Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You sly son of a gun. Bahahaha!

I'll never pass up the chance to do a bit of writing, especially when I'm being completely facetious. 'Twas a massive joke indeed. XD

Especially since I don't swing that way in the first place. 😛

My perfectly logical and justified reaction to this world shattering revelation from Twilit:

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Ehhhhh I want to agree because Kaga Elitism, but I quit Book 1 out of sheer boredom, so... Yeah, I'll stick to Shadow Dragon, thanks.

I still enjoy Shadow Dragon, but I feel like Book 1 streamlined it very well so you don't get those maps that are just big fields (Ch21 SD is the biggest example of this), though losing Pyrathi Dragon does suck. 

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I like Flynn, he's just always portrayed as being in the wrong. I like Judith, she mostly cool, Karol and Rita are fine. Estelle is generic, like Natalia admittedly, but Estelle has Special Girl toss on top of it and is an extra wallop of cliche unfortunately. Raven is genuinely eh to me, and Love Shot is not really good enough as healing when the game denies me Estelle. Patty, she is cute, her fishy language is fine, but it grows repetitive over time because she doesn't have a whole lot else. And Repede is good, albeit I kinda wish he did have a mysterious backstory.

Well that's cause the player see things from Yuri's PoV, i think, and he and Flynn simply don't agree on most things.

As for the others: I can't say i dislike any of them, but as for gameplay:

Yuri is top. No one can contest him in raw power. 

Estelle is also one of my most played. While simple, her gameplay is fun, honestly.

Flynn is almost as fun to play as Yuri, he's just lacking some of the great combo tools Yuri has.

Patty's random gimmick is fun as hell. I always laugh when i get OVL lvl 4 for free and tear my opponent to shreds. Or vice versa in some cases.

Other's i hardly ever use, if it all. Not that there's anything wrong with them, i just don't prefer them.

10 minutes ago, Wraith said:

My perfectly logical and justified reaction to this world shattering revelation from Twilit:

Never hurts to get a bit of practice in for the real thing that will never happen. 🙃

9 minutes ago, Spara said:

I still enjoy Shadow Dragon, but I feel like Book 1 streamlined it very well so you don't get those maps that are just big fields (Ch21 SD is the biggest example of this), though losing Pyrathi Dragon does suck. 

Fair enough, but I feel they dropped the ball with the difficulty on that one. You can beat that game blindfolded, and for me that's just not fun.

Oh i forgot to mention that Rita is a fun to use character, just doesn't work well in Vesperia's battle style. Magic is way too hard to cast without being interrupted. That, or you take all that time, and it doesn't even hit. 

8 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Why? Because you managed to pass the requirements for it at least.

Well, the only requirement was "Passs grade 9 science," sooo....

I mostly chose honours because my sister is a literal genius in sciences, (Like, 99 in Human sciences 12, 98% in Ap bio 12, etc.) so I hoped I'd be the same...But I'm out here with about 60% in Honours 10 so far.

Maybe I'll do better in the chemistry unit. I've always liked chemistry...

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, the only requirement was "Passs grade 9 science," sooo....

I mostly chose honours because my sister is a literal genius in sciences, (Like, 99 in Human sciences 12, 98% in Ap bio 12, etc.) so I hoped I'd be the same...But I'm out here with about 60% in Honours 10 so far.

Maybe I'll do better in the chemistry unit. I've always liked chemistry...

It’s about studying.

Just now, Sooks said:

It’s about studying.

I do study-roughly 2 hours to 1 and 1/2 hours every day-I just can't absorb the knowledge as quickly as it's coming.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

I do study-roughly 2 hours to 1 and 1/2 hours every day-I just can't absorb the knowledge as quickly as it's coming.

Look Sooks! A great role model for you to look up to in your studies!

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED A TWEET BY THE GOP

MY ACCOUNT MUST BE DELETED

ITS BEEN TAINTED

PPPPPFFFFFFFFTTT

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Look Sooks! A great role model for you to look up to in your studies!

Sooks should aim higher than 60%, though.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED A TWEET BY THE GOP

MY ACCOUNT MUST BE DELETED

ITS BEEN TAINTED

Wait, can't you just... unlike it? Is that not an option in Twitter? I'm sorry, the last time I used Twitter must've been... maybe 10 years ago.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, can't you just... unlike it? Is that not an option in Twitter? I'm sorry, the last time I used Twitter must've been... maybe 10 years ago.

Yes I can, and I did, but it was too late...

Time for some good vibes music!

(Don't look up the translated lyrics. This song's really sad. Still a slapper and a half, though.)

Edited by Benice

I just played through chapter seven 500 times. At least that 100% is at the top on the flowchart. Time to do that fifty more times.

Edited by Sooks

Man, they really should've given Gordova Arrowbane. The poor guy gets spawncamped hard by Burroughs. At least the damage thresholds are really strict, so you can't afford to forget to battle cry. There's some semblance of difficulty to the strat, but... I mean, what kind of idiot would forget to have Burroughs battle cry every turn?