it's going to mix into rain later, but I'm glad to see it, it's been over a month since I last got some. And, tomorrow the shoveling begins, the labor that reminds what the real "joys" of snow are.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>prepares chain attack by getting 5 orbs on enemy

>AI keeps dying to counter

I fucking hate myrmidons..

I have great news for you, I probably should've mentioned earlier.

In Temperantia, there is an enemy called Misdan Pippito, they are located in a place called Jargon's Citadel. These enemies have a chance of dropping Resurrection Symbols. When equipped on whoever you are playing as, this accessory revives fallen party members upon starting a Chain Attack.

I suggest you turn off enemy aggro to get these though. The Pippitos themselves aren't hard, the problem is the spot in Temperantia where they are found is teeming with Lv.80 monsters (including a Lv.90 UM).

There are other enemies you could get Resurrection Symbols from but they are in a later area you can't get to yet.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I have great news for you, I probably should've mentioned earlier.

In Temperantia, there is an enemy called Misdan Pippito, they are located in a place called Jargon's Citadel. These enemies have a chance of dropping Resurrection Symbols. When equipped on whoever you are playing as, this accessory revives fallen party members upon starting a Chain Attack.

I suggest you turn off enemy aggro to get these though. The Pippitos themselves aren't hard, the problem is the spot in Temperantia where they are found is teeming with Lv.80 monsters (including a Lv.90 UM).

There are other enemies you could get Resurrection Symbols from but they are in a later area you can't get to yet.

Thanks for the info!

I will see if i can get it...

That was a fun driver battle (Spring & Autumn shower) though!

Well, counter aside...

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

will see if i can get it

There's also a buried treasure chest in the same section of the area (use Tora for this, his smaller size makes him undetectable to the UM) that contains endgame-tier Core Chips (the kind that only Superbosses drop). You probably don't want that right now but know that it's there.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

That was a fun driver battle (Spring & Autumn shower) though!

?

16 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh... Well, goodbye, then. Good luck with the project.

14 hours ago, Sooks said:

Imagine sleeping. Just imagine.

I wish you the best in your life. Good luck with your project!

13 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, hopefully you can see your project through!

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

Take care, Jules.

10 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Take care, Jules, and good luck with your project!

9 hours ago, Benice said:

'Farewell, good luck and take care!

I won't leave without style...so I want to thank you all for the warm words!

It was a nice time to be here!

Conversations were productive for the very most part, and I was introduced into the one or other game (I gladly enjoyed)!

However the shadowside was.......I have to say this site was also a bit distracting.

Having fulltime job and private stuff is a bit tricky to handle.

Since with the recent hobby of "game designing" (if I may call this hobby with that name) I hardly have time for anything else.

So yeah, this is why I want to focus on that and pass this thread to a mod (asked Integrity since he's indirectly responsible for the current title).

My final words: Thanks for the good time and take care, everyone!

Oh my God I have 40k again. How? How am I doing it? I no longer have Dad Funds, this is incredible! I guess it's quality furnishings time again... Fellow Berwick players (that I'm pretty sure aren't even online around this hour), feel free to recommend me any piece of furniture. At this point all the ones left are so shitty that I've no preference.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jin is Sephiroth confirmed

Spoiler

That whole portion where you lose Pyra (again) is kinda a drag. That's a personal opinion, since I'm totally biased towards the Aegis girls, though.

Also, that ones a huge, I beat the boss but lose the cutscene fight! Scene. 

And, Jin is much better than Sephiroth, pls! Xd

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my God I have 40k again. How? How am I doing it? I no longer have Dad Funds, this is incredible! I guess it's quality furnishings time again... Fellow Berwick players (that I'm pretty sure aren't even online around this hour), feel free to recommend me any piece of furniture. At this point all the ones left are so shitty that I've no preference.

The game is telling you something Saint Rubenio, mainly that you should play to Warhammer 40K.

Edited by Wraith

9 minutes ago, Wraith said:

The game is telling you something Saint Rubenio, mainly that you should play to Warhammer 40K.

A board game? I can count the amount of times I've had the opportunity and the company to play board games in my life with the fingers of my hands. Awful investment for me, I usually have nobody to play board games with.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

A board game? I can count the amount of times I've had the opportunity and the company to play board games in my life with the fingers of my hands. Awful investment for me, I usually have nobody to play board games with.

There are board games based on Warhammer 40k, but it's mainly a miniatures war game. 

I am in awe that they just let you skip half of CrossCode's final dungeon using a very easy exploit.

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Also got the so (in?)famous Ursula, a Saint Seiya character and a dark lancer...

Start Ursula's Blade Quest ASAP. You need to see her Heart-to-Heart first but after that, head over to the fountain in Torigoth at night iirc.

Also who are you referring to with the Saint Seiya mention?

Snow is still falling. It's approaching a sleet phase at this point. Can't shovel yet. But it's a great morning for french toast and relaxing, taking in nature's cold beauty of unbroken sheets of pure white, whilst counting modern indoor heating as a blessing oft ignored.🌨️

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jin is Sephiroth confirmed

Also got the so (in?)famous Ursula, a Saint Seiya character and a dark lancer...

It is worth keeping in mind...

Spoiler

The designs of the Torna crew were done by the Tetsuya Nomura. 

Jin isn't my favorite character, nor the aforementioned scene, but his design is okay. I never expected him to go sexy. 😄

This said at least they impose a measure of fragility on him, very strong, but perhaps a war of sufficient attrition could see him defeated.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm not aware of which you haven't bought, but crappy furniture makes me think the deer head looking over the data on them. Let Reese have something to place on the wall he faces when he sleeps, to remind himself every night how lucky he is that he isn't some stag which humans revere as "noble, virtuous creatures", and so "honor" them through murder and taxidermy.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm not aware of which you haven't bought,

Sword mount, porcelain vase, deer mount, coat of arms, luxury bed and coffers.

but crappy furniture makes me think the deer head looking over the data on them.

Ahh, yes, the deer... Possibly the absolute worst of all the furniture, and that's saying a lot. It grants Reese 3% critical... avoid. Crits are rare enough in Berwick Saga that this would be pretty bad already, but Reese also gets a trinket after chapter 9-main that grants him immunity to critical hits. For almost half of the maps where Reese is available, the deer mount is utterly and completely useless. That poor thing got murdered for absolutely nothing.

I must say, I much prefer the bird figurine. It's established not to be a real bird, which is nice, and 13% hit on enemies in forests for Reese has its uses. I imagine I might actually be quite glad to have gotten it in 11-2 and 12-2. More reliable Gramming in the game's most difficult maps? Sure, don't mind if I do!

Let Reese have something to place on the wall he faces when he sleeps, to remind himself every night how lucky he is that he isn't some stag which humans revere as "noble, virtuous creatures", and so "honor" them through murder and taxidermy.

In my town, there's a small museum that I recently visited. Part of it is a big taxidermy exposition. I must admit, as impressive as it looked, it... rather creeped me out. It got a bit difficult to excuse it as "the animals had died/were close to death" when there were dozens of them put up on display, some of them alarmingly small.

I have made a funny discovery in Berwick, though I'll need to test for a glitch to see if this is actually applicable. 

Y'know that Pulverizer weapon from 9-1, the one with 1 prec and 40 mt? Well, if it were possible to take it out of that mission, it could be used in a very funny way. However, the following conditions would need to be met:

Daoud would need to hit his strength cap of 25, and have at least 51 axe skill.

He would also need to stack full battle cry.

Before crit, the math ends up as such: 25 + 40 + 18 = 83

83 * 2 = 166

With a rigged max damage crit, this value becomes 186.

Now, here's the fun part: Chaos. Chaos has 20 defense. And the Vajra divides damage by three. Now, looking at this, if one were to use this pure cannon on Chaos, the math would be such: (186-20)/3 = 55.3333. Not quite enough to kill Chaos, and the same damage that would be dealt by a 15-strength Faye who lands all hits of Astra using Vritra.

...Or it would be. Vajra has a unique quirk in how it rounds damage: it divides the final damage by three, but instead of rounding down or up and leaving it at that, it cuts off the decimal entirely... and adds 1. So, with a crit roll of 19 or 20, Chaos would be exactly one-hit KO'd by Daoud.