Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Do we even really exist anymore Dayni? Are we brash and audacious enough to call ourselves human?

I pinched myself and I felt something.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Sooks, forever remain vigilant as to never lose your sense of youthful wonder.

But I don’t feel youthful wonder anymore. My life has long been stagnant, achieving nothing but good grades.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

But I don’t feel youthful wonder anymore. My life has long been stagnant, achieving nothing but good grades.

Sooks you still have your youth. I’m a broken man, debased and defrocked by a meme winning a popularity contest.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I want the entire Berwick Saga cast in Smash. Make it happen, Sakurai, chop-chop.

Ngl, this would be awesome, but not quite as awesome as seeing Yuri Lowell in Smash. Sorry Rubenio!

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Ngl, this would be awesome, but not quite as awesome as seeing Yuri Lowell in Smash. Sorry Rubenio!

I mean, we already have Mars Lowell in Smash. Close enough?

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Am I insane enough to 100% this game? 2UV4fDS.jpg
Way0pl3.jpg

Lndq56K.jpg
47zU29o.jpg
ojCVkr3.jpg

pkbM7V9.jpg

Quite possibly.

Dew it.

17 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Do we even really exist anymore Dayni? Are we brash and audacious enough to call ourselves human?

It is at once easy and hard to answer that we exist.

Despite the fact of the sensations we feel in response to stimuli as we perceive them, they are controlled by tiny parts of ourselves that we have as much authority over as the tides. Despite the sense of community that we supposedly form, it is easy to break that sense through introversion, disinterest or by factors beyond us. Despite the ideal of humanity combining to achieve great and noble deeds, we have done the same for heinous and selfish ones too.

We act like the world is so tied to our existence that to think of a world without us is beyond sense, or that the world doesn't care what we do and will keep spinning despite us. And yet it moves. The world around as one ends up frozen in place. The being despite the world being forced to a standstill.

Maybe, despite everything, human is the only word we really have. Because as a descriptor it is not a call to perfection or idealism. It just is.

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It is at once easy and hard to answer that we exist.

Despite the fact of the sensations we feel in response to stimuli as we perceive them, they are controlled by tiny parts of ourselves that we have as much authority over as the tides. Despite the sense of community that we supposedly form, it is easy to break that sense through introversion, disinterest or by factors beyond us. Despite the ideal of humanity combining to achieve great and noble deeds, we have done the same for heinous and selfish ones too.

We act like the world is so tied to our existence that to think of a world without us is beyond sense, or that the world doesn't care what we do and will keep spinning despite us. And yet it moves. The world around as one ends up frozen in place. The being despite the world being forced to a standstill.

Maybe, despite everything, human is the only word we really have. Because as a descriptor it is not a call to perfection or idealism. It just is.

27 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Sooks you still have your youth. I’m a broken man, debased and defrocked by a meme winning a popularity contest.

You’re a salty Marth or Chrom fan?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You’re a salty Marth or Chrom fan?

I don’t prostrate myself before either Marth or Chrom’s altar. Kane is my dark muse, while Enas Yorl is a distant lodestar.

Edited by Wraith

10 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Is this a visual metaphor for the phrase hope in one hand, shit in the other?

(By that I mean the duck's leavings, not the duck itself)

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Is this a visual metaphor for the phrase hope in one hand, shit in the other?

(By that I mean the duck's leavings, not the duck itself)

No Dayni, nothing that esoteric. It is simply a duck in the hands of a Japanese man. Listen to it, look at it and learn from it as I have before you.

Edited by Wraith

55 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, we already have Mars Lowell in Smash. Close enough?

No, he isnt even close to Yuri's level! Xd

One of the best tales of MC's ever, imo. He deserves a spot for being so badass.

Bowser’s Fury enemies: uu5FIng.png

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Since I watched the Shaun glitch video, Youtube has decided to recommend me this other timeless classic. I now recommend it to you. This is the definitive Heavy Rain experience.

Are these in the game?